Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) (10292 Views)

How Conditional Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Selected / FG - Npower Beneficiaries are to recieve #50,000, minimum wage / How N10k Trader Moni Beneficiaries Are Recruited (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Hausa thieves have come up with plan to add all their numerous wives, concubines and grown up daughters

Nigeria is in a big mess under aboki rulership

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by seyz91(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2022
cheesy

I tell you
BigDawsNet:
wink If you want to change the world, do it while you’re single.

Once you’re married, you can’t even change the television channel embarassed
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Prince001(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Frestuffng:
May thunder fire that useless fg.

Just 5K? bastards and heartless politicians!!!!
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by babyfaceafrica: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2022
This is nansenze
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by do4luv14(m): 11:57am On Jan 05, 2022
5k, chaiii
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by alizma: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Ok
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by alizma: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Hausa thieves have come up with plan to add all their numerous wives, concubines and grown up daughters

Nigeria is in a big mess under aboki rulership
And somebody actually suffered to pay for your school fees.... Did you understand the topic/the passage before you comment or you decided to comment first before you understand the topic?
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Palazee(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
In otherwords

98% of Nigerian Men are SIMPs cheesy

Woe to SIMPs cheesygrin
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by grandstar(m): 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
If this N5,000 is given to men, they suspect strongly suspect it will be blown on booze, women, and gambling.

They are just being sexist. They should give men a 5-year test run or even 10.

Wait! Someone get me my meds
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Comedian2019: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
98% of audio 100%.
Only zombies BMCs can believe this crap.

“We also heard of the story of the women in Jigawa State that brought the money together and bought a car of N350,000 that is helping them to take women from their own village to the nearest hospital, reducing maternal and childbirth death,” he said.
So 70 women gathered their 5k to buy scrap. grin grin grin
Make una dey get shame small na.

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Peace1993: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/98-of-cash-transfer-beneficiaries-are-women-fg/
FEAR WOMEN O. They don’t talk when it comes to money
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
This government na big thief!!!!!

Facts kee you there!
I'm beginning to detest this name "Alex"
WTF!!!!!
if you like detest the name that’s your business, if I die I go to the after life I’m not scared of death. If you like go and swear for me too that one is your business. I said what I said you cannot make me take back my words. Most Girls are Broke , they depend on men for everything and the ones that have money only spend a small percentage on men they like , they come out here and overvalue themselves as idiots like you encourage them to continue overvaluing themselves, that’s why your girlfriend doesn’t respect you she knows you overvalue her she sees it and she pities you continue being Foolish it’s not my business.
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol, they coerced people to forfeit the money so they can buy bus, build sch, etc that is their responsibility as govt, then turn around to claim the women willingly agreed to such project
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Amos1423(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let me rephrase for those who aren't concerned about the trash the other guy is saying.

98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Godwin Emefiele (CBN Governor)
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by pre4drums: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I completely disagree with this assertion. This is a lie from the pit of hell. I guess you have a wrong mindset which you must change if you must succeed in life. I wish you all the best in life. Happy new year to you and all nairalanders.

Cheers!
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by nick50(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
alizma:

And somebody actually suffered to pay for your school fees.... Did you understand the topic/the passage before you comment or you decided to comment first before you understand the topic?
...u are the one that need a brain check...those aboki politicians are using ur destiny and dat of ur unborn children and u are here applauding them...mumu wake up from ur slumber
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by casppyjay: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by bablon20(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
How much is 5000 in dollars? What can 5k do for a family of 5?
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
dedonfranco:
98% of Nigerian Men are hustling for Women.

You didn't even read the thread.

Summary : FG cash tranfer for 4 years.

Women make up 98% of this cash transfer to the poor by the FG.

The amount is 5k per poor person.

In conclusion : the thread is not about boy friend and girlfriend. If it we're to be flat transfer men will make up 75% because 98% of business in Nigeria are owned by men.

Try to read before you comment.
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Rexnegro(m): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Funny but na true
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
“In Imo State, we have women, who have contributed out of this N5,000 to open leather bag making small factory, that supplies the leather products around the community and its environment, creating jobs for their youths, who will help them in either manufacturing the products or selling them

“We have success story in Kwara State where the government has now taken over the primary school, where women decided to open a primary school by building a three-room block to save their children from walking 15 miles to go to school.

“We also heard of the story of the women in Jigawa State that brought the money together and bought a car of N350,000 that is helping them to take women from their own village to the nearest hospital, reducing maternal and childbirth death,” he said.

Lai Mohammed has seen his Oga
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by Hkff: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aboki women or which women because no woman in the south has confirmed to have received such peanut
Re: 98% Of Cash Transfer Beneficiaries Are Women – Apera Iorwa (NASSCO Coordinator) by everythinggirly(f): 2:42am On Jan 06, 2022
And so what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Feared Injured As Explosion Hit Fuel Station In Onitsha / Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna / Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.