Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff (24689 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: 5 Dowen College Students Granted Bail / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Ijaya123: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Really? Just like that?

the interim and final autopsy reports issued by the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and toxicology report of postMortem samples and that of the Central Hospital, Warri were in agreement as to the cause of death namely: Septicaemia, Lobar Pneumonia with Acute Pyelonephritis, Pyomyositis of the right ankle and Acute Bacteria Pneumonia due to severe Sepsis.

And these could not be explained in simple language that everyone could understand?

puyol005:
Am I the only person not surprised by the court judgement.
There was no court judgement.

blamingthedevil:
So Kemi was right?

About what?

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by ivolt: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Despite all the noise and curses.
The fact won at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by clarocuzioo(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
kk
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Bugatie(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
So what happens to all the media trials and criminalization.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by SenatePresdo(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
So Kemi was right?

on?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by MartinsD12(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
edimaan:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/01/05/sylvester-oromoni-lagos-govt-clears-five-dowen-college-students-staff/amp/
I said it they will cover it up , shame on Sylvester parents you could have done the needful to have your son alive by listening to him and withdrawing him on time from that school , matter don reach power from ogas at top , yeye country.

7 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by JoshTim: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Swept under carpet. Hear me, do not ever pray to be a victim or have health issues in Nigeria, because you might just be a goner. Leave this country no matter how much you are making. A lawless state is no state at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by realstars: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cleard on bail

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just like that...

Money truly talks while Bullshit walks!!!

Let Karma do the needful!

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by nairaman66(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
It is obvious that this matter will be swept under the carpet because of who know who!

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seguntijan(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Most people are just being emotional on this issue, I somehow inclined to that Olunloyo submission, if you know what the rich kids does behind the scenes, you will be on the fence on this issue.
Go and see how the rich kids order their maids around, Go and see how mothers impose their female maid to have sex with their teenage sons.
At the end of it Science will always bring limelight to the issue. I stand with Autopsy report on this issue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Elsueno: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
well.......This is Nigeria sha, justice is for the highest bidder

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by kuntash: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Wait, as in, they let the culprits go?!
That they are not guilty ?

Where is THUNDER?!!!!!!

Na to look for another way get Justice o.
Stupid judiciary.

Be very careful how you mention or call thunder this year ...

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by kolakolex: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
In Nigeria,once the government says, " we are going to Investigate",the case is as Dead.

RIP child

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by alizma: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Na so!

The Boy's family are Jokers!

An Ijaw Family behaving soft like what I don’t know! sad

If I were that Boy's father, I would have used militants from the creeks to cause Problems for this Dowen College! undecided

Dat is when the state and even Federal govt will tackle the matter properly! sad

People should know when to apply Jaguda or Civility in situations! sad
Breeze
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:
That boy don go, the rest is history

RIP boy
brown envelopes have exchanged hands.i saw that they'll eventually make a mess of the case.the little Sylvester just die throway just like that and the stakeholders of the school move on Just like that like nothing happened

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Wait, as in, they let the culprits go?!
That they are not guilty ?

Where is THUNDER?!!!!!!

Na to look for another way get Justice o.
Stupid judiciary.

Nigerian judiciary is the most useless and corrupt in the world...

Justice doesn't exist in this country! Especially for the average citizen.

7 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:
That boy don go, the rest is history

RIP boy
brown envelopes have exchanged hands.i saw that they'll eventually make a mess of the case.the little Sylvester just die throway just like that and the stakeholders of the school move on Just like that like nothing happened lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Christistruth00: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
otajipopo:
I will say this in yoruba, "ki baba Omo yen lo to oku yen". The rest should be left to innocence.

Things are best left to God

He addresses even Injustice

Do not Lodge Bombs in your house in the name of Vengeance

It will backfire

The Parents should just open their mouths and ask God to fight and Vindicate them

Kemi Olunloyo already said the Parents couldn’t get any Justice because the Parents of the arrested boys were too well connected and one of them was even the son of an ex Senator and Senators have a habit of looking out for their own

Even the School didn’t dispute the fact that the boy was injured

They just claimed that it was on the football field so where did Pneumonia come from?

No wonder many Doctors are fleeing Nigeria

They can’t even practice their Profession without undue interference

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nigerian judiciary is the most useless and corrupt in the world...

Justice doesn't exist in this country! Especially for the average citizen.
brown envelopes have exchanged hands,the rest Na tory lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by lukency(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
What an irritating case!I know That's how they will bury the whole thing but I want the parent of those students who are involved to remember the word, Nemesis.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chai. The guy self go de cry for heaven
No justice for him at all.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
puyol005:
Am I the only person not surprised by the court judgement.

Highly predictable tbh... Nigerian judiciary can never deliver justice to an average citizen!

This is why I'm double minded about jungle justice.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seborrhic: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Basically the report is saying he died from delay in treatment of a probable ankle injury,that caused a bone infection that then spread to the blood,causing generalised body infection- death.
I said it in one of the earlier posts that that pastor that was hitting the boy on the leg,ostensibly to ward off demons;may have caused a DIC that led to a lung thrombosis which I originally felt was the actual cause of death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mayor1814: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Even if the guilty ones escape human justice from human judge, what about divine or natural justice? It will strike at the appropriate time sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by eldoradoxx: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
You can never get justice in Lagos State if you don't belong. May God rest the soul of Sylvester, victim of a failed country.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Christistruth00: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

Even the School agreed that the boy had been injured

They just claimed that it happened on the football field

The boy in. that Video didn’t have Pneumonia

A proper analysis of the Video will show that

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by RodgersAkpafu: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
JoshTim:
Swept under carpet. Hear me, do not ever pray to be a victim or have health issues in Nigeria, because you might just be a goner. Leave this country no matter how much you are making. A lawless state is no state at all.
Exactly
Even high earners are not spared from the ills of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:

Seriously bulky brown envelopes!

Justice only belongs to the high and mighty!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
seguntijan:
This is my first time of commenting on this issue. Most people are just being emotional on this issue, I somehow inclined to that Olunloyo submission, if you know what the rich kids does behind the scenes, you will be on the fence on this issue.
Go and see how the rich kids order their maids around, Go and see how mothers impose their female maid to have sex with their teenage sons.
At the end of it Science will always bring limelight to the issue. I stand with Autopsy report on this issue
sometimes all this woke and oyinbo philosophy dey irritate me.someone that should go the African voodo way

Uproot the corpse and call spirits to bring turmoil at the culprits

It will be afternoon they will be seeing darkness,rain will be falling,heat will be worrying them,they will be walking in the streets but they will be seeing their head on the ground

You don't deal with African issues the oyinbo style.you already know justice is for the highest bidder so why go through the courts.courts wey government officials sef no dey obey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin money done exchange hand for behind the scenes... grin sha they should thank God it’s not my child I for scatter the whole of the school.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Yankee101: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wow

So killed for nothing!

When money and connection and cultists meet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aruna Kadiri Visits Turkey Over Arrest Of Nigerian Students (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.