Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff (24690 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: 5 Dowen College Students Granted Bail / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by JoshTim: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
RodgersAkpafu:

Exactly
Even high earners are not spared from the ills of Nigeria
Too many problems. Nigerians are on their own. No rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by tutudesz: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
So Kemi Olunloyo was right?

Falana , the Media Trial SAN in the mud.

That he drank engine Oil or he was injured while playing football

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by greggng: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
puyol005:
Am I the only person not surprised by the court judgement.

There is no court judgement . This is just lagos state using their powers to decide on this issue . Is now left for the victims parent to charge the matter to court ..let the court interpret the auptosy result ..not lagos state govt

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Christistruth00: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
OssyMalik:
Waiting to hear from Femi Falana. All the nonsense LASG is saying is balderdash. They cannot be the judge in the case.
Same stupid judgement they gave on Lekki Massacre.

Nonsense

There was no Lekki Massacre

Where were the dead bodies and autopsies

How come the ones in Lekki had no relations while the ones in other parts of Lagos had relatives that showed up at the Panel

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by descartes400: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Things are best left to God

He addresses even Injustice

Do not Lodge Bombs in your house in the name of Vengeance

It will backfire

The Parents should just open their mouths and ask God to fight and Vindicate them

Kemi Olunloyo already said the Parents couldn’t get any Justice because the Parents of the arrested boys were too well connected and one of them was even the son of an ex Senator and Senators have a habit of looking out for their own

Even the School didn’t dispute the fact that the boy was injured

They just claimed that it was on the football field so where did Pneumonia come from?

No wonder many Doctors are fleeting Nigeria

They can’t even practice their Profession without undue interference

On the bolded, can you reference where Kemi said or alluded to such? So that you are not called a LIER !!

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Innobee99(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Naija is Gone

Culture is also Dead
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
lukency:
What an irritating case!I know That's how they will bury the whole thing but I want the parent of those students who are involved to remember the word, Nemesis.
nothing will happen to them sha that’s the sad part the boy’s father was not serious with the case he was handling it with kid gloves if he had gone all out with rage he would have gotten justice but now his child has died for nothing and he murderers have been set free ... one thing I’ve learnt in Nigeria always take the laws into your hands when dealing with The Elite be if they were in your shoes they would take the law Ito their hands and nothing will happen. It’s a bit it’s the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Na so!

The Boy's family are Jokers!

An Ijaw Family behaving soft like what I don’t know! sad

If I were that Boy's father, I would have used militants from the creeks to cause Problems for this Dowen College! undecided

Dat is when the state and even Federal govt will tackle the matter properly! sad

People should know when to apply Jaguda or Civility in situations! sad
so militants will leave their natural habitat in the creeks and come to lekki . U mumu

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Seriously bulky brown envelopes!

Justice only belongs to the high and mighty!!!
the way the man dey cry for social media dey piss me off.there are some issues social media pity or attention will not solve.person wey suppose go the African voodo way wey be say that school go become history, the culprits go mad or some go rape their mothers or strangulate their fathers before they come back to their senses ( Yoruba call am EDI) that Child will be restless and will not be able to eat,sleep or do anything till he rapes his mother and Kill his father

The house of the culprits will be empty because the EDI will be pushing the child to do things that will make the entire family extinct

Because Yoruba say even if you don't want to be wicked, some people will provoke you to be wicked

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Christistruth00: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
descartes400:

On the bolded, can you reference where Kemi said or alluded to such? So that you are not called a LIER !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJYatrapnUY

Here Kemi Olunloyo is discussing the Original Autopsy Report with a Doctor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WuzWw3XFUg
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seborrhic: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jackson105:
Money don change hand
How much do the parents of the accused actually have to buy the state prosecutor,police and pathologists that carried out the autopsy?
The fact is that a delay in treatment contributed to the boy's death.That singular act of keeping that boy at home,then inviting one scam of a pastor to be hitting him all over the body in the name of warding off spirits of disease also did the boy more harm than good.
The sad fact is that the social media already found those boys guilty and even if the investigation was carried out by the FBI and professors of pathology in the US,some people would still not accept any other verdict than the one of him being murdered for failing to be initiated in a cult.
You people should rest and learn bitter lessons from the boys death.The parents should move on and keep their son in their hearts.He wasn't murdered.

7 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Shukusheka(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
ednut1:
so militants will leave their natural habitat in the creeks and come to lekki . U mumu
grin grin grin
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Franktom247(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
If na some body wey i know the number of boys will have been reducing 1 by 1
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Angelfrost(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
the way the man dey cry for social media dey piss me off.there are some issues social media pity or attention will not solve.person wey suppose go the African voodo way wey be say that school go become history, the culprits go mad or some go rape their mothers or strangulate their fathers before they come back to their senses ( Yoruba call am EDI) that Child will be restless and will not be able to eat,sleep or do anything till he rapes his mother and Kill his father

The house of the culprits will be empty because the EDI will be pushing the child to do things that will make the entire family extinct

Because Yoruba say even if you don't want to be wicked, some people will provoke you to be wicked

Honestly, I have seen justice clearly denied the poor and average Nigerian citizen time and time again...

This is why jungle justice continues to be on the rise. This is because the average Nigerian knows he can never get justice in the court of law. Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by TUTU147: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
So sad everything went like this,we don't really value life in this country.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Jalaw: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
"Ijaw family behaving soft........."
Tell me one hard-core Ijaw person.
Will you mention GEJ, that one him wife de control.
This case has nothing to do with being Ijaw or not.
Vinnie2000:

Na so!

The Boy's family are Jokers!

An Ijaw Family behaving soft like what I don’t know! sad

If I were that Boy's father, I would have used militants from the creeks to cause Problems for this Dowen College! undecided

Dat is when the state and even Federal govt will tackle the matter properly! sad

People should know when to apply Jaguda or Civility in situations! sad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
INJUSTICE!!!
OBVIOUS WHITEWASH!!!
THE PUBLIC KNOWS THEY ARE MURDERERS!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by descartes400: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
BEWARE!! Any Yeyebrities that makes their useless noises online as pertaining to this case with reference to the L.S.G report, can now be sued by the alleged suspects and the Dowen school authority.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by IamRandy: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
puyol005:
Am I the only person not surprised by the court judgement.

You are NOT.

I wrote on IG when the STORY came out that the ONLY way the FAMILY will get JUSTICE is to apply TRADITIONAL MEANS...but to see an IJAW FAMILY playing soft baffles megrin

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even the School agreed that the boy had been injured

They just claimed that it happened on the football field

The boy in. that Video didn’t have Pneumonia

A proper analysis of the Video will show that
no need for Long story, this is nigeria,big brown envelopes have already exchanged hands Abi you no see how the management of the school FEM.did you hear them say anything after the whole social media noise? Even one of the management staff Said on tv that he cannot wait for the social media brouhaha to end because it's just pissing him off.that was the moment I knew nothing will come out of the matter

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by lagosrd: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
As expected ,
Like End sars report
Like dowen report

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Ventura1: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Emotions does not determine Justice

The only evidence to fight the case is autopsy, and both autopsy carried out by the parent in Warri and government in Lagos pointed to the same cause...….It is unfortunate.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
So Kemi Olunloyo was right?

Falana , the Media Trial SAN in the mud.

Idiot LUNATIC OLUNLOYO , we know this is you. Only you can be this idiotic.
They said there was no cult and there was no chemical in his body. Where are your engine oil and cult?? Can you read?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by unitysheart(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
OssyMalik:
Waiting to hear from Femi Falana. All the nonsense LASG is saying is balderdash. They cannot be the judge in the case.
Same stupid judgement they gave on Lekki Massacre.

Nonsense

You need to understand what a dpp's advise is.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Irupetepete: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Wait, as in, they let the culprits go?!
That they are not guilty ?

Where is THUNDER?!!!!!!

Na to look for another way get Justice o.
Stupid judiciary.
thunder dey club dey drink Hennessy, he no get time now
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
IamRandy:

You are NOT.

I wrote on IG when the STORY came out that the ONLY way the FAMILY will get JUSTICE is to apply TRADITIONAL MEANS...but to see an IJAW FAMILY playing soft baffles megrin
someone wey no suppose even make noise and go to the Village.all those children go sleep them no go wake up.thr parents will start hearing strange noises in their house and it will not stop until they come out and confess.theres a place for wokeness and grammar and there's a place for traditional approach of justice.radarada oshi.as a man you don't come to social media and play victim.leave that for women.just keep quiet and do your thing underground and let your results make all the noise.na them go come prostrate for you with an apology Las Las

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by elonmuskbaby: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I have seen justice clearly denied the poor and average Nigerian citizen time and time again...

This is why jungle justice continues to be on the rise. This is because the average Nigerian knows he can never get justice in the court of law. Never!!!
clearly justice is always for the highest bidder on this part of the world and when you know in Naija justice is for sale then use the cheapest alternative of justice and go traditional.na them go dey Beg and you will give them conditions.if you say make them build mansion for you in banana Island sef them no get choice

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Myself2(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
I knew it would come to this.

Lesson learnt is for parents to ALWAYS discuss with their children and wards about what's happening with them in school on a DAILY basis, so to quickly identify any threatening situation and take evasive action immediately to avoid regrets
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by firstbornson(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm...so nobody pays?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by just2endowed: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
tiswell:
Na only God go judge this matter properly.

Humans have failed sad

Na waoh, Africans. For the west, it might take 40 years to get justice at last by waiting for latest invention that will help solve the case.
But for Africa here in Nigeria, everything na God hand.
I begin to wonder if God we serve here is helping the west and other countries to solve old case?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by stanliwise(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:
On a normal day, it will be hard for ajebutters of 15-16 year old kids to have mind of being lethal.

Let God be the final judge.

The wicked will never go unpunished.
Mr man na this kind talk make the wicked full this country o. Shey you know?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

How much do the parents of the accused actually have to buy the state prosecutor,police and pathologists that carried out the autopsy?

Stop reasoning like mumu. It is connections and relationships not physical money. Does Tinubu have to give Sanwo-Olu any money to do whatever he commands. Just tell DPO quash this case or your job is gone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2016/2017 OAU Predegree Admission / Aruna Kadiri Visits Turkey Over Arrest Of Nigerian Students (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.