Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff (24644 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: 5 Dowen College Students Granted Bail / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / COVID-19: 181 Students, Staff Test Positive In Private Boarding School - Abayomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Goodnone25: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
mapet:

What did they cover up? By releasing the Autopsy & Toxicology report to the public?
guy can you shut up and don't comment, sometime they cover up and put lie to the public, you are now saying what did they cover, because you ate not in nigeria or you are related to the culprit, please shut up.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Mayeldah(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Doctors in the house, please explain what these causes of the boy's death means?

Septicaemia, Lobar Pneumonia with Acute Pyelonephritis, Pyomyositis of the right ankle and Acute Bacteria Pneumonia due to severe Sepsis.[i][/i]

I am confused!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Goodnone25: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

You that deserve to be in nland where your fellow illiterates are even refuting 2 different autopsies performed by 2 different set of consultant pathologies.
I bet your type of person would have taken that boy to a shrine while he was seriously injured and ill to first get one scam of a juju priest tell your type who put "poison" for him to step on,rather than take him immediately for treatment.
You lots are d set of people that have turned nland to a toy ground for psychos and illiterates,rather than the intellectual playground it used to be.Mpi!
you said he wasn't murdered by the boys he mentioned and you are telling this nonsense, come are you sick in your head, you are the illiterate not me, you must be very stupid for this statement, don't ever in your life comment that stupid to me or else I deal with you, Bastard
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by wirinet(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Like I said UNBELIEVABLE!
I suspect the lab techs intentionally made it childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up
After reading the autopsy report, it was clear there was hanky panky going on. The autopsy report never stated the cause of death. It highlighted some observations like damaged lungs, blunt force trauma and some unknown black substance in the gut, but it never really stated what led to his death.

This new report of "Septicaemia, Lobar Pneumonia with Acute Pyelonephritis, Pyomyositis of the right ankle and Acute Bacteria Pneumonia due to severe Sepsis." Did not align with the autopsy report both from warri and Lagos. There was never anything about bacteria infections on the lungs or ankle in the initial autopsy. Even though I know little about medicine, severe sepsis would produce a large amount of pus, the point where the infection entered the body would have been easily seen in the autopsy.

Doctors in the house need to educate us on the medical jargon up there and compare it to the autopsy report.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Christistruth00:

Kemi Olunloyo has also gone even further and advised anyone with Children in Dowen College to send their Children to Other Schools they can Trust

Your obsession with deodorizing LUNATIC OLUNLOYO proves that you are either she herself or in her pay.
Stop trying to rewrite recent history! Once again here's what she said:

SHE SAID:
SYLVRSTER WILLINGLY DRANK ENGINE OIL AND AGREED TO BE BEATEN UP BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO JOIN THEIR CULT

That's what she said: a total LIE!
She was supporting the school and the boys like she was being paid!

Stop trying to obfuscate. Ain't gonna work!!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
wirinet:

After reading the autopsy report, it was clear there was hanky panky going on. The autopsy report never stated the cause of death. It highlighted some observations like damaged lungs, blunt force trauma and some unknown black substance in the gut, but it never really stated what led to his death.

This new report of "Septicaemia, Lobar Pneumonia with Acute Pyelonephritis, Pyomyositis of the right ankle and Acute Bacteria Pneumonia due to severe Sepsis." Did not align with the autopsy report both from warri and Lagos. There was never anything about bacteria infections on the lungs or ankle in the initial autopsy. Even though I no little about medicine, severe sepsis would produce a large amount of pus, which would have been seen in the autopsy.

Doctors in the house need to educate us on the medical jargon up there and compare it to the autopsy report.

They're obviously trying to confuse the public with medical jargon. Unfortunately for them he was beaten up in front of other kids who saw everything and saw him forced to drink and he himself told what happened. And his father also detailed what happened.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by emonis88: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
The beating he got could be caused an injury ,that caused the septicemia. But Naija n coverup but what they don't know is u can do a cover-up for man, but u can't for God. Karma when it comes doesn't respect anybody o!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by wirinet(m): 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They're obviously trying to confuse the public with medical jargon. Unfortunately for them he was beaten up in front of other kids who saw everything and saw him forced to drink and he himself told what happened. And his father also detailed what happened.

It is a miracle that the boy had Lobar Pneumonia and the pathologists that conducted the initial autopsy did not see pus, fluid or signs of infection in the lungs.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Goodnone25:
you said he wasn't murdered by the boys he mentioned and you are telling this nonsense, come are you sick in your head, you are the illiterate not me, you must be very stupid for this statement, don't ever in your life comment that stupid to me or else I deal with you, Bastard

Ok, let me settle it between you and seborrhic.
Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. His father narrated (see below).
The child also had peeling lips, damaged organs, and broken bones.
All these were wrong according to the report. He was not beaten up and there was no chemical.
seborrhic, do you believe that??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Enyimbamercedes: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okay o

If na me sha… all those boys will die from the same sepsis.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mapet: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Goodnone25:
guy can you shut up and don't comment, sometime they cover up and put lie to the public, you are now saying what did they cover, because you ate not in nigeria or you are related to the culprit, please shut up.

What did they cover up in this case? Autopsy carried out in 2 locations (Lagos & Warri) in the presence of all parties concerned?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 7:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
wirinet:

It is a miracle that the boy had Lobar Pneumonia and the pathologists that conducted the initial autopsy did not see pus, fluid or signs of infection in the lungs.

I this called Nigerian wonder. Now you see it, now you don't! grin
It would be funny if it weren't so tragic!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mapet: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

We are saying the same thing.
The report is childishly unbelievable. I mean, everybody already knows the boy ingested chemical and that there is a "cult" in the school and that the boy did not beat himself up.
It is possible the lab techs intentionally made the report childishly unbelievable to signal to the public they were forced to cook it up!

A certified pathology report from a Teaching Hospital is childishly unbelievable ? Erm you're sounding "unadulty ridiculous". It's like you don't know the purpose of a toxicology report is to ascertain like poisonous substances ingested?

Your last paragraph ? I give up...

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
mapet:

What did they cover up in this case? Autopsy carried out in 2 locations (Lagos & Warri) in the presence of all parties concerned?

Stop supporting evil because one day it will be your turn.
You know full well the autopsy narrated by the father below does no support this report. Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. The child had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.
All these were wrong according to this report. He was not beaten up and there was no chemical!

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by wirinet(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
mapet:

A certified pathology report from a Teaching Hospital is childishly unbelievable ? Erm you're sounding "unadulty ridiculous". It's like you don't know the purpose of a toxicology report is to ascertain like poisonous substances ingested?

Where is the toxicology report? What was the substance that was reported to be in the stomach by the pathologists?
"Septicaemia, Lobar Pneumonia with Acute Pyelonephritis, Pyomyositis of the right ankle and Acute Bacteria Pneumonia due to severe Sepsis" has nothing to do with toxicology.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
mapet:

It is called Nigerian wonder. Now you see it, now you don't!
Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. The child had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.
All these were wrong according to this report. He was never beaten up and there was no trace of any chemical!
The boy's father narrates what happened below and about autopsy conducted by the family.
All these were wrong, aren't they, genius?

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by virginchaser(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Keyboard advocates just allowed these students detained for fun. By the way, why them? Let your ways be clearer always.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
virginchaser:
Keyboard advocates just allowed these students detained for fun. By the way, why them? Let your ways be clearer always.

Because they were named by students who witnessed the beating as the perpetrators. They were also named by the child himself.
Nigerian wonder is happening before our very eyes.
It is only public outcry and "keyboard advocates" that can precipitate justice in a case like this!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seborrhic: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Goodnone25:
St upidity is an understatement where u are concerned.
You are not only more than st upid but must be mentally challenged imp that came from a dysfunctional family home.
You must av been abused at home by your siblings and beaten up in school,that's y to u every allegation of child harassment in school is true to u because it reminds u of your dysfunctional home and life.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

St upidity is an understatement where u are concerned.
You are not only more than st upid but must be mentally challenged imp that came from a dysfunctional family home.
You must av been abused at home by your siblings and beaten up in school,that's y to u every allegation of child harassment in school is true to u because it reminds u of your dysfunctional home and life.

Why be so insultive to him? Do you want to be banned by lalasticlala?
I thought I already settled this between you and Goodnone25.

Here's my post again in case you missed it:

Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. His father narrated (see below).
The child also had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.
All these were wrong according to the report. He was never beaten up and there was no trace of any chemical.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seborrhic: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why be so insultive to him? Do you want to be banned by lalasticlala?
I thought I already settled this between you and Goodnone25.

Here's my post again in case you missed it:

The child also had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.
All these were wrong according to the report. He was never beaten up and there was no trace of any chemical.

He insulted and threatened me first.Go through the posts.
I will not allow a demented individual insult me on a faceless forum to go scotsfree.
I will continue abusing him till he apologizes for his first act of s tupidity here.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by eldoradoxx: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But can you get justice in Rivers, Kano or Anambra ?

We are talking about a failed and corrupt system here.
Lagos is the topic here, am not doing any comparative analysis. Lagos has shown again and again that justice is meant for a class of people.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by PoliteActivist: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

I will not allow a demented individual insult me on a faceless forum to go scotsfree.
I will continue abusing him till he apologizes for his first act of s tupidity here.

And what if lalasticlala bans you for it? What then? How does it benefit you?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by seborrhic: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And what if lalasticlala bans you for it? What then? How does it benefit you?
I have heard u.
So long he doesn't quote me again.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by chaloskyx: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
WHEN LAGOS STATE FORMS A COMMITEE ITS ALL FOR SHOW AT THE END THE CASE DIES OFF WITHOUT JUSTICE LEKKI MASSACARE AND SYLVESTER ARE EXAMPLES
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by jamalchance(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sometimes I wish Frank Castle was real

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by everythinggirly(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's quite painful he's gone.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Goodnone25: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
seborrhic:

see if you ever in your life talk that I will break your head, is your father, grand father that is dysfunctional and disfigured, are you sick, you must really be stupid, you are a bastard, you are sick in the head, you must be very foolish, are you maaaaaaaaaad, you are a bloody fool and is you that have the act of stupidity here, very, bastard.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by matm: 3:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Media trial is an empty drum when it comes to law.For it is driven by mere emotion and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 06, 2022
seborrhic:

How much do the parents of the accused actually have to buy the state prosecutor,police and pathologists that carried out the autopsy?
The fact is that a delay in treatment contributed to the boy's death.That singular act of keeping that boy at home,then inviting one scam of a pastor to be hitting him all over the body in the name of warding off spirits of disease also did the boy more harm than good.
The sad fact is that the social media already found those boys guilty and even if the investigation was carried out by the FBI and professors of pathology in the US,some people would still not accept any other verdict than the one of him being murdered for failing to be initiated in a cult.
You people should rest and learn bitter lessons from the boys death.The parents should move on and keep their son in their hearts.He wasn't murdered.
Nigerians just prefer to "catch witch" than be rational and face the truth

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Government Clears 5 Dowen College Students, Staff by mapet: 7:30am On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Stop supporting evil because one day it will be your turn.
You know full well the autopsy narrated by the father below does no support this report. Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. The child had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.
All these were wrong according to this report. He was not beaten up and there was no chemical!

1. You see this emotionally laden threats and blackmail is useless.
2. How can the father "narrate autopsy"? Autopsy is a post mortem examination and not what a "father narrates". It is standard that the report of a Post-Mortem examination is what is legally relied upon even in court
3. Yes the father and students made statements (note I am not trying to invalidate their statements). What is obvious according to the report is that the evidence of their statement does not show up in the Autopsy & Toxicology report. The court cannot rely on hearsay. It has to be evidence based.

You cannot force emotions into an evidence based report.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Economics Free Waec Gce 2015 Questions And Answers, Runs And Expo Is Now Out / Your Plans If ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.