Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) (25219 Views)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by rowland545(m): 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
So his not a bad boy again...he's just silly ass clout chaser...

Damm fake things everywhere
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by chatinent: 2:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ok o.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by jahlove4jah: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Damn
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Watch the full video of the arranged beating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7HruWFNJ-0
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by PECON1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
oga you are too big for that stunt you pulled.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Amalekki: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
PECON1:
oga you are too big for that stunt you pulled.
Did you watch the posted interview? Just curious.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Kutunban: 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
OG like Burna and Davido
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by EnablerOne: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
These celebrities will not stop at anything just to trend.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
De don chop Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
chii8:
Hian and ndi nairaland was busy masturbating on their matter!

later dem go start big English

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by damibjs: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
XullySwt:
Happy new year Everyone.
Please am in need of a job, i reside in abuja lost my hubby have a kid to career for... Please help a sister. I am in my late 20s. Thanks in anticipation.

Level of education... Bsc...HND... Etc

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I still feel I need to settle scores offline with Jim iyke after our fight online, I pray I meet him somewhere.

Sorry oooo...You were not informed too, eh? There are 3 Nigerians you don't mess with online namely:'

Reno Omokri
Frank Edoho
Jim Iyke

Bonus: Daddy Freeze

Sorry ooo
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's well..Nollywood and stunts..

If success is cheap, everyone would have been successful ; If the road to success was straight many would have been enjoying success long ago.

But am sorry, it is not ! If you are expecting your dreams to come through cheaply, then you need a change of mind

Success is not for people who give up easily, it is not for lazy people, it is not for people who give excuses.

Success comes to men and women who are dedicated.

It is only success that can turn your mockers into your workers

Show me a man who never takes risks and i will show you a man who never accomplishes a thing.

Poverty does not die by fire. It dies by a calculated hardwork

It takes the rolling of a dice to cast a six

Nothing is worst than missing an opportunity that would have changed your life

When you see people who are making money genuinely join them

Too much of analysis leads to paralysis
The more excuses you make the lesser money in your pocket.
Be wise

Be a part of this opportunity�

BUY HOLD HOLD HOLD HATOKEN

Crypto is the future and most of us missed out on Bitcoins when they were a few $$ each; those who bought Bitcoin a few years ago are now multi-millionaires.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by JennyOfOldstones(f): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wasn't it obvious? He was trying to promote his movie Bad Comments
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by joelag: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Maybe Tiwa pay for that short movie too. The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by GreaterFuture6: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also helped to promote the movie with the big fight I had with him online
Was your comment and reply actually Orchestrated too?
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by FILEBE(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na people that didn't know it was staged I dey laugh. Could we be that gullible?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wey dat mumu Uche make I pay him beat am too.

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
vesselchino:
grin grin

Oga na 1 gala e carry now oo! N70. Add one pure water to the pics

Our FOREX ANALYSTs for don update this pic or na everything CBN go dey do?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Vni0: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Really
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by XullySwt(f): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bsc accounting
damibjs:

Level of education... Bsc...HND... Etc
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by RPG2020(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Simp everywhere
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
vesselchino:
grin grin

You are not going to heaven Sir grin
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Dja1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
I don’t take naija celeb serious
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Zoo citizens are Fools ooh! They swallow everything. The reason why they voted buhari the colossal failure in the past, voted him in for the first tenure and still voted him again for the second tenure! Spits! Upon all the red flags and lights from few reasonable ones not to bring him; they were manipulated because they have snail mentality.. Spits! Why would you think that a gentleman like this will just woke up and started looking for someone to beat.. Ndi eriri eri!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by MoneyGoDrop: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
All these celebrities and staged acting. Continue stage acting everything till no one believes you again.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
vesselchino:
grin grin
N100 is now 1 gala pls
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
These are the reasons why most people don't take those sick celebrities serious that seek for help

In this life hustle oo
As long as u no dey kidnap, take life ... And remember to they enter that your favourite joint once once go chop better thing for body , then you fvck better toto join . YOLO

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
If anyone thought that skit was real, they deserve Buhari as president.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by daneni1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
XullySwt:
Happy new year Everyone.
Please am in need of a job, i reside in abuja lost my hubby have a kid to career for... Please help a sister. I am in my late 20s, with BSc in Accounting. Thanks in anticipation.

Dust your CV, if need be review it to meet current CV standards and keep applying like your life depends on it. You might be called for an interview or find a job immediately.

If you are on telegram, search for this page, job planet, and join the group, you will see jobs that meet your requirement. Also, update your linkedln profile and on the job notification there.

I wish you all the very best in your search. And above all, keep a positive mindset, believing that, for every rejection, there is a better acceptance waiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eunice Efole Displays Her Handbags By Poolside (Photos) / Uche Maduagwu Reveals Why Most Marriages In Nollywood Crash / FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.