Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,794 members, 7,959,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) (25321 Views)

Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
talk2maurice:
The boy needs a DNA.

Happy birthday to him
Who said he hasn’t done that already?
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
I no big reach like this at 15 hbllnp
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mko123:
You shouldn't be the one to call him your son.
Pls, let the future do so

I don't want to hear paternity fraud oo
Just because your father was a victim of paternity fraud on you does not mean that Yul's wife behaves like your mother.... neither does it mean that every woman out there behaves like your mum .... Am sorry dear...

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Happy Birthday son.
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Proud father
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
shantti:
The boy come resemble rudeboy's first son Andre. Hope is not what am thinking

Not every woman is loosed as your mama!!! Stop typing shit publicly

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by shantti(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kellie069:

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Victorclean1: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm. I beg God not to allow this guy inherit his father's bald hair.
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Mko123(m): 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKsoul:
Just because your father was a victim of paternity fraud on you does not mean that Yul's wife behaves like your mother.... neither does it mean that every woman out there behaves like your mum .... Am sorry dear...

sorry for yourself dear, it takes one to be a monkey so as to catch monkey
Meaning you're also a product of the said predicament. Now that you've shown the world the peak of your stupidity, can you kindly get the fu*k out of this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Mko123(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Victorclean1:
Hmmm. I beg God not to allow this guy inherit his father's bald hair.

Out of what you see there, this is what you can utter at the best of your knowledge.
So so sorry for you
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by edoairways: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If this boy is 15 then that his older daughter should be around 18 and if she's 18 then it means ........ Make I shut up
Yul Edochie got married at the age of 24
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mko123:

sorry for yourself dear, it takes one to be a monkey so as to catch monkey
Meaning you're also a product of the said predicament. Now that you've shown the world the peak of your stupidity, can you kindly get the fu*k out of this thread
Awww..... It made you bitter The discovery damaged you so much..... Awwww.... I feel so much for you... Poor boy.... You really must be going through a lot in this phase of your life, your mother bleeped up, but you just have to forgive her and her itchy clit.... Am sorry dear.... If you need someone to talk to, to calm your nerves, am right dear for you boi.... You will be fine dear....
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Victorclean1: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mko123:

Out of what you see there, this is what you can utter at the best of your knowledge.
So so sorry for you

Don't you have eyes, can't you see how his father's head is devoid of hair unintentionally. Infact is shinning like the moon.

I feel sorry for the young man and I prayed for him. How did I do wrong?
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Realmi: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kellie069:

that was too harsh
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

If this boy is 15 then that his older daughter should be around 18 and if she's 18 then it means ........ Make I shut up
older sister is 16+
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Realmi: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
shantti:

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU angry angry angry angry
egbon forgive am abeg
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nisiw365: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKsoul:
Awww..... It made you bitter The discovery damaged you so much..... Awwww.... I feel so much for you... Poor boy.... You really must be going through a lot in this phase of your life, your mother bleeped up, but you just have to forgive her and her itchy clit.... Am sorry dear.... If you need someone to talk to, to calm your nerves, am right dear for you boi.... You will be fine dear....
Always angry

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Kwara1stson: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ibagajji:
Happy birthday son
go find better work. Any animation app can do this
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Happy birthday to him
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by kokoA(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pete Edochie will soon be a great grandfather.
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nisiw365:
Always angry
Lmao..... Happy New Year.
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Nisiw365: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKsoul:
Lmao..... Happy New Year.
Same to you
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Philip6800(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
shantti:
The boy come resemble rudeboy's first son Andre. Hope is not what am thinking
Lols what are you thinking bro? Kuku scatter the table

Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by weljewel: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Praise God
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by chisyluvly: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
The resemblance is quite there,happy birthday
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Blaqroman0000: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

. You better shut up
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by labelle123(f): 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
To marry early good ooo especially when money dey again
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Yarimoooh: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wahala
Faller:
When I was at this boy's age I was already 18

At least that's what my parents made me believe

Dad: how old are you
Me : 15
Dad: At your age I was 18
Me : opor
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Realmi:
that was too harsh

So , saying it to another woman isn’t harsh? Really?
Re: Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
shantti:

I’ll be waiting! Gladly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” / Wizkid Gets Recognized By The World's Most Popular Music Magazine / Chidinma Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.