Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Southern Nigeria And Politics ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigeria And Politics ! (226 Views)

Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Sanwo-Olu And Politics Of Okada Ban / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria And Politics ! by Dish: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is 2022, the world have lied and am here to burst everything.

No1* I don't give a fvck on what you think
No2* you can always be at the right or the wrong side depending on your choice which I don't care after all..
No3* have conscience and be humanely..

I'll start this ramble by welcoming all of you, wether good or bad, yet! you're all welcome..

Now listen!
2021 was the year of so many propaganda's and so many evils and atrocities happened with people supporting it. either for political gain or just for the sake of evil..
2021 many ethic groups ventured into history by individual settings (no pay) because they want to right the wrong..
2021 the phase things fall apart was used a lot, all thanks to Nigerian government...
The key points are too numerous.

Now let's come home and connect the dots together to make an absolute conclusions..

Why did the government abandoned history or forbids it?
Did you know that the people we cheered were literally out to make us there perpetual fan's even when they dish out lies?

This is 2022 and I don't want to hear, " I am from but....." This stupid act must stop

The two big wings in the south should connect back to each other in the south to make the big north value the south. The truth is, all the minorities in the south are destroying our support by infiltrating to support the north I don't know their plans but something is fishy...

Copied
Ayomide

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Overrunning Our States, Zulum, Matawalle Cry Out / Twitter: UK Hails FG Over Twitter Restoration / The Many Colors Of Imo State Gov Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.