Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) (34569 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Briller: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Did the Delta autopsy agree with the Lagos autopsy? Yes or No?

My dear, this is Nigeria. If you have people in Government, then you will know a lot goes on at that level. If only the parents can fly his body to even S/Africa for a proper autopsy, I'm sure the truth will be revealed.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Uyi168: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Myself2:

He is the Almighty God and cannot be commanded or dictated to by man, least of all those who doubt His sovereignty
Na you know.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Estellie: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2022
aspabay:

All these baseless rants because the verdict did not go according to your bias and the media trial.

Grow up,

The question is who is responsible for all you are talking about.
We have only been able to hear one side of the story. From the side that is bereaved, so exaggerations is expected.

GO on and cry with sentiments, it will not change the truth.

Go and commission your own inquiry and tell us the outcome instead of being sensational.
Bro doesn’t even want to see the writings on the wall or he’s intentionally playing dumb.

What sentiment? Are you blind? Did the delta autopsy agree with the Lagos autopsy?
People will always lament and ask questions when things do not seem clear enough especially in a corrupt country like Nigeria.

How does a young boy die with no valid explanation? Even if it doesn’t go the way of the media then at least make it make sense.
People perceive clear injustice and this one is here talking about sentiments, exaggeration and boy’s parent being wealthy. undecided

One thing with this country is, hand must surely touch everybody.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bekind123:
The woman is not talking about your own god but about the almighty God, the God of vengeance.
k
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

Make una dey pragmatic small na. Lets assume that what madam kemi said was true and the case followed that course. Dont you think that the students will be charged with manslaughter and the house masters charge with negligence of duty ??

Make una dey calm down.

Thus is downright funny. Another agent of LUNATIC OLUNLOYO! A lunatic that was jumping up and down that the boys should be released because the boy voluntarily took "engine oil" and agreed to be beaten of his own free will. So much so that people were saying she was paid by the families!
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thus is downright funny. A lunatic that was jumping up and down that the boys should be released because the boy voluntarily took "engine oil" and agreed to be beaten of his own free will. So much so that people were accusing her of being paid off by the families!

She said that he took the engine oil and was beaten all with his consent. But did she move the motion to release the suspects in this case. If so, please do show me an excerpt. Thank you
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

She said that he took the engine oil and was beaten all with his consent. But did she move the motion to release the suspects in this case. If so, please do show me an excerpt. Thank you

Irrelevant. The point is, she was lying as usual and using a murdered boy's tragedy to chase clout. A theory that was raised by someone else and dismissed at the very beginning of the saga - because there were other students there! She heard it late and latched unto it for clout - her usual practice!
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Adubi1: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Can't believe the case ended the way it. All is well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VlrgFouYzY
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thus is downright funny. Another agent of LUNATIC OLUNLOYO! A lunatic that was jumping up and down that the boys should be released because the boy voluntarily took "engine oil" and agreed to be beaten of his own free will. So much so that people were saying she was paid by the families!

Another agent of LUNATIC OLUNLOYO ??
How can you be taken seriously when your eyes is blinded by stupid sentiments and very myopic thoughts. How can one grow when he chooses to limit his vision and mental strength. He can one sound intelligent when he deliberately chooses to be daft

Can you match facts with facts or you'd rather delve into a senseless rumble of words ??
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Irrelevant. The point is, she was lying as usual and using a murdered boy's tragedy to chase clout. A theory that was raised by someone else and dismissed at the very beginning of the saga - because there were other students there. She heard it late and latched unto it for clout - her usual ptactice!
Did you answer the question that you yourself raised or you just felt like talking
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

Another agent of LUNATIC OLUNLOYO ??
How can you be taken seriously when your eyes is blinded by stupid sentiments and very myopic thoughts. How can one grow when he chooses to limit his vision and mental strength. He can one sound intelligent when he deliberately chooses to be daft

Can you match facts with facts or you'd rather delve into a senseless rumble of words ??

What facts are you disputing? That you or your boss is a lunatic or what? She s a self-confessed lunatic that was recently begging for money to treat her madness.
What other facts are you disputting??
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What facts are you disputing? That you or your boss is a lunatic or what? She s a self-confessed lunatic that was recently begging for money to treat her madness.
What other facts are you disputting??
Where did kemi olunloyo ask for the release of the suspects ??
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

Where did kemi olunloyo ask for the release of the suspects ??

Why were people saying she was paid by the families??
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by aspabay(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Estellie:
Bro doesn’t even want to see the writings on the wall or he’s intentionally playing dumb.

What sentiment? Are you blind? Did the delta autopsy agree with the Lagos autopsy?
People will always lament and ask questions when things do not seem clear enough especially in a corrupt country like Nigeria.

How does a young boy die with no valid explanation? Even if it doesn’t go the way of the media then at least make it make sense.
People perceive clear injustice and this one is here talking about sentiments, exaggeration and boy’s parent being wealthy. undecided

One thing with this country is, hand must surely touch everybody.
Ok
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by aspabay(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Briller:

My dear, this is Nigeria. If you have people who work in Government, then you will know there's a lot that goes on at that level. If the parents can fly his body to even S/Africa for a proper autopsy, I'm sure the truth will be revealed.

Their lawyer is the renowned Femi Fálànà SAN, I'm waiting for his comments, that's what I'll take serious, not all these sentimental talks because the outcome did not suit our prejudice.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Grandmaster1: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
To all those that contrived this satanic judgment and acquittal, may God reward you in like measure. You might have succeeded in reducing Sylvester's death to nothing, but this you should know:
the omniscient God will repay all of you in the hereafter.
May Sylvester family be consoled in Jesus name.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why were people saying she was paid by the families??

Is it not your type (unreasonable people) that was attacking her without facts. What does that prove ??
You ended up evading my simple question.
You clearly do not understand simple English. Abeg carry your frustrations elsewhere. Thank you.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Seun360(m): 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

Is it not your type (unreasonable people) that was attacking her without facts. What does that prove ??
You ended up evading my simple question.
You clearly do not understand simple English. Abeg carry your frustrations elsewhere. Thank you.

Who is "her"? Is it not same you?
I asked you a simple question. Below are some of the answers

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Who is "her"? Is it not same you?
I asked you a simple question. Below are some of the answers
What you posted, did it answer the question.
Go school, you say school na scam. See you now with comprehension problems.

Where did kemi olunyolo advocate for the release of the suspects ?? Simple english
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Pumpumking: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
RoyalBlu:
embarassed embarassed

Reading this just left me in tears. Too sad.

Dear Lord, please hearken unto the cry of this heartbroken mother.

tear ke? please let me hugg u. i love hugggin womens in tear please. can i take u to a nando restorant on friday please? am ready to spend u. U WANT?? cheesy
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by hectorswag(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Foreigna2:
Let this woman take it traditional. There are things they will do on the corpse, all those involved in the death and covering the death will begin to die mysteriously.
Stop watching too much Africa Magic Epic tongue The first thing they should have done was to carry out an independent autopsy before anyone else had access to his body, there's nothing much they can do on the corpse now.

tonididdy:

Spiritual, that one dey but me na physical.
I go l3ave the matter to die a natural death and be forgotten.
Years, years later... The children fit Don Marry sef, I will stalk them all one by one and hack them to death if anyone kills my son in this manner.
I will go serial on them all.
That's a pretty long time to be carrying grudges man, not good for your mental health/physical wellbeing. Like my man Tuco would say, "When you have to shoot shoot, don't talk." grin

2 Likes

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by alphaNomega: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
ajl:
Madam, it's Esu, the Yoruba deity for Justice and Vengeance you ought to call if you want those who willingly killed your son to be brought to the foot of the law of natural justice. Esu fights for the powerless. In fact, even you would be scared for the lives of the killers by the time Esu go to town for them. Esu, the Chief police officer of the universe is at the service and call of the powerless and victims of injustice. Note that Esu and Satan is not the same as Yorubas do not believe in existence of Satan. Both goodness and evil reside in man. Everything is balanced as it should be.

And where was this fuçking Esu when white people came to enslave your forefathers?
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

What you posted, did it answer the question.
Go school, you say school na scam. See you now with comprehension problems.

Where did kemi olunyolo advocate for the release of the suspects ?? Simple english

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO if you had any common sense (never mind school), you'd know that pushing one-sided defamatory LIES right after the kids were arrested is tantamount to calling for their release
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO if you had any common sense (never mind school), you'd know that pushing one-sided defamatory LIES right after the kids were arrested is tantamount to calling for their release
You don change the narrative to tantamount, how pathetic
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
rex21:

You don change the narrative to tantamount, how pathetic

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO , if you weren't totally nuts you'd know that saying that a murdered person committed suicide is calling for the release of his murderers
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

If there is really a Christian God he/she/it would not allow the boy to die in the first place. Shame (big shame) on the Christian God.

Canal mind does not understand the things of the spirit
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

If there is really a Christian God he/she/it would not allow the boy to die in the first place. Shame (big shame) on the Christian God.

The canal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit

1 Like

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by omojeesu(m): 4:51am On Jan 07, 2022
sowhatifiamibo:

Total nonsense!!! Which God exactly are you blabbing about?! that God of yours was actually involved in this case, justice should have been fair and square!! You people and your religious gibberish[color=#990000][/color]!!

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the NATURAL MAN receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 7:31am On Jan 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO , if you weren't totally nuts you'd know that saying that a murdered person committed suicide is calling for the release of his murderers
Do you know the meaning of manslaughter ??
Abeg, goan request for your primary school fees. It was a waste.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2022
rex21:

Do you know the meaning of manslaughter ??
Abeg, goan request for your primary school fees. It was a waste.

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO , if you then compound it by saying derogatory things about the murdered boy's family, including that the father be investigated; while saying absolutely nothing against the murderers, your sick motives become clear!
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO , if you then compound it by saying derogatory things about the murdered boy's family, including that the father be investigated; while saying absolutely nothing against the murderers, your sick motives become clear!
See you, just making ludicrous assumptions whilst running away from facts. Who now is a lunatic ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / Teenagers Selling Human Skull In Akwa-Ibom Arrested (photo) / Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.