Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) (34577 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / Teenager Knocks His Father To Death For Fighting With His Mum In Abuja (Photo) / Two Ladies Accused Of Lesbianism In Kano, Exonerated By Hisbah Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Peter4naz(m): 12:44am On Jan 06, 2022
harsysky:
I know it's painful, very painful , but I don't think God answers those kinda prayers. Even the parable of the lost sheep tells us that a shepherd leaves his ninety nine sheep to look for just a lost one. God loves sinners and will want them to repent.

There are repercussions to some of our actions. It is a function of a vengeance prayer or not. Kill by sword and await to die by it. That's what awaits the perpetrators.

Lost sheep for Bible no kill em follow sheep, all sin nah sin but levels dey to this tins.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Foreigna2: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Mustiboy:

Doesn't work

Get over yourself

You must be a kid or teenager who hasn't seen life.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 2:10am On Jan 06, 2022
May God strengthen her. It's not easy.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Deblow: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2022
dollynnn:
So painful.
Am I the only one who still do not believe this autopsy result and the toxicology result?
The killers may escape man's judgment but they can never escape the judgment of God.
Continue to rest in peace young lad
I knew from the onset what would be the outcome of the drama called investigation into the death of the young boy. I knew that those children of the highly powerful and influential people would NEVER be found culpable. Even in the circle of the mighty, some are mightier....but God is the mightiest, and only Him will dispense justice in this cade

1 Like

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by ajl: 2:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Madam, it's Esu, the Yoruba deity for Justice and Vengeance you ought to call if you want those who willingly killed your son to be brought to the foot of the law of natural justice. Esu fights for the powerless. In fact, even you would be scared for the lives of the killers by the time Esu go to town for them. Esu, the Chief police officer of the universe is at the service and call of the powerless and victims of injustice. Note that Esu and Satan is not the same as Yorubas do not believe in existence of Satan. Both goodness and evil reside in man. Everything is balanced as it should be.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Deblow: 2:48am On Jan 06, 2022
dollynnn:
So painful.
Am I the only one who still do not believe this autopsy result and the toxicology result?
The killers may escape man's judgment but they can never escape the judgment of God.
Continue to rest in peace young lad

Nigerian politicians can "kill" anything.... even justice! One thing they can't kill is vengeance and nemesis. I remember the late boy's dad is an aide of the delta (PDP) state's governor!.....
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:02am On Jan 06, 2022
Christistruth00:

Are you ok?

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO (or her agent, same thing), you are the one with self-confessed mental illness, not me.
(Not long ago your were begging for money to treat it, remember?)
You are also the one jumping from thread to thread embarrassingly trying to whitewash your shameful conduct in this saga, for which some elements have placed a fatwa on your head!
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by sowhatifiamibo(m): 3:16am On Jan 06, 2022
omojeesu:
Everything is clear to God.
Guilty people may escape earthly judgment but, if they don't repent, they cannot escape God's judgment.

I share in the feelings and pains of the mother. However, she should not curse the suspects but let God be God over the matter. God actually expects her to ultimately forgive the people responsible.

God have mercy on us all!
Total nonsense!!! Which God exactly are you blabbing about?! that God of yours was actually involved in this case, justice should have been fair and square!! You people and your religious gibberish[color=#990000][/color]!!
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Estellie: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2022
BigSarah:
Minority struggle,madame There's no God Just Powerful people playing the role of God...

So get over it

Yes I have, God doesn't exist to them leave them be..
If God exists to you congrats and good luck!
I cried while watching her video buh then hearing her pray to God to avenge her son’s death made me question myself. How will a god who watched your little boy die avenge his death? Like how ?

This is sooo sad, no one deserves this kind of pain.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Estellie: 3:46am On Jan 06, 2022
aspabay:
People saying so sad, were you expecting the innocent to be punished because of pure sentiments?

If they have been found innocent, I'm happy for them then.
Bro StfU!!! Do you live under a rock?? This is Nigeria where a devil can be made a saint in swift minutes and you asking why people are lamenting?

How then did the boy die? What about the bruises and damaged organ caused by ingestion of harmful substance that was reported earlier. Does this whole story add up to you??

1 Like

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by elmodee7(m): 5:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Ase
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:04am On Jan 06, 2022
The delay killed Sylvester.

That delay of driving him to Warri despite the pain he was in was a wrong move.

The students have to pay for something sha......
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by eldoradoxx: 6:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Seun360:

And na trailer go level your loved ones if you no lead the way.
I don't live in your slave colony, I live in a free society.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2022
eldoradoxx:
I don't live in your slave colony, I live in a free society.

And still reaaon like a stack illitrate.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2022
kingdenny:

If you serve yahweh,. Most of David psalms was a call to yahweh to take vengeance on his enemies... Truthfully no one can predict yahweh, for his ways are not our way and his thought are not our thought, his foolishness is greater than human wisdom .. As for those who try to figure him out using human wisdom, he has made it impossible... So they wallow in darkness and come to their shallow conclusion of his non existence...
The nature, characteristics, actions, inactions, power, authority etc of Yahweh cannot be known in what David, Elijah, Moses, Abraham, Elisha and another another prophets said or do but only in Jesus Christ said and did.. What Jesus will do is what Yahweh will do. What Jesus will not do is what Yahweh will not do.
Will Jesus kill? No! Will Yahweh kill? No!
David and the rest didn't have the full understanding of God and that's what Jesus Christ came to do. To explain who and what God is like for mankind.

Jesus is the Image of the invisible God (Col 1:15) in whom His (God's) fullness dwells (Col 2:9). So if God should look at the mirror, his reflection will be Christ.

So my brother, Yahweh can be predicted in Jesus Christ. His wisdom can be clearly seen in Jesus Christ. His mystery has be clearly explained in Christ.

So my God won't cut short the lives of Oronomi's killers or their supporters. He doesn't behave like we humans. That's what Sango, or Ogun or Amadioha or the Devil will do but not Yahweh.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by rex21: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
PoliteActivist:
INJUSTICE!!!
OBVIOUS WHITEWASH!!!
THE PUBLIC KNOWS THEY ARE MURDERERS!!!!!

Unfortunately for them the public already knows what happened:
Other students were there when he was beaten up and forced to drink. Some have spoken up. The child himself spoke up. His father narrated everything, including autopsy by the family (see below).
The child also had peeling lips, chemically damaged organs, and broken bones.

All these were wrong according to the fake report. He was never beaten up and there was no trace of any chemical!

TOO LATE FOR CHILDISHLY UNBELIEVABLE FAKE REPORTS!!

#JUSTICE FOR SYLVESTER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

This has to be LUNATIC OLUNLOYO herself or her agent.
Stop trying to whitewash LUNATIC OLUNLOYO on every thread. She is clearly one of the villains of this saga. Stop trying to rewrite recent history!
Here's what she said:

SHE SAID:
SYLVESTER WILLINGLY DRANK ENGINE OIL AND AGREED TO BE BEATEN UP BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO JOIN THEIR CULT

That's what the lunatic said: a total LIE!
She was supporting the school and those boys like she was being paid!

Stop trying to obfuscate.

Make una dey pragmatic small na. Lets assume that what madam kemi said was true and the case followed that course. Dont you think that the students will be charged with manslaughter and the house masters charge with negligence of duty ??

Make una dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Mustiboy(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Foreigna2:

You must be a kid or teenager who hasn't seen life.

That's what y'all always say. You're so predictable, always threatening one with " you better pray not to see life... blah blah blah."

Your juju doesn't work.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2022
I still hope the family will explore every option (legal and illégal).
I can't wait on corrupt people to give me justice I am seeing.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by ucheheart(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2022
just put cutlass inside his coffin and leave matter for the ghost.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by fluffybaby(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Poster, why are you ashamed of adding Ogheneyenroro to his name?
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Seun360:

It means bull crap

Ok. Go and offend someone first and the person has no helper and the person lay such curse on you then wait and see if it is bull crap ok. Try it first at least seen is believe do evil thing and receive the curse first ok.

Ewu anuofia.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by aspabay(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Estellie:
Bro StfU!!! Do you live under a rock?? This is Nigeria where a devil can be made a saint in swift minutes and you asking why people are lamenting?

How then did the boy die? What about the bruises and damaged organ caused by ingestion of harmful substance that was reported earlier. Does this whole story add up to you??

All these baseless rants because the verdict did not go according to your bias and the media trial.

Grow up,

The question is who is responsible for all you are talking about.
We have only been able to hear one side of the story. From the side that is bereaved, so exaggerations is expected.

GO on and cry with sentiments, it will not change the truth.

Go and commission your own inquiry and tell us the outcome instead of being sensational.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians and religion!

Madam, God cannot come down to avenge Sylvester's death. Forget all these sentimental curses. Go spiritual/traditional. Just place a cutlass/knife in his coffin and have it tied to his hands and if truly those kids and others were involved in his death, they will start dropping dead mysteriously.

This is something Schnapps (dry-gin) and Alligator pepper will solve. You can't kill who I love and go scot-free. I will find you here on earth and in the great beyond even if it means losing my life in the process, I don't care.

Vengeance is of the Lord, they say but I don't agree. I'll start my vengeance here on earth. An eye for an eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Bekind123: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The God that I serve doesn't work that way.
The woman is not talking about your own god but about the almighty God, the God of vengeance.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2022
When man becomes helpless, hopeless and his money, fame and power could not save him, he easily turns to religion where he could find solace. Well at least, that'd give her a little hope and relieve her a bit.

It's so sad that the judicial system of this country has really gone to the dogs and has become where might is right. Definitely the accused students' parents have people in the helms of power. It's a sad reality really. sad

1 Like

Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Seun360(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
jrusky:

Ok. Go and offend someone first and the person has no helper and the person lay such curse on you then wait and see if it is bull crap ok. Try it first at least seen is believe do evil thing and receive the curse first ok.

Ewu anuofia.

Go and sleep.

Unam ikon.
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Myself2(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2022
domino4211:

Shut up. You're too religious. Let him show himself. One day one day, even my ancestors heard this same crap. When will we finally witness this one day?

Loud mouth, go ahead and yap all you like, I repeat, one day God Almighty will show Himself to you and you will regrettably remember your folly on nairaland
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Myself2(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Uyi168:
he should first show himself to the abductors of Leah sharibu..

He is the Almighty God and cannot be commanded or dictated to by man, least of all those who doubt His sovereignty
Re: Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) by Briller: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2022
aspabay:

...the story according to the bereaved parents, beware of a one-sided story.

The parents are wealthy, they can authorize another investigation and autopsy. But why are you doubting a report simply because it doesn't not go with your pre-conceived sentiments?

My dear, this is Nigeria. If you have people who work in Government, then you will know there's a lot that goes on at that level. If the parents can fly his body to even S/Africa for a proper autopsy, I'm sure the truth will be revealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Assaulted On a Train In NYC / Husband Poured Hot Soup On Wife In Owerri [disturbing Photos] / 94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.