Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) (4080 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Here are 5 things women say when they want to manipulate men.

You are not a real man or real men do.....

This is the 21st century

I pity the woman that will marry you

In the western world

Allow people do what they want to do and

You see these things I just listed? My guys when you see women say this on social media or they tell you this in the real world, they just want you to do what they want. (No matter how senseless that thing is)

So as a guy, do the opposite of whatever the issue is. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Add yours guys, incase I forgot anyone

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
tongue tongue
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Meektunz: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
LesbianBoy:
tongue tongue
followming
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by BestDicker: 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
We are supposed to have a delete botton on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Kriss216: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
You'll never find a girl like me.

Bîtch, who told you I'm looking for a girl like you? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why are u calling Lala??
No be snake thread ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Is it because I asked for a Favour?

Is it because Things are hard for me?

Lots of guys have broken my heart and I thought you were different.. sad

Guyman go come weak and even start Apologizing 'Baby, sorry na, Abeg na'. cool cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by siofra(f): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Meanwhile when men want to manipulate women:

Our mothers...

This is not how our mothers...

It is not in our culture...

I'll see what I can do...

Our ancestors...

I have a girlfriend/wife but it's you I love...

Shiloh...

Olosho...

Etc.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Hayee(f): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:

Our mothers...

Our ancestors...

Shiloh...

Olosho...

Etc.. cheesy
until you reach 30 or 50 grin

Na your Toto go suffer cheesy cheesy

Until menopause comes knocking grin grin grin

Upon everything na still gold diggers Dem go they chase grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:

Our mothers...

Our ancestors...

Shiloh...

Olosho...

Etc.. cheesy

Hayee:
until you reach 30 or 50 grin

Na your Toto go suffer cheesy cheesy

Until menopause comes knocking grin grin grin

Upon everything na still gold diggers Dem go they chase grin cheesy cheesy

E pain dem! tongue tongue

How many times do you girls see guys say this especially in the real world? You see what I wrote up there, everywhere you look social media o, real life o, you ladies say this nonsense. Na mumu dey listen to una lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is actually hilarious cos only wannabe redpillers are gonna take it to heart.. grin wink
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Nicepoker(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
siofra:

Our mothers...

Our ancestors...

Shiloh...

Olosho...

Etc.. cheesy
[/s]
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Hayee(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
LesbianBoy:

E pain dem! tongue tongue

How many times do you girls see guys say this especially in the real world? You see what I wrote up there, everywhere you look social media o, real life o, you ladies say this nonsense. Na mumu dey listen to una lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Who tell you say e pain me no be your fellow brothers they talk am I just repeat am for you na cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Am not surprised though this is still the reply I was expecting grin tongue tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Isaacpromise1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
That OT still dey work on some simps ooo …… ha! some guys don suffer faa
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Goldbw122(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Format
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Aguilar(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
My woman can't use words to manipulate me. Unless she wan use juju

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by olamoses75(m): 12:50am On Jan 06, 2022
LesbianBoy:

This is the 21st century

In the western world

You see these things I just listed? My guys when you see women say this on social media or they tell you this in the real world, they just want you to do what they want. (No matter how senseless that thing is)

So as a guy, do the opposite of whatever the issue is. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Lalasticlala
I will never do the opposite, because I don't really have strength to prove any point to any bitches. I will just tell her to find the real man in 21st century in the western world where everyone is permitted to do what they want to do.
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Is this how you'll be doing when we get married?

Who's getting married to you
Which day we start Geography wey we don dey draw map
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Kingcalls: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2022
No matter what a woman does to a man , the man should never hit her ( this has lead to the death of many men)

Don't ever complain about what a woman does , uts immature

Don't ever respond to what a woman says about u , its childish

Dint ever display ur happiness online after u have moved on , its petty

Real men should ignore women when they insult u

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by bluefilm: 11:28am On Jan 06, 2022
LesbianBoy:

This is the 21st century

In the western world

You are so right.

Just go right ahead and do whatever you want to do when you hear such manipulative words from these women.

The worst they can do is to continue ranting on social media.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Una too dey masturbate over women matter on this platform.
Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
It's common for them to say that I suffered with you...through thick and thin...

WEREY way I day carry go bar, day in, day out.

way day chop shawarma like mumu still day claim suffer

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) by HiideaConsole(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
The word Real man

Any day a woman says 'real man'

Watch out cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian girl getting banged standing (video) / I Dump My Girl Friend On April First, It Was So Cool / Twist Your Mind A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.