Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train (3078 Views)

My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by sophxx: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
Want to make use of the train but i need first hand info (i.e use the train from ABK-IB).

I'd love to know price and take off time and where the station is and how to get there from Panseke.

Thanks
Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by adebayour26: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Check details for a link on google. Their customer care line is even there.
Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by sophxx: 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
adebayour26:
Check details for a link on google. Their customer care line is even there.
I already did. Nothing like first hand info.
Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
sophxx:
Want to make use of the train but i need first hand info (i.e use the train from ABK-IB).

I'd love to know price and take off time and where the station is and how to get there from Panseke.

Thanks

All the first hand information you seek is available online.
Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by sophxx: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2022
aieromon:

All the first hand information you seek is available online.
Barely a thing online bro.
Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by aieromon(m): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2022

Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by sophxx: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
aieromon:

https://www.sagetravels.com/lagos-abeokuta-ibadan-train-schedule-ticket-price/?amp

https://nigerianprice.com/lagos-ibadan-train/

Prof. Wole Soyinka Train Station Laderin, Abeokuta
https://g.co/kgs/iTLT5Z
Thanks a bunch bro. I've had experience where what i read/picked online was entirely different from what was on ground. Reason i seek first hand info. Thanks for your troubles.

1 Like

Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by adebayour26: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
sophxx:
Thanks a bunch bro. I've had experience where what i read/picked online was entirely different from what was on ground. Reason i seek first hand info. Thanks for your troubles.
The ones he posted are correct. Just make sure you keep to time. 8am is 8am
Re: First Hand Info About Abeokuta To Ibadan Train by aieromon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
NRC increases frequency of Lagos-Ibadan train service

According to a notice seen by TheCable, the corporation said the new trips were for Friday and Saturday train schedules.

For the Friday train schedule, it added a trip to Ibadan for 12 pm and another trip for 1 pm on Saturday.

This means that the Lagos-Ibadan train service will run three trips every Friday and Saturday with the point of departure at the Mobaji Johnson train station, Lagos.

Passengers can now travel to Ibadan on Friday at the train station by 8 pm, 12 pm and 4 pm, while on Saturday, the train movement will depart at 8 am, 1 pm and 6 pm.

https://www.thecable.ng/nrc-increases-frequency-of-lagos-ibadan-train-service/amp

(1) (Reply)

jllooo / How Long Does TIER 2 DEPENDANT VISA Take In Nigeria / Photos: Youngest Nigerian Female Pilot Is From Benue State And Is 23years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.