Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? (19866 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by richmond500: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Adblg0610:
I think PMB is playing a mind game,indirectly telling the likes of Tinubu,Osinbajo,Yahaya Bello,etc not to waste their time,energy and money.
I think somebody I can consider to be like-for-like of President Buhari is any of these two people:

1. Prof. ISHAQ OLOYEDE-JAMB Registrar

2. Prof. BABAGANA UMARA ZULUM
*But Babatude Fashola may have an outside chance. (my opinion)

Buhari said youths should be ready to take over power after him as power is coming to them.
He also said he will make sure a lot of politicians retire after 2023
He also signed the not too young bill.

The truth is that, Buhari successor is someone not in government

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Brushstrokes20: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2022
It was just # another LORRY LOAD OF TRASH FOR LAWMA! undecided
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by richmond500: 12:59am On Jan 06, 2022
1650fifty:
yo, please I want to ask something.

I tried creating another NL account but I could not, I don't know if I need one email for one account.
How were u able to create numerous accounts?

Did u create new emails too?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by richmond500: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2022
1650fifty:
[s][/s]

yes
ok, thanks.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by nonxo007(m): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2022
ask4double:
I watched the live, sorry, the recorded and edited interview. And I still can't phantom how a country of over 209million persons ended up with this man as the no 1 citizen.
To think there are some people who probably just read the headline where he called pdp a failure, and they are rejoicing that truly pdp is a failure. My brother the worst decision I made yesterday was watching that interview.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by bonnyhope: 1:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Interviewer: what comes your mind when you hear PDP

BUHARI: Failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by otokx(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2022
No light to watch the interview.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by miniziter(m): 3:08am On Jan 06, 2022
otokx:
No light to watch the interview.
We have gone beyond that. I made use of my solar system.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by miniziter(m): 3:12am On Jan 06, 2022
ask4double:
I watched the live, sorry, the recorded and edited interview. And I still can't phantom how a country of over 209million persons ended up with this man as the no 1 citizen.
But this question should have been asked during campaign. I'm wondering how he managed to campaign with that speech no one could understand.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Arabaincubus: 3:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Complete waste of time. Buhari is seeking more troubles instead of peace.

If Nigerians enthrone anyone older than 70 by 2023, then, they are collective idiots and deserve no sympathy.

President Buhari has ruined the chances of old men with his dotard mentality.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by sakssey23: 4:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
He just wants to provoke Nigerians, He feels people have healed from the last one he did, Oga enjoy it while it last, In his mind Nigerians are the comedians he comes to provoke to laugh at grin

Story!! Una go still vote same same people.. No be Naija youths again...
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by OTlandlord: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Was the interview live or recorded...let's start from there grin
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by membranus: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
azadus18:
I won't say pim

You've already said pim.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by Roadmike(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2022
The next logical question should be what comes to mind when you hear Buhari ?

Awaiting responses pls
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by ashawopikin(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2022
lomprico:
Was there an interview?
I tire o, so people still dey take precious time to hear this man talk?
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by JOemmy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truthisunique:
Talking point was about his successor been eliminated

Can't be tilumbu and osinbajo that have so much security and bullion vans

It might be Goodluck Jonathan oh.
Re: Buhari's Presidential Interview On ChannelsTV: What Are Your Talking Points? by snowball11(m): 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
alpharoyalty:
A chronic failure referring to another entity as a failure.
That cracked me up.
grin

That man lack the mental capacity to function as a headmaster not to talk of being a president! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know / Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.