Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika (1969 Views)

No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Revelation About Biafra By Linda Paul Rika(holiness Movement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
THE UNDYING MESSAGE FROM HELL FIRE
BY SISTER LINDA PAUL RIKA

The intention of the Lord in taking me to hell was not to face final judgment but to reveal mysteries and warn humanity. All these the Lord has been warning us. I am here now in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, to declare what I saw in hell. What I heard in hell. What I suffered in hell. And what I am telling you about hell now is true, not a lie. I want you to believe everything that I am going to say here to you. Everything that I am going to say here to you is the truth. If you don’t take it, if you don’t believe it, you will see it one day. You will die one day, you will go to hell and you will not come back. You will cry, but no mercy. People are there, that are crying now. No mercy. Amen.
ACCOUNT OF FORMER LIFESTYLE
I will tell you a little bit of my story, of my sinful life.
Turn with me to Romans 3 : 23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
I was a sinner. I fell short of the glory of God. What is it? Is it fornication, is it lying, is it stealing, anger, smoking, drinking alcohol, naked dressing, parties, clubbing? I adorned my life with every kind of evil adornment dressing. I permed my hair, putting on weavon, attachments. I bleached my skin and was dressing naked. I tattooed my body. All these things I have done them. But the Lord Jesus gave me one more chance and grace, not only for myself, I thank Him, but I know it was also for you.
So, if you don’t believe and take this testimony and change your life, you are going to hell. And if you are here and you don’t believe that hell exists, hell is real and heaven is real.
It all started at a burial of a friend in February 2013. At the burial ceremony, the pastor praised this boy and declared to us all that the boy made it to heaven. but I know the great sin this boy was in to before he died. He was a neighbor to us. You know, your neighbor, you see them, what they are doing, their normal life, you will judge them. And all of us were in that type of life, and we know where we used to meet and party, but we were not into any relationship. So, I knew him and he died without repenting. No repentance was in his life. He died in sin. He died in sin. But then, the pastor was saying that the boy was in heaven.
So, I said to myself, If this boy is in heaven, as the pastors have said, then I too, I will go to heaven. this is how many pastors are fooling you today. They will tell you . . .jewelry is not a sin and you will say, Ahhhh! It is true. If mummy is putting on earring, me too I am putting on earring. What about mummy? You are going to hell, you and mummy. You and mummy are going to hell if you don’t repent. You may say, See Daddy, he is putting on chain, he is putting on all these things. Daddy is bleaching. Oh this pastor, our pastor in the church . . You and daddy, you and pastor are on the way to hell. You and your pastor will go to hell if you fail to repent.
So, I began to rebuke my younger sister, Finda, because Finda was like fire. Finda doesn’t compromise, all the time Finda will say, You will go to hell, Linda. Linda you will go to hell if you die in this sin. You will go to hell. Your dressing alone has condemned you. I began to rebuke Finda for taking it too much. Because, to me, Finda’s holiness was too much. That is what I was thinking, because she will wear some kind of skirt that no man will say, he wants to marry her. She will tie her hair in the kitchen, she will tie her hair everywhere. Finda will tie her hair. She always wear all these ‘choka’ (turtle-neck dresses) in the house. I used to tell her, feel free, you are in the house, go and wear something sleeveless, but she will refuse. So, her own was too much. I started rebuking her there for condemning my life. Because always, Finda will tell you that you are not going to heaven. if I dress well and ask Finda, how do I look? She will say, Hmmmmm! Jezebel. She will not say anything good.
So, as I was rejoicing over the preaching at the funeral, I said, Wow! A pastor, a renown pastor in Sierra Lone says that this boy went to heaven, and me, I know the life of this boy, so I said, me too I will go to heaven. some of you, you remain in your sins because in your church, they are comforting you in sin. You don’t know that they are pampering you to hell. So I was happy. I was happy for that preaching. I said, Ohhh! So me too I am going to heaven. so why are some pastors and churches saying, Don’t do this, Don’t do that? Ahhh! Finda just looked at me and immediately, a voice came to me and said – YOU ARE NEXT TO DIE!
All this stubbornness you are doing. Jesus said, take away your sin. Take away your weavon. There are some women here. Thank God, somebody invited you here. It is a privilege for you to hear this message. They will tell you, take away your weavon, your attachment, and you say, It doesn’t matter. You don’t even know what you are doing. The Lord Jesus will just take away His life from you and you will die immediately.
The voice came to me and said, You are next to die. I became restless. This voice kept coming to me and disturbing me until the next day. I shouted out for prayer from Finda. I said, Finda, please pray for me. Please, Finda pray for me. This voice keeps coming to me and telling me that I am next to die. I don’t know what is going on. Something is telling me that I am going to die.
Finda prayed. She prayed for me, but the voice continued until the 15th of February 2013. In the morning, I went into death crisis. All the efforts that my people made on me failed. Finda prayed. She called people, family and friends to help me, they came to the house, prayed, but I was restless. Finda, knowing that I was dying as a sinner, wanted to lead me to Christ. She asked me to pray after her, but I could not. . . . . Death will just come like this, that is why, don’t hold to any sin in your life. Now you have the strength, you can walk, you can talk, common sickness, there will be a sickness that will come that you cannot even raise up your head to see what is happening outside. Death will come like that. Now you have the privilege, you have the strength, you are strong, you are able to pray, you can fast. Don’t allow any sin to remain in your life. Confess it today and askfor the grace because there is no time.
Finda asked me to pray after her, but I could not. I started seeing fearful demons. I cried, Ohhhhh! They have come for me, Finda, I am dying. . . . I took one last deep breathe and I gave up the ghost. I don’t know again what happened. I saw myself among multitude. I just saw myself walking with many people. When I died, I saw myself walking along with people of different races, men, women and children. We were following a wide road. Multitudes of us. I was saying within me, Ah! Where am I? Where am I going? I knew these people were humans, but where are we going to? Where am I? I am not seeing Finda, I am not seeing my people, I am not seeing the places I used to see before. What is happening? Where am I? I just noticed that I appeared in somewhere. I didn’t believe that I was dead. At this time, our movement was not under our own control. It is here that they will say, Go this way, you will say no, me I want to go that way, or no I want to go like this. . . Give your life to Christ, you say no, I am not ready yet, until I get married, until Jesus bless me with a car, until Jesus bless me with a child, until Jesus give me husband or wife, until Jesus, until Jesus. . . . No I am not ready yet. I can’t leave this job that is feeding me. If I go for this Conference, how can I have this job? Ehhh! Who will feed me? I am not ready yet. . . . . All these excuses. But over there you don’t have control. No control. I wondered in my heart, Where am I? As we were getting closer to the destination, I began to feel some strange heat coming upon me. I was confused. I said in my mind, Where is this heat coming from? In my mind, I will want to stop. I will desire to make an effort to stop, I couldn’t do it. I just kept on walking like this towards the terribly hot place.
But, Ah! I had no control over my movement. A powerful force was pushing me forward. I am not the one walking, I am not the one pushing myself. What is going on? But I am just seeing myself walking towards a hot place, you are feeling the heat but you are still going there. At that time as I was thinking all these thoughts, my head was turning around, from side to side. I was seeing myself moving but I could not turn back.
Suddenly, I saw an entrance into a dark place and I began to hear cries coming from that place. I said No, I cannot go there. This place? See the kind of horrible sounds that I am hearing from that place! I am mot going there. But shockingly, I was just seeing myself going there! My mind was, God help me! I cannot. I will not go there. Oh God help me. Where am I? . . . But I was seeing myself closer to that dark entrance! Please my people, I beg you in the name of God, DROP SIN. Don’t bother about the persecution you are going through. We are all warned today. There will be a time that only you will lie there in a coffin. We will pray and then leave you in the Cemetary and turn our backs on you and go. We only have your picture now, we only have your hymn sheet of funeral programe.
For example, look at our late sister, Zenum Tanko Hassan. But thank God she is in heaven. if sister Zenum should have missed heaven, she would have regretted it. Don’t regret coming here, or coming across this testimony. Please hold on to all the doctrines of holiness that they are teaching you in Holiness Revival Movement. HELL IS REAL ! Don’t give excuses to remain in sinful life. . . my husband, my this, it doesn’t matter, god understands, and so on . . . Please don’t listen to them.
ENTRANCE INTO HELL
I discovered that the dark entrance opened ahead of me was the entrance to hell. Suddenly, fearful looking demons rushed at us to drag us forcefully into hell.
Anywhere you go to, in heaven or hell, they will welcome you. When you enter heaven, the angels will sing songs. They will blow their trumpets like this! Alleluia! Jesus will be happy to see you.
On the other hand, when you go to hell the demons will welcome you. They will say, Thank God. Yes, we will torture you here today. Disobedient children! That is the welcome word they gave all of us that were there.
BUT THANK GOD THAT I AM NO MORE THERE AGAIN. Alleluia!
YOU WILL NOT GO THERE IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Re: The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2022
the undying message from hell video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRbcM6J3nX8
Re: The Undying Message From Hell Fire By Sister Linda Paul Rika by 1Sharon(f): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm pretty sure gluttony is a sin.

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Leviathan? / Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum / Is Romance A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.