Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Has Begging Increased? I Think It Has - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Begging Increased? I Think It Has (242 Views)

Akpabio: Since Prisons Were Renamed Correctional Centres, Jailbreaks Increased / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Begging Increased? I Think It Has by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
It's now official, we have the thickest skin the world has ever seen, thicker than a hippopotamus'.

This past two days, I decided to take a walk to somewhere here in Port Harcourt. Even with account reading red, I still had to package myself - a clean tee shirt, a pair of Jean (hell fire awaiting me?) And a pair of black all-Star sneakers that have seen better days, but with polish, you'd hardly notice.

I'm still in shock at the number of people who actually stopped me to beg for money. What is really going on in this country? It only made me wonder as to the magnitude of what awaits us this year.

My people, there's hardship in the land; the fish I bought for #1000, even the god's will reject it. Wonderment!

My question is, when people beg you for money on the road, do you give them if you have it?

How do you cope with the whole superstition about giving money to strangers? Is there actually any truth to these?
Re: Has Begging Increased? I Think It Has by tollyboy5(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Mynd44 what are you doing about guy who span front page to beg with impersonation and new account always
Re: Has Begging Increased? I Think It Has by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
tollyboy5:
Mynd44 what are you doing about guy who span front page to beg with impersonation and new account always
Comrade, Are you okay? Is this a contribution to the post or what?

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! See How Genuine Repentant Bandits Resued A Two- Month- Old Baby, 96 Oth / Obasanjo Suggests How FG Can Manage Unemployment In Nigeria / Borno: Zulum Worried Over Rise Of ISWAP Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.