Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) (65438 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by unitysheart(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Mumu guy
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2022
His time. He trends.

He look like person that did not complete secondary school.
Or may be lack of money make him look like that.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nten: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Is this how this boy wants to start his musical career? He needs repackaging from a manager and good management team or else he's going bunkers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Stanleyville(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
grin

DJ's play only the olamide part and skip. Infact after that olamides verse the rest of the song na dustbin.

As for the Gul,..We know how e dey go. Many her type will wish to be in her shoes not minding his looks and orientation..the hustle is real,come dubai here them yapa.

Finally..education is very very important in a man's life no matter the fame and "small" money, you will still reek of ignorance n stupidity without education.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
So a woman that is jumping after the money, is that one worth calling a wife?
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by jclassiq(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2022
But the girl is probably a model now.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by mightyhaze: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Drugs cheesy
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2022
I keep telling guys,make money other beautiful things will follow
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Kate06(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Samweb56:
Hello

I build all types of websites.

I'm a professional website designer.

In order to build trust, I only collect payment after I finish building your website.

I will build your website without collecting any money.

you can pay me after I finish building the website and you see it and you are satisfied.

The amount you will pay after I finish is seventy thousand naira.

CALL/WHATSAPP : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4

For real? kiss

Who pays for the hosting,domain and SSL?

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
illicit:
We know as e dey go for dat gal undecided
Cheerful givers. grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
He should enjoy his 5 minutes of fame.............
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by IbileIfe: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Stanleyville:
grin

DJ's play only the olamide part and skip. Infact after that olamides verse the rest of the song na dustbin.

As for the Gul,..We know how e dey go. Many her type will wish to be in her shoes not minding his looks and orientation..the hustle is real,come dubai here them yapa.

Finally..education is very very important in a man's life no matter the fame and "small" money, you will still reek of ignorance n stupidity without education.
So true.
You made my day

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:
Small Girls these days sha. Making mouth with money but the look is kpako. What a mismatch!

Pákó (plank) not kpako. If you are writing Yoruba though.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Jimbadly: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Who is he please?
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by omlueh(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Most of them if not nearly all have sign and made a covenant with the devil my dear Brother.
Righteousness2:
See how the devil has confused humans with a false hope of living life.
See how young souls are wasting away thinking they are living life.
See how young souls are bonding and tying themselves Conciously into Bondage, heading Sheepishly to Destruction and Death.
The devil is extremely wicked!

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil , In the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by ibechris(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2022
This one would be forgotten soon...nothing low key about him.

May be they just introduced him to Instagram of late but he is already digging his grave.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Esu kolekoletijesu
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2022
None of my business!
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by OLUENTA1: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Man's fantasies is his own way to destruction. All men must understand that women are their downfall. When are we going to start thinking that we need to be solid before we start having women. Imagine when he was doing local skit on tik tok I never saw any girls flocking around him
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by donprinyo(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2022
she is chillin with the big boys.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by asiga(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Dollarremix:
Na your pocket she follow. grin grin

Wetin women dey follow before?
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Fatbam003: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2022
joyfull120:
If not for Nigerians and their mediocrity, who would even give this guy attention?
This is a country with alot of misplaced priorities.. May we get it right by the Lord Grace alone
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by oluwafavourme(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
And na dem broke guys dey listen to his songs
Iranu�
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Olam09(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Enjoy while it last. Motherfuckeŕ
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JohnBullMySon: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You might never understand what life is until you go wretched.. enjoy the money while it last..

He needs to be spoken to cos looks like he doesn't understand how life really works..you think life is about flaunting women? coming online to boast of how many women you had sex with.. coming online to bash women.. coming online to talk negative about women?

Your eye go soon clear.. typical example of a wannabe redpiller
I wonder how some even men feel comfortable being with women who are just after their money, even if they're pretty. Very dangerous.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Fatbam003: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Emperor2020:
I keep telling guys,make money other beautiful things will follow
But hushpupi got a beautiful thing too .
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Rebuke: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
I no blame this guy, na people wey dey listen to his music and following him mumu.

Very unkempt abero looking rag head. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by rajiedreez: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmm, but why guys dey always run after women wey no see them when dem broke. The moment small money enter, gbam those ones that fed them when they were broke don turn local girl
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by avrilwisedata: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Jagajaga couple
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nonexisting: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Na mumu dey showoff community pussy as girlfriend. His tears will be premium soon.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JohnBullMySon: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2022
pacespot:
So a woman that is jumping after the money, is that one worth calling a wife?
Very crazy pple. You can never live happily with a woman who is after your money, no matter how much money you make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Slays In See-Through Outfit In New Hot Photos / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.