Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) (65393 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
This man.....
Just small money wey enta hand u no le we rest.
One thing about we negro . when I went to France I saw an elderly French man not that elderly you know all those old people that their still there. he's white , he came out from one of the road side store and went straight into his maserati. The cloth that was on his neck I can't wear it, his gean and his snikers are those boskoro cloths they use to sell here . dressing not too dope and yet he's got the racks, let our black people here just see 5-10m you'll hear something like don't talk to me talk to ma chains , stop playing on me , the granding is real. And all sort of irrelevant words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
See how the devil has confused humans with a false hope of living life.
See how young souls are wasting away thinking they are living life.
See how young souls are bonding and tying themselves Conciously into Bondage, heading Sheepishly to Destruction and Death.
The devil is extremely wicked!

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil , In the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...
I want to agree wit my Daddy G.O 4 d 1st time in dis yr!

cool

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmm, I pity her condition, just because of money and fame which won't stand the test of time, once the money is not there, no more love again.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Arijude(m): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2022
His look doesn't correspond with the money he claims to have
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Chibudollar: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2022
He needs therapy
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by bitbillionaire: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Oceanblaze:
I just know this guy will unblow this year...and go back to the trenches

I think you are right. Even if it's not this year I don't see the zazu guy lasting for long. One doesn't have to be a prophet to see certain things coming.

Fame and money minus wisdom and self-discipline is always a disaster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Fatbam003:
But hushpupi got a beautiful thing too .
do u tink Regina would tink of Ned..a whole Reginald some niggaz de dream to have
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Out of curiosity I downloaded his hit song zazu zeh and I was disappointed. The song is a trash.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Madeu(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
joyfull120:
If not for Nigerians and their mediocrity, who would even give this guy attention?
The song sef is so trashy. No album, just a one hit song, bad presentation for branding and marketing. Let him have the few months of publicity.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Ijaya123: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Sense no dey this guy head at al.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by UselessBuharist: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Obvious the girl is for the money wait till when you nor fit sing another song take follow up
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by damosade(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Am waiting for his next Hit songs.,,
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Follygunners: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
You see wetin poverty don turn dis fool into. Money no be for everyone. undecided
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by makavellidon: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
latesthubs:
Singer portable was seen on Instagram shaming broke guys as he shows off his girlfriend. In the video he was saying "If you no get money them f++k your woman and lots more"

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEohratgikM[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYW_M3flQwn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
ds one don mad can not be redeem
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Bunch of dirty and irresponsible souls.....who dey give this clown audience
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You might never understand what life is until you go wretched.. enjoy the money while it last..

He needs to be spoken to cos looks like he doesn't understand how life really works..you think life is about flaunting women? coming online to boast of how many women you had sex with.. coming online to bash women.. coming online to talk negative about women?

Your eye go soon clear.. typical example of a wannabe redpiller
That's a simp right there. Redpillers don't advertise women.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Peace1993: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2022
latesthubs:
Singer portable was seen on Instagram shaming broke guys as he shows off his girlfriend. In the video he was saying "If you no get money them f++k your woman and lots more"

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEohratgikM[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYW_M3flQwn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The girl is from which region abeg? grin
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by freddie009(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Mcxtraglitz:
Una no reason am say maybe na this girl dey for am when im broke. But himself come dey blast broke people like say no be gheto im come from.

Body go tell am soon, all these their one minute fame. Nigeria go soon move on, they haven't seen anything that will take their attention just yet.

Open body put chain round neck like dog.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Michaelpsych: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Tout na still tout no Mata wat
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by sterlingD(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Oceanblaze:
I just know this guy will unblow this year...and go back to the trenches

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by FeyiMilez001: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2022
This is coming from the same guy who was stripped naked because he stole Keke Napep and iPhone 6 due to intense sapa. grin grin grin

I don't pray he goes broke again, I just pray he receives sense early before it's too late.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by dapolaw(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
One thing about women is this, this girl wouldn't have dated someone like portable if not for the money and fame that he has

And for him Portable, Omo Ile ni e ti won ba gbe e si ori beedi wa ja bo.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Slimtuns(m): 9:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Data you ought to use for hustling, you're using it to watch shatta bundle's videos... This guy don craze finish grin

But man no lie, na total package him carry oh lipsrsealed
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by remitarich(f): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2022
wahala for Nigeria ooooo
this country is full crazy things and fun......
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by remitarich(f): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2022
our country will be coming to nigeria for fun
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Nicepoker:
That's a simp right there. Redpillers don't advertise women.
Wannabe redpiller.. grin he is..or are they the same..? grin
Just kidding I get your point..
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2022
stanliwise:

Bro you’re just worked up. The guy na Cruize and na that cruise make am reach where e dey.

Don’t take him too serious
Some senses need to be spoken into some people's head before they get your point..
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by SALTandLIGHT(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2022
GOD BLESS YOU SIR FOR THIS AND I SAY A BIG AMEN
Righteousness2:
See how young souls are bonding and tying themselves Conciously into Bondage, heading Sheepishly to Destruction and Death.

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil under the false hope of enjoying life, in the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Originalsly: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmmm... he did well to post this video .... advertise his gf .... players with a whole lot more money will be coming after her .... just to make him eat his words.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by LikeAking: 9:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil under the false hope of enjoying life, in the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...

MUMU
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Timijo(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2022
Young boys and their adult counterparts who are morally bankrupt think success in life is all about fuckin.g different pusi. It's a complete misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Wumex91: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.