Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) (65659 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Hangs Out With The Boys (Photos) / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Johel(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
latesthubs:
Singer portable was seen on Instagram shaming broke guys as he shows off his girlfriend. In the video he was saying "If you no get money them f++k your woman and lots more"

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEohratgikM[/flash]

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYW_M3flQwn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A broke boy shaming broke guys... grin grin grin...clown.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Perfecttouchade: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
donem:

Small Doctor trend/hot x 5 pass am that year, naija music industry very toxic him no know
If only he knows cheesy

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
A perfect example dat naija girls ll follow anything so far money is involved

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
You were making so much sense till you displayed stark ignorance with your last sentence.

You remind me of Nollywood movies- no matter how well they begin the screenplay rarely makes sense towards the end.

Only fools condemn what they don't understand. Let me educate you in one sentence.

The Redpill is the body of knowledge based on behavioural science that teaches men how to prevent themselves from being manipulated by scheming hypergamous women.

Nothing more, nothing less.

This oaf has got nothing to do with Redpill. He is just a grassroot who hit more money than he ever dreamed of.

Don't get things twisted

FERNANDEZISBACK:
You might never understand what life is until you go wretched.. enjoy the money while it last..

He needs to be spoken to cos looks like he doesn't understand how life really works..you think life is about flaunting women? coming online to boast of how many women you had sex with.. coming online to bash women.. coming online to talk negative about women?

Your eye go soon clear.. typical example of a wannabe redpiller
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
VULCAN:
You were making so much sense till you displayed stark ignorance with your last sentence.

You remind me of Nollywood movies- no matter how well they begin the screenplay rarely makes sense towards the end.

Only fools condemn what they don't understand. Let me educate you in one sentence.

The Redpill is the body of knowledge based on behavioural science that teaches men how to prevent themselves from being manipulated by scheming hypergamous women.

Nothing more, nothing less.

This oaf has got nothing to do with Redpill. He is just a grassroot who hit more money than he ever dreamed of.

Don't get things twisted

"Wannabe" you should understand that word..
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Danhumprey: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Relieved:
sounding like an imbec:le

LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JaneYave(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
ruffbamreal:

Pákó (plank) not kpako. If you are writing Yoruba though.
Noted. Thanks
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Meedon: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
See how the devil has confused humans with a false hope of living life.
See how young souls are wasting away thinking they are living life.
See how young souls are bonding and tying themselves Conciously into Bondage, heading Sheepishly to Destruction and Death.
The devil is extremely wicked!

But I Pray for anyone under the Bondage and Padlock of evil under the false hope of enjoying life, in the Name of JESUS Christ, I Break the yoke over your life. I Decree by the Mercies of GOD , you are liberated from the Shackles and Bondage of sin in JESUS Name...

Fornication is now a norm.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Meedon: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
JaneYave:
Small Girls these days sha. Making mouth with money but the look is kpako. What a mismatch!

Tahhhhh

She fine pass you.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by ogub(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Materialistic generation
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Is this not the same guy that said broke guys should go and do money ritual? undecided
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by JOemmy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ofadaman:
Na Igbo girl shaa,

See how Mai Igbo sister go miss road for money, although na Asewo be her work before, she just jam better client now

Igbo girls can fall for anything that has money it's really a pity.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Dbarrzx: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
U no well tey...shebi u be sapa confirmed a month ago behave well because the table dey turn still.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Tade11: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
This guy doesn't know that fame doesn't last for ever,I pray u get sense
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blooda Portable e bi like say you wan enter pot hole...

This guy is suffering from acute reaction of poverty syndrome,He escaped poverty and entered poooorverty,this time around of the mind and if he is not careful he will enter poooooorverty,this one will touch his spirit,soul and body

if he doubt me...

go ask Baba Fryo and Majek Fashek

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Vicadee240: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
The harder they come, the harder they fall. Be very careful.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
His close people should advise him on his dirty words but lo! And behold. Are they any different?
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Bouncing2(m): 2:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
I broke walahi,, buh my bebs dem fine pass dis wan 100 times cool.

E shock am kiss
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by TeeGod(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
We no wan hear say something do her tomorrow sha
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by peculiar2233: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oceanblaze:

When people dey talk you sef dey talk...na wa for nairaland
Wetin dis e-r-a-n-k-o dey talk bayi
grin grin
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Ofadaman(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; But don't be annoyed,do u really know her? personally

Yep
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
latesthubs:
Singer portable was seen on Instagram shaming broke guys as he shows off his girlfriend. In the video he was saying "If you no get money them f++k your woman and lots more"

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]

Both him and her girlfriend are malnourished..
Broke Both.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
latesthubs:

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]

Please I wan ask ooo..
Is he an imbe??
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by lalalista: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Goat �. Pride goes before a fall
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Kingsleyebere(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ofadaman:

Yep
; Ahhh do you really think the guy knows that's what she does?
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
joyfull120:
If not for Nigerians and their mediocrity, who would even give this guy attention?
. I wonder myself. Which song has he sang apart from that Zazuuze or whatever? Never heard the so called song even.
I take a stroll...
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Chochovini: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
This stupid guy doesn‘t seem to understand Nigerians very well. Nigerians are dynamic people, they can make you and they can unmake you.
He thinks he has arrived just with that single Zazuze stupidity. And therefore has now the right to insult people.
I take a stroll...
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Bigchristo: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
latesthubs:

Watch Video Below..

[flash=]

See bloody Criminal Wey Dey thief phones get mouth Dey talk
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by Harrykn: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oceanblaze:
I just know this guy will unblow this year...and go back to the trenches
Daddy G O
He will go hell not trenches

1 Like

Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Very crazy pple. You can never live happily with a woman who is after your money, no matter how much money you make.

They are only good on the other side because they know they are rendering you a service in which they will be compensated for later with money. They often want to overdo the thing self, maybe that is what some guys see and call love.
Re: Portable Shows Off His Girlfriend, Mocks Broke Boys (Photos, Video) by joelag: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
joyfull120:
If not for Nigerians and their mediocrity, who would even give this guy attention?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji About To Complete Her Estate / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.