Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,200 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering (18491 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / President Buhari: I’m Impressed With Level Of Development In Imo / Buhari: I’m Not Against Diaspora Voting If NASS Supports It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Kenneth10110(m): 5:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Mannagrb even your uncle is aware Nigerians are suffering. Very wicked president.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Jimmythewise: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Let the government farm the lands olodo

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by SmartyPants(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2022
illicit:
Next thing he will mention cow....

That reporter missed a golden opportunity.

The president said only 2.5% of Nigeria's agricultural potential is being maximized. But is the president not aware that people cannot go to the farm these days thanks to his herdsmen friends?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Danjikanbauchi: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2022
This also will surely pass over us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by cafolu: 5:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Oh dear Lord! Does he think it is just to enter any land with hoe and cutlass and start farming? What are the agricultural and economic policies currently in place to create a conducive environment? Where is security and electricity? Storage facilities and access to low-interest, long term credit facility? What are his plans for modernised agriculture and transportation of harvested goods from farm to markets?
So when they call out presidents this dumb oaf will still keep answering that title proudly? Kai! Una really vote something 2015 ad 2019 sha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by West2019(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2022
God will punish you and your children

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by gurunlocker: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2022
This man believes everyone should go to farm in 2022, when even none of his kids knows how to handle hoes and cutlasses.

I saw the recorded and edited interview, he was out of context as usual and I can't but smh for those that voted us.

Bubu ended interview with "Thanks for punishing me" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Yus2020: 5:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Next year is Election year Apc and Buhari no way

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Cj4charles(m): 5:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Which you didn't meet this way when you took over the mantle of leadership. As things were way far better then
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by MILLERMannn: 5:58am On Jan 06, 2022
AntiBeEmCe:
He’s aware yet his govt, starring that his ol0sho finance minister are causing all-time high inflation by taxing everything, save for breathing.

People are dying due to high cost of living in Nigeria since this govt took over.

They add taxes to flour, making bread that used to be very affordable, less affordable.

They did same with cooking gas, now people are reverting to less modern ways of using fire to cook.

You subscribe data, it won't last cos everytime you turn on and off ur network, they're minusing VAT.

You receive money in ur bank account, they're minusing VAT. You send, same thing. USSD codes are no longer left out. Every single transaction you carry out, they are minusing one thing or the other

Importation fees are now so high since this maladministration began. You buy things online and by the time you want to check out...you see stupid exorbitant tax rates and shipping fees that is often times higher than the items you purchased. During the last regime, it wasn't like this.

Still, they have borrowed the most loans since almagamation. All the taxes they collect, is nowhere to be found.

This country was cvrsed with this abomination called govt.
Tufiakwa!

Thank you. You also noticed it. In fact I was so surprised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Joseph08(m): 6:08am On Jan 06, 2022
All I can say is Oga...

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by awa(m): 6:14am On Jan 06, 2022
This is shameful. You have no legacy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by tete7000(m): 6:16am On Jan 06, 2022
dasparrow:
If Buhari is aware of Nigerians' suffering, why has his administration not done anything to alleviate the suffering of the people?

Because they have no idea about what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Nicenixon: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Gemid94:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/im-absolutely-aware-of-nigerians-suffering-buhari/
But your Fulani brotherhood are the ones going around the country, destroying people's farms now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by juanmiguel: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2022
I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by errigdee: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2022
this man just like cruise nawa... don't be decieved he has been AWARE for long, so he should stop acting like hr cares,that man ain't got feelings,this 2022 u will MEET/SEE people with REVOLTED heart

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Martinola(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Definition of uselessness

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Brushstrokes20: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Yes o!... the heartless improviser of the Nigerian people is an irredeemable, unrepentant SADISTIC SCUM! undecided

But the good thing is that the lifeless, heartless, bloodthirsty demon has less than 17 months to return to his gay cows! angry

The diabolic herder is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by fayomim: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2022
So you knew? You must be stupid for knowing

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Munzy14(m): 6:29am On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin na juju.
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Nikeruka(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Lie from the pit of hell
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Lovenorth: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2022
He is aware of the sufferings of the Nigerians caused by the useless PDP
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Tooreda: 6:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Where are those unfortunate bastards hailing him here?
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by joe54: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Awesome
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Bamzyriches451: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Mugu
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by joe54: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2022
True words
School them
AntiBeEmCe:
He’s aware yet his govt, starring that his ol0sho finance minister are causing all-time high inflation by taxing everything, save for breathing.

People are dying due to high cost of living in Nigeria since this govt took over.

They add taxes to flour, making bread that used to be very affordable, less affordable.

They did same with cooking gas, now people are reverting to less modern ways of using fire to cook.

You subscribe data, it won't last cos everytime you turn on and off ur network, they're minusing VAT.

You receive money in ur bank account, they're minusing VAT. You send, same thing. USSD codes are no longer left out. Every single transaction you carry out, they are minusing one thing or the other

Importation fees are now so high since this maladministration began. You buy things online and by the time you want to check out...you see stupid exorbitant tax rates and shipping fees that is often times higher than the items you purchased. During the last regime, it wasn't like this.

Still, they have borrowed the most loans since almagamation. All the taxes they collect, is nowhere to be found.

This country was cvrsed with this abomination called govt.
Tufiakwa!

Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by idanone(m): 6:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by phemmie06(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2022
You're aware cos you are behind it
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by dreyboard(m): 6:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Mtcheeew, something wey dey write for him..., He knows nothing
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Elidrisy20: 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
So is deliberate?
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by azikiweironsi(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
SmartPolician:
Buhari has been saying this since 2015, yet he keeps creating more and more poor people. It's not his fault; it is the fault of those who voted for him the second time.

Nigerians know how to elect incompetent and old leaders. Later, they start wailing online. I cannot believe that people are actually campaigning for a man as old as Tinubu.

It still baffles me that we still prefer to vote for old and sickly men as President when other young and brilliant men and women are available.
Re: Buhari: I’m Absolutely Aware Of Nigerians’ Suffering by Ofadaman(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Na Ogun go kill you Buhari, only Ogun go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guber Elections: Tribunals Deliver Landmark Judgements, Fear Grips LP Over Abia / We Won’t Allow PDP Senators To Disqualify Ministerial Nominees - APC Senators / 349 ‘ghost’ Schools Included In Federal Govt’s Feeding Programme – Gov Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.