Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) (3713 Views)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 1:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan is the capital of Oyo state west region of Nigeria.it is the third most populous city in Nigeria after Lagos and kano with total population of 3,649,000 as of 2021.Ibadan is largest city by land mass in Nigeria.
The main economic activities engaged in by the Ibadan populace include Agriculture, Trade, industries,Public service employment, Factory work, Service sector/Tertiary production, Etc.unarguable Ibadan is one of the most developed city in Nigeria, by Nigeria standard.
Ibadan is not only known for its economy activities,it also known as a fun place for who know it.
Ibadan as a city has; numerous hotels, 10 GRA,5 Shopping malls,3Garden parks and many more.

NOTE: SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 1:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan road network

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 2:02am On Jan 06, 2022
THE SHOPPING MALL; 1. palms mall
2.ventura mall
3.Heritage mall
4.Brent mall
5.jerico mall.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 2:13am On Jan 06, 2022
5.jerico mall

1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 2:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan has 3 garden parks,one of them is AGODI PARK.
Below is agodi one of the beautiful garden parks we have in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 2:21am On Jan 06, 2022
more

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by richiemcgold: 2:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan ilu faaji. I have lots of fond memories of that great city and if I should relocate today, Ibadan will surely be the first city to be considered.
I remember the first time I saw Ronaldinho in my life was in 1999 at mokola, Ibadan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 2:26am On Jan 06, 2022
lastly, Ibadan residential area

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by illicit(m): 2:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan

Very big place

8 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 2:36am On Jan 06, 2022
more on residential area

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by cardoso514: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Brown roofs turning to green and blue!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by jericco1(m): 4:17am On Jan 06, 2022
They have beautiful places too

That's refreshing

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Each state around the world has it's good and bad..I keep wondering why some persons are only gonna bring the bad side just to paint the state in negative manner...

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by helinues: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Ko necessary.

Yoruba's are not interested in Tom and dic.k comparison like some people

When the thread would rather be turned upside down

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Show is pictures of molete, ososami, and bashorun not just snapping around dugbe.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by beeblack: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan is a beautiful city. The guy above me asked Op to show the picture of ososami and molete. Please Op help me tell him to show the picture of his father's house or the picture of his village
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by ukaface(f): 6:52am On Jan 06, 2022
The same Ibadan wey I school
Post oje, inshort post those houses and their roads before getting to Iwo,what of molete?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by OhGeeBee: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2022
ukaface:
Post oje, inshort post those houses and their roads before getting to Iwo,what of molete?
Why not pictures of Jericho, Idi-Ishin, Bodija, Ring-road, J Allen, Oluyole, Challenge, New garage etc abi nah only oje you sabi? Even the US have it's ugly hoods.

Mind you an aerial picture of Oje at night will be so beautifulcheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Kriss216: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
The Ibadan we love and cherish

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by oloyedewaris(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2022
not necessary, only those nyamiri bastards make useless comparison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
One thing I like about Ibadan is their less noise...
I live at Iwo road... Ibadan is a cool city for introverts

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Dapson73(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan is a beautiful and historic south west city. The South west capital.
I love Ibadan.
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by luap1990(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Are you looking for a full residential aged care facility? Do you need a Day care for your aged or persons with special needs? Atoke-Atoke Care Home. Please pop in and meet our friendly team and join for a cup of tea or cup of cold drink.
Contact us for details: Plot2, Block 12, Olu Ayeni Layout, Ashipa Oleyo Road, Orita-Challenge. Ibadan. Tel: 08137801264, 08188493226

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 8:48am On Jan 06, 2022
ukaface:
even Lagos get slum,same go to all cities around the world.or your city no get slum?
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Majesty2(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2022
My brother, you need to stop this, let's leave this childish act to braindead yeebow pigs
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Ballack1(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=OVB123 post=109121125]It doesn't stop yoruba and south west region from becoming the headquarters of brown roof and dirtiness. Yoruba too dey dirty. Mtcheeeew!
And Onisha is clean ?..�

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2022
ukaface:
Go create a thread and post them

Olofo

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by mightyhaze: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:
Ko necessary.

Yoruba's are not interested in Tom and dic.k comparison like some people

When the thread would rather be turned upside down
yorobà and deek contest be like ...

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by helinues: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
yorobà and feel contest be like 5 and 6

Next time, write in pidgin
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by oyin44: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Any tower like building in south east..like the one we have in ibadan ... cocoa house building grin grin grin

In fact, the worst part is that the entire south east has no tower like building.. > grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by mightyhaze: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:

Next time, write in pidgin
na pidgin I take write. Na pidgin I take dey write for your kind grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Ronu: We are in hot soup in this country / Fg To Buy 4 More Presidential Aircraft / Hiv Positive Nigerian Pilgrim Deported From Saudi Arabia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.