Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) (3707 Views)

Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / APC Youths Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures, Video) / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Follygunners: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Okoro pple go wan commit suicide on top Ibadan. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Sammy07: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan cool
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Majesty2(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan, the great city

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by helinues: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
na pidgin I take write. Na pidgin I take dey write for your kind grin

Even with the pidgin, you are still repeating same lines..

Haba.. You can do better than this

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2022
God bless Ibadan

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Kzinne: 9:17am On Jan 06, 2022
richiemcgold:
Ibadan ilu faaji. I have lots of fond memories of that great city and if I should relocate today, Ibadan will surely be the first city to be considered.
I remember the first time I saw Ronaldinho in my life was in 1999 at mokola, Ibadan.
nothing special. Ibadan was one of the host cities for Nigeria 99
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by nnamdi640: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Majesty2:
My brother, you need to stop this, let's leave this childish act to braindead yeebow pigs
How are you sure those saying the opposite are Ibos. I believe that majority of Igbos have no time for what you are accusing them for. I live in Lagos and I have visited Ibadan and I know that the place is ok.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Beejayy20(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2022
[s]
Kriss216:
The Ibadan we love and cherish
[/s]
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by walefresh3(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2022
OVB123:
It doesn't stop yoruba and south west region from becoming the headquarters of brown roof and dirtiness. Yoruba too dey dirty. Mtcheeeew!
If I start to dey hammer your nyamiri head now... ?you like trouble

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by DabuIIIT: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2022
oyin44:
Any tower like building in south east..like the one we have in ibadan ... cocoa house building grin grin grin

In fact, the worst part is that the entire south east has no tower like building.. > 2022 coconut head grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by DabuIIIT: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Majesty2:
My brother, you need to stop this, let's leave this childish act to braindead yeebow pigs like the ones in my family
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2022
That's my city

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by ukaface(f): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Go create a thread and post them

Olofo
what's the meaning of that?
You don't go around abusing someone.
I don't know why you can't see my post and turn blind to it, you sha wan prove say you fit abuse.

Every fine city has its ugly side, I'm no novice to that
If you don't like my comment you can say it with a show of maturity that doesn't involve abuse.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by DabuIIIT: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2022
helinues:

Even with the pidgin, you are still repeating same lines..

Haba.. You can do better than this

grin
kindly put shame aside and look for an interpreter nahh grin

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by ukaface(f): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Beejayy20:

even Lagos get slum,same go to all cities around the world.or your city no get slum?
of course Na
So I made a comment to tell the o.p that Ibadan is not all fine and glamour like he posted,there are slums too.
So what's my offence?
You too agree say slum dey,so?

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 06, 2022
ukaface:
what's the meaning of that?
You don't go around abusing someone.
I don't know why you can't see my post and turn blind to it, you sha wan prove say you fit abuse.

Every fine city has its ugly side, I'm no novice to that
If you don't like my comment you can say it with a show of maturity that doesn't involve abuse.
You could have created a thread and post all those places you talked about, instead of derailing the thread with chidish talks.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by ukaface(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You could have created a thread and post all those places you talked about, instead of derailing the thread with chidish talks.
and how was what I wrote derailing?

As I no come create the thread, you come think the ' unchildish' thing to do is to abuse me.

No try am again o,if you want do landlord dey your Dubai do am, no be on top nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Sunmolar(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2022
road networks not bad.
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by alanto: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
The developed part of Ibadan swallow all the developed parts of SE combined. That’s why they repeat one or two pictures with too much hue to make them look beautiful

1 Like

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Tennessee85: 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109128959][/quote] Just show us just one tower in the whole of meth land like the ones we see Ibadan.
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Tumbulum: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2022
I love the city because everywhere is peaceful. Even the dead in the cemetery are resting in peace unlike some areas like osun and ekiti where the dead hardly make it to heaven with their complete body parts. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by Tumbulum: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2022
alanto:
The developed part of Ibadan swallow all the developed parts of SE combined. That’s why they repeat one or two pictures with too much hue to make them look beautiful
and they don't have geologist whose specialty is skull mining in Ibadan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by DabuIIIT: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Tennessee85:
Just show us just one tower in the whole of meth land like the ones we see Ibadan. check inside your nyansh grin grin grin grin

Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by DabuIIIT: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2022
alanto:
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by alanto: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2022
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=109212343][/quote]
Is that the developed part of SE?
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by DabuIIIT: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2022
alanto:

Is that the developed part of SE?

check deep inside ya yansh to see it, thank you very much grin
Re: What Did You Say About Ibadan?(pictures) by tamdun: 7:47am On Jan 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Each state around the world has it's good and bad..I keep wondering why some persons are only gonna bring the bad side just to paint the state in negative manner...
Those people showing u Ìbàdàn brown roofs has no good side, all they have is that same old pic they love to recycle all the time and they will only show u aerial view so u won't see how rough those area is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Got Back From Xmas Travel In Imo State - Photo / Lagos State Is The Most Matured State In Nigeria / North-central: The Likely Scenerio Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.