Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos (2643 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 5:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello people,work took me back to VI and I'm so used to 15 mins travel to/fro now. I cant begin to imagine the long drive from Ikeja to VI. Biko as usual, I am looking for a flat to share or a sefcon in VI....budget is 500k to 600k. No agency....direct from owners please.

Please mention me if you find/have one. To all those go and marry advisors, please use the other thread grin.

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle....what about 700k? Biko help a sister o. I cant be driving from Ikeja...I go lean o.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Hayastark: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Lekki is the best bet o sisisioge, you can check Jiji sha
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Hayastark:
Lekki is the best bet o sisisioge, you can check Jiji sha

No o...their water isnt for me. Plus they still have traffic. I prefer VI maami.

2 Likes

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2022
sisisioge:

No o...their water isnt for me. Plus they still have traffic. I prefer VI maami.

Check check. wink
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Check check. wink

Help a sister.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
sisisioge:

Help a sister.

Have you tried using Jiji?
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have you tried using Jiji?

I have....they barely have sefcon and shared flats listed. The one they have is like 900k and above. And I dont want agents inbetween. Cant afford the money. It is well o.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
sisisioge:

I have....they barely have sefcon and shared flats listed. The one they have is like 900k and above. And I dont want agents inbetween. Cant afford the money. It is well o.

Hmmm.

Getting a house without an agent is going to be an arduous task.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

Expand and refine your search accordingly. For your sake I did a search and the rates I'm seeing are.........but you are a biggie nah (big girl) I'm sure you can afford it. cheesy

Do this;

1. Input self contain for rent in VI or flat share in VI, in Google's search engine.

2. Focus on results from propertypro.ng and nigerianpropertycentre.com

3. The sites above have lots of property listings with photos, a detailed description of amenities available or within a property, as well as price and contact info.

730k was the lowest I saw, but my search ended at page one, there's more. You can also expand your search beyond these two sites.

4. Check out rent small small Lagos, another property site ideal for working class ladies like you. They let people pay on a monthly basis (I think)

This VI job doesn't come with a staff bus? If it does, just park your vehicle, ride the bus, stay in Ikeja and save your money. If not, good luck with the VI search.

Alternatively, look at Lekki right (that's the right hand side of Lekki) where you have Ikate, Maruwa. From Maruwa you can easily get to VI without hitting the major express or going pass the Endsars toll gate. There's little to no traffic between Maruwa to VI.

Omoge, I kuku did this. Was seeing 900k in high rise buildings. No ample parking. Cant be fighting for space and definitely cant afford that. Besides, by the time they calculate the agency, agreement caution, etc....we will be talking in millions. The job doesnt come with staff bus o....I for too like am. I guess I will try a bit more before shifting attention back to Gbagada or roughing it. The 700 sef na over stretching to the point of garri drinking. May God help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Raalsalghul: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
sisisioge:
Hello people,work took me back to VI and I'm so used to 15 mins travel to/fro now. I cant begin to imagine the long drive from Ikeja to VI. Biko as usual, I am looking for a flat to share or a sefcon in VI....budget is 500k to 600k. No agency....direct from owners please.

Please mention me if you find/have one. To all those go and marry advisors, please use the other thread grin.

Thank you.

Lai lai, you must marry oh.

No worry, I go recommend you to one obodo oyibo brother seeing say you dey run things.

You don cast yourself today. wink

lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by stacyadams: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
sisisioge:

Omoge, I kuku did this. Was seeing 900k in high rise buildings. No ample parking. Cant be fighting for space and definitely cant afford that. Besides, by the time they calculate the agency, agreement caution, etc....we will be talking in millions. The job doesnt come with staff bus o....I for too like am. I guess I will try a bit more before shifting attention back to Gbagada or roughing it. The 700 sef na over stretching to the point of garri drinking. May God help me.
get.driver
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by faithfull18(f): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mainland, Yaba and environs isn't that far to VI. Why don't you look into these areas. You can get a self-contained within your budget and keep the change.

Or second option, go and marry grin (just kidding) and transfer rent, NL gamma males, don't come for me.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
stacyadams:
get.driver

Haaaaa! What a solution grin grin grin

Thank you fa.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
faithfull18:
Mainland, Yaba and environs isn't that far to VI. Why don't you look into these areas. You can get a self-contained within your budget and keep the change.

Or second option, go and marry grin (just kidding) and transfer rent, NL gamma males, don't come for me.

That would be the eventual option....but I love to wake by 6am....parambulate till 7am....bath and be ready to leave by 7:30am....parambulate a bit till 7:45am...leave and get to work by 8:00am....I swearit, that kind of relaxed schedule contributes to good health. May God help me.

7 Likes

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Lai lai, you must marry oh.

No worry, I go recommend you to one obodo oyibo brother seeing say you dey run things.

You don cast yourself today. wink

lipsrsealed

No comment grin
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

Lol @ the bold text.

You go kukuma remain for Ikeja and weather the storm OR forget VI and do Lekki Right

But, I saw this nah. Even saw one for 300k but wanted to puke at the photos so I didn't screenshot that one.

Wow..let me check this one out....thanks a ton. That Ikoyi 200k nko? I no mind oooooo. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by edoman2016: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

But, not impossible either.

My current crib with the cool landlord, came without agency or legal fees involved.

Did you do that giveaway on the 1st of January, like you said?

Seeing this post above just made me to remember @UyaiIncomparabl. Shebi you were running your mouth at me and boasting about doing giveaway on new year day to nairalanders with your audio millions? grin cheesy Why don't you reply her back about it? Na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by cayorday89(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

Lol, I feel you. It absolutely does.

Good luck with the search babe.

Abeg, try that Millennium Homes Estate by The Palms, if it clicks you go carry me go chill for The Palms with a movie and ice cream.
Happy New Year Klass99, since the day you gave an advice to someone about relocating to his house despite the distance to his place of work and you mentioned your location, I was just waiting for the time I need to move to ask for tips on that your location as I will be resuming work around Iyana Ipaja axis soon, so I will like to live close by but I was just reasoning how I am going to spend much again just to feed the greed of those agents.

I can't quantify how much I lost last year to them and yet nothing tangible came out of it. I am looking at Iyana Ipaja to that your axis and the new job is at Iyana Ipaja.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
edoman2016:

Seeing this post above just made me to remember @UyaiInco.mparabl. Shebi you were running your mouth at me and boasting about doing giveaway on new year day to nairalanders with your audio millions? grin cheesy Why don't you reply her back about it? Na you sabi.

LMAO @ audio millions. cheesy

Let me not say anything on here. That will be me trying to prove a baseless point. When I am ready, I'll send a personal message to those who I pledged to give, including you if you care. I didn't promise NLs money. I only said I was giving out cash on the betting thread which I have found to be needless anyway. I have those in mind who I have pledged to give. Like I told you that day, I have your moniker bookmarked. Adios for now. cheesy

Let's not ruin this beautiful thread. I'm not ready.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

But, not impossible either.

My current crib with the cool landlord, came without agency or legal fees involved.

Did you do that giveaway on the 1st of January, like you said?

No. cheesy
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by edoman2016: 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Let me not say anything on here. That will be me trying to prove a baseless point. When I am ready, I'll send a personal message to those who I pledged to give, including you if you care. I didn't promise NLs money. I only said I was giving out cash on the betting thread which I have found to be needless anyway. I have those in mind who I have pledged to give. Like I told you that day, I have your moniker bookmarked. Adios for now. cheesy

Abeg oh, count my moniker out of the giveaway. I am too rich for such. Nevertheless, I admire your passion for chelsea fc as a female. Keep it up.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

No be lie..

Expecting ur email..
Jah bless
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
edoman2016:

Abeg oh, count my moniker out of the giveaway. I am too rich for such. Nevertheless, I admire your passion for chelsea fc as a female. Keep it up.

Biggie man, you do all. cheesy

Asides from that, I have never, and will never be a Chelsea fan. cheesy

Too bright for such a slow team. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by cayorday89(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

Kayode, happy new year to you too. Where do you know to be my axis? grin

Your post wasn't very clear, but from my understanding you want to live close to your workplace, right?

If that's the case my axis won't be ideal, you go wound o! The distance, traffic and your wake up time, will take a massive toll on your mental and physical health.

My knowledge is limited when it comes to ideal areas close to Ipaja, but hopefully Sisisioge and others may be able to help with useful suggestions.

The distance is more of an issue in your case because you'll be renting and Ipaja is really far, whereas with the other guy the house was his, a new house at that and his workplace is not as far as yours.
Must have misplaced the place then, thought you said it's around Sango. You must be talking about Sangotedo with the way you talked about the distance to this new place. I will check the web pages you provided for places around Egbeda and Iyana Ipaja.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A One Night Stand Has Changed Everything After Four Years Of Marriage / HE Is Still Besties With His Ex Lover And She Dont Like It, Is She Overreacting? / Marry A Wife Not A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.