Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) (40667 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood / “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New / "Am An Ass Booster" - Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her Backside As She Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2022
tstx:

Blacks naturally are hateful people.. So yes. She get haters. I get haters, you get haters, everybody on here get haters
Maybe you are one too.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by merits(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2022
State001:

https://instagram.com/stories/nkechiblessingsunday/2744434256651561423?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Who hate you?first check yourself maybe it's reciprocal of what you are doing to people that backflip on you.
Check yourself first before you blame enemy for anything.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by ufotty2001: 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Please nairalanders!! Like how much can I budget to build this kind of house. 4 bedroom flat with security lodge. Apart from the cost of land..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2022

1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by AlphaTaikun: 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Holuwatosinn:
OMG, the house is massive

But she claimed she has just 100k when she acquired the land

See the video here!

https://go.rancah.com/ZjEx[color=#990000][/color]
@Holuwatosinn

Where is the bungalow/building and place located?

I would love to know who the architect and builders
are if you can help out.

Thanks.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who come be the haters she dey talk about now
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Rilwayne001: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
The best gift one can get oneself, especially single men like us is to avoid like plague women who’s always hungry for attention, and those ones who’s sole aim of life and the reason why they want to achieve success in life is so to pepper their peer and friends.

Nothing wey such women no fit do to gain attention oh, even at the expense of the men marrying them.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by seyz91(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Girls and their lies. undecided

Who dey hate them? undecided

Dem go dey lie about having haters as if na dem go first achieve things for life undecided

Even dangote and otedola no dey shout haters online up and down but you see all these yeyebrities Clitocurrencies, pussypreneur Vagina people

They do anything for clout

undecided
State001:

https://instagram.com/stories/nkechiblessingsunday/2744434256651561423?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by seyz91(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Your rooster no fit cuz na polithiefians rooster she dey ride on
Darkseidxx:
Baby don't mind them
I just need your tits and mouth on my rooster
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Downstair... mntheeeew!!!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by orlaglobal234: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations, meanwhile i wanted to say another thing before but as a construction expert the beauty and finishing of your house make me salute your effort because it's not easy to become house owner.

You try
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by seunpinky(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Queensss:
Ehm, imaginary Haters!

Hi, u sent me a mail unfortunately I don’t have access to my NL email. You can mention me on a dead thread
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by luluman: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nbotee:
Some ppl jus no get sense... Instead of to hustle for urself and family U hustle for haters and enemies.. Everytime haters dis, enemies dat..
Are you one of them haters?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by luluman: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
udoakwa:
All this gibberish she spew, is it necessary. It beats my imagination when people that supposed to be role models comes to behave like fools
Stop beating anything, you too can be a role model
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Sunday879: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for today fixed game correct score available now
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by pacespot(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hater, hater, hater everywhere in this country. I have never heard that word from a White person
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Bestrolland(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Weldon ma
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by blueprint22(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
What p**sy cannot do does not exist.. angry
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Hkff: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Playermayweda(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Haters this , Haters that, That is the problem of the black man , focusing on the negatives, or people that don't like them and the need to belittle them when they finally do make something out of their lives, see this lady now, writing epistle because of haters she probably doesn't know who they are, why not focus on your wins and how to get more , and what will make you feel better in life, instead of thinking of people their opinion of you has no effect on your life undecided undecided
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Exceed15: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Have u ever seen dangote or alakija flaunting their wealth on social media? Poor mentality such as this do stupid things to retain fame..

The fastest way to go into depression is to believe all u see on social media.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Queensss(f): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2022
seunpinky:

Hi, u sent me a mail unfortunately I don’t have access to my NL email. You can mention me on a dead thread

Yes I did..... I do want us to work on something together business wise. i guess this is as well a dead thread. Could you please drop an active email or should i drop mine?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Is A Baby Boy! Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Dad (photo) / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo / Santa Visits Paul Okoye's House This Morning, Takes Adorable Pics With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.