Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos (31060 Views)

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Jamie1000: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
I currently have two job offers on the table. One is in Abuja and the pay is about N200,000 a month, while the other is in Lagos and the pay is about N300,000. I am presently based in Abuja and have never stayed in Lagos. I only visited on occasions. The Lagos offer is tempting but I am kind of apprehensive about relocating there because of the challenges that come with staying in Lagos.
Please I need your inputs. Which would you rather choose, the Lagos offer or the Abuja one?
Serious suggestions only please!
Accomodation and ease of transportation should determine your choice. Meanwhile, if you wish to go for the one in Lag, please refer me to the one in Abuja. Thanks
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Do u know him before? U will tap into his luck, these Nigerian girls and una gold digging ways shame no dey catch una at all..
Joy22ihuod:
Stay I Abuja. And may I tap into your luck this year.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by aAK1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
FeliciaOja:
Stay in Abuja but expect to pay more for grocceries
this only apply to people who don’t know the city or like to show off by buying gari in the mall. After far as food is concerned Abuja has cheap and fresh food. Before you lay your hand on big fresh banana in lagos, waka go kee u. And when you finally get,it will cost an arm and a leg

4 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Jamie1000: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
ekukeku:
But wait o
Wonder where d job is coming from? Because boys r not smiling out dere o
All I can c here is 30-40k job here & some people will still be envy dat shit
My brother, the matter tire person. Where them dey see this jobs abeg
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Iamvictor(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
I will advise you to stay put in Abuja, you don't know whether half of your salary in Lagos will go into accommodation or transportation.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by shokzemo: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
PROXIMITY MATTERS BRO. ABUJA FOR REAL!

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Trumann: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
alizma:

This is why some of you can never make it. You don't expect something you don't believe in to work in your favour.
I don't know where you guys get the idea from that job offer of 200k, 300k or 400k are not available. Funny enough when some of this offers are available, they are usually base on recommendation and sometimes the staffs go extra mile in search of the right person.

Many of them are never do wells in life, you can't expect them to believe. I wanted to reply some of them but I decided against it. If I tell them young people in tech under 30 working remotely from Naija are earning 10k USD per month, they will nearly run mad.

2 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Dreytonisback(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
All these salary jobs Sha
Even if I'm paid 500k monthly I won't do any salary job
I'm not discouraging those doing it , it's just my own opinion .
I'll rather take the risk of not sleeping than waking up at 4am to struggle for bus and prolly end up kidnapped in this buhari regime

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Better stay in Abuja . Don’t Go to Lagos the stress will make you Age Faster than your peers..

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dreytonisback:
All these salary jobs Sha
Even if I'm paid 500k monthly I won't do any salary job
I'm not discouraging those doing it , it's just my own opinion .
I'll rather take the risk of not sleeping than waking up at 4am to struggle for bus and prolly end up kidnapped in this buhari regime

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Azaman
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by blowjohn(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine say agbero catch u for Lagos beat u, collect ur ATM, collect ur money for Lagos
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Emperor5(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Believing this story is thesame as believing Jim iyke and uche maduagwu squawk.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
nitt:
Abuja o.

Frankly speaking, I don't think I can ever take a job in Lagos outside of 2 or 3 Government Agencies which I will not mention here.

I rather take an 80k job in other places than take a 200k job in Lagos.

Accommodation and Transportation stress alone is enough to rewire ones brain.

And, I grew up in Lagos.
Why won't you mention, just complete what you started.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ibechris(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
jumper524:
Believe me, if you reside in abuja, you would never enjoy Lagos lifestyle.
Traffic stress no be here.

I was born in Lagos but honestly,Abuja can never be compared with Lagos both in the area of sanity and rest of mind
Another town that can give u that is Enugu and Akwaibom respectively.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Dreytonisback(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Azaman

Na u sabi o
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by iyb(m): 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
I currently have two job offers on the table. One is in Abuja and the pay is about N200,000 a month, while the other is in Lagos and the pay is about N300,000. I am presently based in Abuja and have never stayed in Lagos. I only visited on occasions. The Lagos offer is tempting but I am kind of apprehensive about relocating there because of the challenges that come with staying in Lagos.
Please I need your inputs. Which would you rather choose, the Lagos offer or the Abuja one?
Guy avoid lagos at all cost, rent is cheaper in Abuja and you get better quality houses in Abuja compared to Lagos, Food is cheaper in Abuja and transport is also cheaper. Choose Abuja for your health and safety

2 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Jamie1000: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
AlphaAlex:
Azaman
Bross kindly show us the way. Just a tip please.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by slizzyb(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shukusheka:
You guys think it is that easy? grin

Nothing is impossible when one who is incharge wants it done.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.

You better stay in Abuja. 100 k is not much of a difference. Where is the company located? Where will you get a house? That 100k will vanish within two weeks on transport and feeding. Plus the toll it will take on your physical and mental health. But then again, what's the career progression like at the two companies? Yearly promotion with salary increment or promotion after 10 years?

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jamie1000:

Bross kindly show us the way. Just a tip please.
as you see me like this I dey find who go show me road Even though na the road to Hell sef omo I go follow grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by do4luv14(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mood11:
Stay in Abuja.
Maintain your apartment and earn your 200k in peace.

If you relocate to Lagos, rent, expenses and miscellaneous will reduce your 300k to 100k or less

You are too generous, that 300k will be 20-30k in Lagos,
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Sirchiboy: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
How did you get the job?
Please can you link me up for any available opening?
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.

The only difference between Abuja and Lagos is just the stress, anything aside that stress is same thing.

The cost of living is almost same thing, some areas in Lagos are even affordable but if you can survive Lagos stress, you can jump on the offer.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by bluefilm: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't like Lagos
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Sirchiboy: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:

People are earning above 600k per month and u can't believe common 200k
I beseech you now,
Get me that job now and let me believe.
Prove me right by getting me a job that pay that amount then I will forever be grateful to you uncle
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
you are from which region? I will advice you to go to Lagos because we don't understand buhari again, everyone living in Abuja currently are speculating buhari may handover power to bandits. So Lagos will be saver Incase.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
You're a bloody liar.
U nor get job.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by MummyD2020(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pls stay back in abuja. I have not been to abuja but i want to believe that its not as stressful as it is in lagos. If not for my business, i might not be in lagos by this time. So stressful, noisy and gbasgbos

2 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Olayetan(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shukusheka:
You guys think it is that easy? grin

They are clowns.

They think nah those unprofessional work anyone can just recommend.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Sirchiboy: 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Can you tell us the challenges in Lag that are not in Abuja?

Is it the standard of living? They are almost the same except if you live in a remote area in ABJ. There are areas in Lagos that are also reasonably cheap and affordable. Very nice too.

In fact, take the Lagos offer.100k is not a small amount of money. Besides are you not man?

If single ladies like me are surviving and surmounting the challenges of Lagos, why can't you? And to think I was born and bred in Lagos.. abeg, no challenges jor.

If you decide to accept the Abuja offer, don't forget to link someone here with the lag job, Biko. And if na the lag job you pick, give out the Abuja offer to a bro on here.

Best of lucks.

Mercy can you house me for 6months until I get a job, please.
I just graduated last year and I plan moving to Lagos for a greener pasture
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Sirchiboy: 5:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
All nah scam grin grin grin grin

If nah truth you dey talk, work 1 month for Abuja collect 300k....
Buy iPhone 7, DM me later, travel cum Benin, I go carry you go where them dey do soap grin grin
You go spend like 70k
Use the remaining cash gum body

Within 7 days, you go don see like 7k dollars collect grin grin
Which benin be that bro?
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Tolzy11(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Depressed101:
i know people who are earning $15,000 per month with benefits, these are young men.. Truly our mentality has to expand to see possibilities..
I swear, mostly tech bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Average Salary In Nigeria / Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / Oil And Gas Sector Latest Recruitment 2017 (11 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.