Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? (681 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by lasthero: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2022
I just saw a thread on homepage where a girl's eyes were plugged out for rituals here https://www.nairaland.com/6925880/jennifer-anthony-missing-unijos-student

Earlier this month, two teenagers were arrested for attempting to use a 14years old girl for rituals. All these are indications that the menace has spread life wild fire among so many youths who are so desperate to make money.

Now moving forward,
1. I think the government should ban all money ritual scenes in all movies produced in Nigeria and should also direct all cable network to do same. The media is the highest influencing factors for the youths. You want to know why Lagos is so populated and choked up?, it's majorly because in nollywood, an uncle or aunty from Lagos will come to the village and pick the poor sandra and Anthony from the village and take them to the city, and three years later, Sandra and Anthony are already millionaires in the city with cars and big mansions. These narratives pushed Alot of us to lagos and other bigger cities with the hope of making it big In three to five years just like we saw it on films which leave many people to resort into crime and rituals when the big dream aren't coming through. The media is a strong influence on the youths and so the contents should be regulated in a way to reduce ritual scenes.

2. Good parenting:
A family is a unit of the society. Back in those days, a child dare not bring home any item not acquired legally, but the story is different now with present generation parents who are the ones even encouraging their teenagers to do yahoo and prostitutions. Some parents are even the one doing pickers for their criminal children. Alot of pressure are now on these kids to make money and make mama proud and they can easily go into ritual way if they can't get collar jobs.

If you have another solution / suggestions, please add yours

2 Likes

Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2022
no way forward, I still dey use 15 girls b4 2025
Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Boogyman557: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE..
D way forward b say...

make everybody carry der own KALA..

As I de here so I get 2 KALA, old and new KALA

Any MANCHI wey JUNZ 4 my UNIT,

I go BLAST em left leg b4 people go begin ask waiting happen

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Laturuturu: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2022
What do you mean
Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Odoogu(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2022
The idealogy has been preached and propagated from time memorial. The idealogy has now blown full sale making the practice a menace. The State of the country as at those times maybe just didn't cause the menace it is now.

In my opinion, if the economy of the country get better and better by every administration, the idealogy( before practice) would in no time be abandoned.

I can't phanthom how wicked, unremorseful, dark hearted someone can be to kill a fellow human just for riches. It's appalling.
Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Coronavirus123: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Arrest yahoo boys and compel them to tell you the source of their income. Yahoo is modern-day blood money. When maga refused to pay again and those lazy idiots gat continue to maintain their flamboyant lifestyle, then they resort to killing people for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Emerald04(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by Emerald04(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Coronavirus123:
Arrest yahoo boys and compel them to tell you the source of their income. Yahoo is modern-day blood money. When maga refused to pay again and those lazy idiots gat continue to maintain their flamboyant lifestyle, then they resort to killing people for rituals.
Arresting them is no longer the solution. It’s now a virus that can’t be contained, all thanks to the failed working system of this country.
The EFCC or should I say an average uniformed officer itself is corrupt, they only care about their shares.

Na EFCC go tell boys dem wan come burst their side, make dem Jp, all cus of settlements.

Moral of my lessons? Nigeria is headed for destruction, get you damn visa as soon as possible and elope from this country, you owed your unborn child a better country with a good working system.

1 Like

Re: Increased Rate Of Ritual Killings In The Country. What Is The Way Forward? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Your points ain't the way forward in any way.. banning of ritual scenes won't be of any help..

As for good parenting what if the children are bent on not listening to their parent?

(1) (Reply)

Man & Girlfriend Die Inside Vehicle While Having Sex (video) / Will He Get My Postcards? / Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.