Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship (27796 Views)

Yusuf Alabi: Peter Obi Meets Young Boy Who Stood In Front Of His Car / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by shadrach77: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Maybe it's me but that doesn't look like a "boy". More like a young guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Let him just keep to his words. Hopefully
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Oracleamehdin(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2022
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Click to View List Prophesies

https://www.facebook.com/1669571426655306/posts/3077062135906221/

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by slowice(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Make I go draw our vice president and mj Oga malami grin grin maybe e fit give me contract sef grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Richbillal: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Oluboh:
Governor Yahaya Bello invites Lagos based secondary school student who drew a portrait of him, Places him on life scholarship

Remember the young boy Oluwa Mayowa @cridarts who drew the Kogi state governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello 2 weeks ago?
Governor Yahaya Bello saw his Instagram post, invited him over to appreciate his talent, and placed him on life scholarship!

See previous video of the artwork posted by the young student below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrClf9bLoQI
make una dey deceive una self, no mater how u people want 2 hype him, u can take a pig out of gutter bt u can nt take d gutter out of him. E DEY UNA BODY

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by addexx: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Must it be scholarship? cry

Give him the cash and introduce him to global Art's community and marketplace. Place his works on several exhibitions

Scholarship my left arse undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:53am On Jan 06, 2022
VERY SIGNIFICANT PORTRAIT,IT SPEAKS VOLUMES.THIS BOY IS A REAL G.SEE IGBO MAN LOOKIN AWAY.
BOY, JUST BEG GOVERNOR TO TAKE YU ABROAD grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by blahc007: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Oluboh:
Governor Yahaya Bello invites Lagos based secondary school student who drew a portrait of him, Places him on life scholarship

Remember the young boy Oluwa Mayowa @cridarts who drew the Kogi state governor, His Excellency Yahaya Bello 2 weeks ago?
Governor Yahaya Bello saw his Instagram post, invited him over to appreciate his talent, and placed him on life scholarship!

See previous video of the artwork posted by the young student below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrClf9bLoQI

Pro 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by CondemnBattery(f): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
This is really beautiful.
The guy is good
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by everythinggirly(f): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Awww... That's so kind of him.
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Bouncin(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2022
The igbo version of him is marginalized; very smallish and looking away undecided
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by FAROUQ33: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Thanks to govnr Yahaya Bello.
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by vibratingpenis: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Oracleamehdin:
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Can any of them quench hunger?

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by cciojazz: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians are a daft lot. So a governor places someone on scholarship on what basis? If it is from his personal money that is fine. If it from the state funds, then a governor has no right to place anyone on scholarship for drawing him. State funds do not belong to governors to disburse on self glorification.

But again, it's a zoo country where we applaud crap.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Bahamas95(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I'm happy for the boy.

Me & the angel wey give me this kain brain go fight when we meet for heaven.
How are you so sure you would make heaven? grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by ImoleNaija: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
How are you so sure you would make heaven? grin grin

I can't be like this & still go to hell. Na double wahala be that nah
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Brownshoe: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Alphafeezay:

Exactly, Governor Bello doesn't care where you are from or the religion you practice. Always there for young people
se make we now vote am for president, yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by FullBlastLight: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
commendable on this. but u will not deceive us with ur presidential ambition

Neither wil Tinubu be able 2 fool us as well!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by FullBlastLight: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2022
ImoleNaija:
I'm happy for the boy.

Me & the angel wey give me this kain brain go fight when we meet for heaven.

Wetin do ur brain, dude?

There's no creature without a single talent, ability or skill, wich when well polished can bring good fortunes!

Wharram am I even tryna say self!
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by FullBlastLight: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
This thing so looks arranged, so the boy drew a portrait of Yahaya Bello in the 3 major tribes attire with Nigerian map during kickstart of election campaign... aahhh Nigeria!

I won't ever doubt u, because there's virtually nothing politicians, particularly the Nigerian politicians can't do 2 earn {cheap} political points!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Acecube(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Oracleamehdin:

������

you are the pastor
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Henzybaba29: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Want to be president by force grin ,election dy for corner
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by adonaimart(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mr Governor, please ensure the scholarship runs after you leave office..

I hope you gerit
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by humberjade: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Scholarship? From someone who is leaving political office next year? I would rather go for a one off financial gift...For someone paying workers peanut percentage of their monthly wages, owing salaries and pensions, my guy, I wish I am wrong grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by princeemmma(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
raw talent, new year don dey give this one new glory, Baba God wetin i go do wey rich people go dey look for me up and down, to give like 20million pere, force me to go and do am kia kia grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by OKEMKPI: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
This man can owe for Africa,he can owe anything-salary, pension, allowances ,even scholarship.
Just for your information
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wow, good of him.
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by IbileIfe: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
He is a young man.
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Burgerlomo: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
The boy try no be small

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by Sunday879: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for today fixed game correct score available now
Re: Yahaya Bello Invites Young Boy Who Drew His Portrait, Places Him On Scholarship by tiger28: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
I just dont trust this guy for nothing!
He is trying too hard to look good because of his stupid Presidential ambition.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke & Will Stevens, US Consular General, In Osogbo / Peter Obi Storms Edo To Engage LP Governorship Aspirants (Video, Photos) / Achebe’s Biafra Memoir Stirs Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.