Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style (45446 Views)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
God forbid, I am a believer in Christ Jesus.
Y are rebuking their religion What makes you think yours is better then theirs? Besides both use almost the same bible
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Danjikanbauchi: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:

Y are rebuking their religion What makes you think yours is better then theirs? Besides both use almost the same bible
please the two religion is not same and can ever be same. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life, through him you can Access the Father God, but Mohammed cannot give this assurance.

We don't us almost same Bible, come out of your ignorant and seek for the right knowledge.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Reeb2244: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:
Correct food from a correct comrade

Finally I'm the first to cement
The person with that handle is very stupïd. Even you who follows it is sick.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Reeb2244:
The person with that handle is very stupïd. Even you who follows it is sick.
And what makes you think I'm a christian?.......pls don't lecture me mum
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Goldentulip2: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Omo this food looks very yummy oh chai, but I wonder if it’s healthy tho how about boiled potatoes in place of the yam
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Soukiss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
I try it yesterday.up tin now ulcer wan kille me .
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by feedthenation(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
--one of the best food---money can buy---
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Reeb2244: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:

And what makes you think I'm a christian?.......pls don't lecture me mum
Because you aren't a Christian, now gives you chance to ridicule God? It's better you lay curse on yourself.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Reeb2244:
Because you aren't a Christian, now gives you chance to ridicule God? It's better you lay curse on yourself.
Lol, little lady there are over 7billion people in the world and your opinion or thoughts is of no value to me and will never be
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Reeb2244: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:

Lol, little lady there are over 7billion people in the world and your opinion or thoughts is of no value to me and will never be
Who is a lady? You must be high on cheap drugs.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Hiq0: 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Reeb2244:
Who is a lady? You must be high on cheap drugs.
Sorry dad
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Probz(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2022
dasparrow:
Looks delicious. I miss yam. Can't find it in my location. I miss crayfish, locust beans and palm oil too. Can't find it in my location either. I have access to onions and atarodo though. Hmmmm embarassed

Ugba/ukpaka is oil-bean seed technically. Locust beans na dawadawa (okpei, iru). But I hear you.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by PapaFejiro: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Belike you don'tknow how useless 50k is in a country with strong a strong economy.
50k will not buy you much in Afrcian food store in the abroad.
killmods:

Locate African food market with that money. Abi u nor know road?
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2022
PapaFejiro:
Belike you don'tknow how useless 50k is in a country with strong a strong economy.
50k will not buy you much in Afrcian food store in the abroad.
I know it's expensive but once in a while u fit dey run am. Make u no too dey miss out.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Chopchopfine: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2022
Hi thanks for the comment
So sorry I met to say "oil bean seed" thank you.
kikilove:
in ur video u said ugbaka is locust beans but to my knowledge they are two different things I know locust beans is iru or dawadawa and the one in ur video is ugba and not locust beans pls correct me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Benefits Of Walnuts / New Year Soup Prepared By Me / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.