Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style (45443 Views)

Village Oil Yam And Vegetables (pics, video & recipe) / Native Jollof Rice/palmoil Rice / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by RosyIsBlessed: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
I've missed this.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Chopchopfine: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thank you for this.
Mrkumareze:
Stop peeling yam, wash well and cook .. the back helps in reducing the sugar content and adds other vitamins
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by qanda: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by qanda: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Elidrisy20: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na this kind food dey make person dey get erection anyhow cool

5 Likes

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Decryptor(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is actually going to be my diner tonight

2 Likes

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Adolfhitler001: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
shantti:

Which kind location where you dey where u no fit get common food items. Are u in the concentration camp where Hitler is killing jews
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you will not make heaven grin grin
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by mrkings84(m): 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
dasparrow:
Looks delicious. I miss yam. Can't find it in my location. I miss crayfish, locust beans and palm oil too. Can't find it in my location either. I have access to onions and atarodo though. Hmmmm embarassed

Where is your location?
You skmund like one in one of these correctional facilities around the country
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by ETIIKO: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yam is not that expensive it may be because of your location in Benue 13 tuber of yam goes 3k while in C.R.S specifically Ogoja a large yam goes for 500
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Babaken(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
I just finish downloading mine with ugba and utazi.

1 Like

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by merits(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
how i wan take eat this seff? grin
am not a yam lover.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Babaken(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Na this kind food dey make person dey get erection anyhow cool
you are not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
After all the many merriment, it's time to eat our local food. I can never resist this meal, mostly when the yam is roasted grin grin angry
Same here bruv... I will keep eating this food no matter where in the world i find myself cheesy
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
PapaFejiro:
Hmmm, my dear brother...thank you well well.
As I see this your lem, I dey happy and belike make I cry.
Sake of say, we wey dey away we no dey see better food like this chop.
Na nonsense we dey survive on.
Make God bless some of us so we can return home one day and be served something like this.
Bros, to God in heaven, as this food dey so I fit pay 50k just for a plate as I dey like this.
Locate African food market with that money. Abi u nor know road?
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Candidlady:

This is a joke ba? undecided
No jokes but it's too stressful abeg. U will still peel it off after its done
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
ETIIKO:
Yam is not that expensive it may be because of your location in Benue 13 tuber of yam goes 3k while in C.R.S specifically Ogoja a large yam goes for 500
Omor 3k for 13 tubers Well na Benue get yam. Here a large yam is #1,500 if ur lucky abokì go sell #1300 (only abokì) others it's #1,500 or more. Una dey enjoy oo. I bought on Tuesday for 1,500 I finish am Thursday.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by inspectorg(m): 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
descarado:

That cocoyam eeh.
With fresh palm oil.

Heaven on earth.

I will gladly eat all these delicacies than pizza and her sisters.
More lyk mama oyoyo!!! Scenario ; Una know naw.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by dontbothermuch: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Have u eaten yam & okro sauce? I guess it's a kalabari thing
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Bahamas95(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
One of my mum's favourite foods.

It looks nice but I can't eat it cos I don't like boiled yam and sauce made with palm oil......If it's not fried yam forgerrit.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Danjikanbauchi: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Senomi:
Correct food from a correct comrade

Finally I'm the first to cement
stop joking with that name in capital letters.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by 1Sharon(f): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2022
dasparrow:
Looks delicious. I miss yam. Can't find it in my location. I miss crayfish, locust beans and palm oil too. Can't find it in my location either. I have access to onions and atarodo though. Hmmmm embarassed

You can make crayfish yourself. Buy prawns/shrimp and dehydrate it in the oven

1 Like

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by kikilove(f): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiF-sm5l5M
in ur video u said ugbaka is locust beans but to my knowledge they are two different things I know locust beans is iru or dawadawa and the one in ur video is ugba and not locust beans pls correct me

1 Like

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Denique(f): 1:36am On Jan 23, 2022
99thEnemy:
This would not have been possible without YAM and ONIONS grin

Sweet heart De.nique and Comrade Kriss216

Come and SEE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by NohurryInLife: 3:04am On Jan 23, 2022
ETIIKO:
Omoshocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Bullrun: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2022
Nice meal but cooking with plastic bag is unhealthy.

I'm surprised no one observed this yet.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by madjune(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2022
This is one food that holds a direct compass into the heart of the real Ibo man.

We don't play with it.

Ji Ohuru. Food of the gods and men. Chai.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nothingserious: 5:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Younghacka:
Delicious Looking. . . But EFCC Suppose Investigate How Person Take Get Money Buy Yam This Period Wey Yam Cost Like This.
Madam You Are A Suspect.

Lol!

I travelled to the village for Christmas.
The amount of yams and garri my village people gave me couldn’t enter my boot.
I quietly left most of them in the village for someone so they won’t get angry and think I rejected the foodstuff.

Just travel to your village. You may see some of these foodstuff.

1 Like

Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Khaysee: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2022
This proper enjoyment you added necessary to the oil

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
stop joking with that name in capital letters.
But you're a muslim
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by Danjikanbauchi: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:

But you're a muslim
God forbid, I am a believer in Christ Jesus.
Re: Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style by alshalz(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Lalasticlala Yam don ready
wetin concern lala with yam ; fine snake for lala joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Benefits Of Walnuts / New Year Soup Prepared By Me / Hilarious: Nigerians On Twitter Forcing Foreigners To Accept The Name Puff Puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.