Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) (48740 Views)

Lekan Balogun Named 42nd Olubadan Of Ibadanland / Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Appearanceconce: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations your highness soon to be Your Majesty. Thesame commoners cheering you are thesame commoners their heads will be used for royal atonements. I pity commoners when I see them, have blue blood they say No. Sorry,your heads will continue to roll any time a royal personality crosses over.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
79 years? Haa I didn't know he is the old but can't they get someone who is like 60 years? Anyway tradition cannot be change. I wish him the very best.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Lekison(m): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
gulfer:
He cannot even walk alone again and they want to install him just like we did in 2015 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Respect people's culture please. He is not contesting for a political position.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
abIejesus26:
Tinubu can never be president.

Mind your BP

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by princeemmma(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
79 years old to become king, so if the man go peme for 80years, na to find another 70years old, yoruba and wahala grin grin grin grin grin grin,

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by dogooder: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Soon to be crowned? When will he be crowned after he has been crowned?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by juman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Germi9:
Why him com dey waka like whom no well

He walks like his age mates.
80 years old man.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by TopsyKrete: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Watching in 5D how the whole Mata go unfold... king wey wan become king....
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by orlaglobal234: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pls what's wrong with Ibadan people gaaann self by install old men as their king.

Why can't you guys pick the young, vibrant and educated person as your king why na
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by segtech68: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
i'll remind you
abIejesus26:

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by OriOko88(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pls i need a good samaritan to help me with 1k pls. I'm really stranded here. No help on sight. 0.1.6.7.4.1.6.3.5.2 union bank. Pls help a soul. 1k only.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
This one go dy fly for night
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Wande22(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ibrabo:
These people are too old na�
Agba Ooye Olalekan Balogun is still the youngest in the Modern History of Olubadan

Meanwhile watch out

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Bimpe29: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
His Royal Majesty, the potential Olubadan of Ibadan.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by SuperBlack: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
E get one girl 4 my area,
I no wan date am,I no wan make anoda person date am.
I wan make she dey like dat�
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations Kabiyesi
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by offiahvictor(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
abIejesus26:
Nawa o... humans and stupidity

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Them no even let the late monarch rest well for grave sef.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by SmartGadgetz: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
McOluOmo:
There's dignity in royalty

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Then who you go fvck?
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Vicadee240: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kabiyesi oooooo!!!

Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Peace1993: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
TotoGame:
Strictly brown roof dweller's affair

See his Ewedu looking face!

Ibadan is not your village bro

It is the largest city in Africa behind Cairo

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Isaacpromise1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shey una no fit use young man wey him blood stil fresh do king ni? Y e b say na old papa u wan use na …
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by TempleHouse: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
More or less like CHEATING to me,

You cant eat your cake and have it.
Absolutely correct!
Balogun challenged and disrespected Olubadan when Ajimobi made him a little king with bearded crown.
How can he become Olubadan if Gov Makinde did not set aside the charade ?
Then Gov Makinde can upgrade other Baales and see what Balogun will say now !
Hyphocrite !!!

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by McOluOmo: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
SmartGadgetz:

Then who you go fvck?
I dey shag random babes dem na

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by muykem: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
abIejesus26:
TB Joshua is dead. Who will deliver you now.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
othermen:
It cost so little to get a crowd.
Most especially in Yoruba land cheesy
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Kay25(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
waiting for the impeached oba to ascend throne
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Vicadee240: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Judolisco:
Pikin no dey chop olubadan...

The succession plan of Ibadan kingship is very long and unique. You have to cue and wait for your time.......you may have become a Mogaji of your compound at a very young age, you will start moving up the ladder gradually, which may take quite a number of years, and so, by the time it is your turn, you have naturally becomes mature and old enough to shoulder the responsibility of leadership. At that point in time, there would be no controversy whatsoever about who is the next in line. The system is very unique and straight forward, although, it may have its own disadvantage such as the one you pointed out, but we, Ibadan sons and daughters, are very proud of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King / "Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Ascended Our Father Oduduwa's Throne" - Olu Of Warri / What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.