Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) (48697 Views)

Lekan Balogun Named 42nd Olubadan Of Ibadanland / Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by mountmoriah(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Ati de Ade Kiniun, ko seyin Oba Eledumare.

For Lion to become a king; is not without the permission of Almighty God.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by manlawal(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
dejonathan:
Ibadan and making ancestors as der kings ehn..
You'll hardly see Ibadan king wey wey spend 20yrs on throne..
This one too is almost 80yrs
because is a kind promotion stuff and hierarchical system they will first start head of their family to community and they will going till they become high chief which everyone will keep moving up as the the king dies
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by dejonathan(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
manlawal:
because is a kind promotion stuff and hierarchical system they will first start head of their family to community and they will going till they become high chief which everyone will keep moving up as the the king dies
I kuku know jare my brother..
I like the system too
No cheating

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ibrabo:
These people are too old na�
you want youth to turn palace to olosho audition zone
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Nyanmiridunce: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
kee yourself if become the president
abIejesus26:
Tinubu can never be president.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
K'ade pe lori Kabiesi
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by molas02: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Somebody should tell me the history behind installing old pipu to Olubadan stool
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by TotoGame(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Peace1993:

Ibadan is not your village bro

It is the largest city in Africa behind Cairo

You meant the Largest Brown roof dilapidated village in Africa
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by West2019(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
the next one will be 85yrs old
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by emperor863(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
abIejesus26:

You have issues with your mental health sir. The people that 'liked' the rubbish you spewed are equally mad.

Now, let's go back to the matter of Olubadan designate:
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by President2001(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Super story I want to know if he's going to throw is crown away and left is throne to become Olubadan
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Sunday879: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for sure correct score available now
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by PenSniper: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
abIejesus26:

Sure.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
More or less like CHEATING to me,

You cant eat your cake and have it.

If I wouldn't be mistaken, according to former AG during Ajimobi regime, he said and I quote the obaship status is just a mere prefix and there's nothing like Ọba Aliwo as people had insinuated. And truly if we assess the gazette, they were addressed as ọba then a coma, and their position in the Olubadan in council.

But then, it beat my imagination how you'll address one as Oba Otun Olubadan.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by wonderr(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
TotoGame:
Strictly brown roof dweller's affair

See his Ewedu looking face!
ipobic terrorists always disgracing themselves
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by puritydayo: 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan is always rule by old people that rarely spend 10years on the throne.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by samdaisi: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Over 79 years old
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mouhstorph5:

If I wouldn't be mistaken, according to former AG during Ajimobi regime, he said and I quote the obaship status is just a mere prefix and there's nothing like Ọba Aliwo has people had insinuated. And truly if we assess the gazette, they were addressed as ọba then a coma, and their position in the Olubadan in council.

But then, it beat my imagination how you'll address one as Oba Otun Olubadan.
You are absolutely right, This is funny enough!
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
TempleHouse:

Absolutely correct!
Balogun challenged and disrespected Olubadan when Ajimobi made him a little king with bearded crown.
How can he become Olubadan if Gov Makinde did not set aside the charade ?
Then Gov Makinde can upgrade other Baales and see what Balogun will say now !
Hyphocrite !!!
Exactly! Hypocrite indeed, Then makinde himself have to be very careful concerning OLUBADAN kingship so that he wouldn't end up like his predecessor.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by salusworth(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ibadan, the land of Aged Monarchs
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by seniormallam(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Very old and unreliable old man, he supported Mr constitution ajimobi to altered the Ibadan old age standing law on olubadan ascension, as the most high chief, we expect him to use his old age to stand behind his people, but he was so greedy at his old age, he made sure the deceased olubadan did not enjoy his reign,

See how God made him before he ascend the throne, he can't even walk by himself, meaning his own struggle begings from day one.

Karma is real, he started with sickness
Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by clothingonline(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nice one congratulations sir

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

Re: Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) by wickedtuna: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
So many incapacitated people in the helm of leadership! What is happening to this country?? This is like a system malfunction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Ascended Our Father Oduduwa's Throne" - Olu Of Warri / Chukwuka Noah-Akaeze Emerges Ubulu-Uku-Delta King / What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.