Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I'm Confused And Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused And Shocked (1990 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Good morning o... I would have loved to use English to type but it won't be explanatory enough. I will use pidigin.

Abeg I just dey see my cousin(boy) of less than five years kissing a boy(his friend) of the same age range intimately. Like I mean say dem dey kiss like dem be lovers. Na even French kiss o... Them dey kiss as I dey type this thing... My cousin no gree let him friend rest o.... he dey call him friend him baby.. they are literally kissing right now... I'm freaked out and shocked... OSDD I've seen things

Shey Na pikin dey worry them ni or what??

Modified: my cousin mama don hear but her reply was "xyz where and when did you start this nonsense? Who taught you?... No action whatsoever...
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Kriss216: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2022
What did you do to stop them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:
What did you do to stop them?

Make I no lie, I no do anything. I'm shocked right now...
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Kriss216: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

Make I no lie, I no do anything. I'm shocked right now...
You're enjoying the scene?

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Odoogu(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2022
And all you could do was type it here.

What a great help you've rendered lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 11:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

You're enjoying the scene?

Enjoying two kids of same gender kissing themselves?? Bleep NO!!
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Kriss216: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

Enjoying two kids of same gender kissing themselves?? Bleep NO!!
You for use cane disorient them from such act

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:
And all you could do was type it here.

What a great help you've rendered lipsrsealed

I told his brother and sister. They told their mum and all she said was "xyz where did you learn this rubbish"... She no take any action

So wetin me go come do??
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by slickycee: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Punish them and report to their parents..
And openly scold no dey hide the evil

Their young , it can still be corrected
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

You for use cane disorient them from such act

My cousin mama no freak out when she was told.. she only acted like it was nothing
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2022
slickycee:
Punish them and report to their parents..
And openly scold no dey hide the evil

Their young , it can still be corrected
My cousin mama no do anything when she was told
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Blakjewelry(m): 11:58am On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:
Good morning o... I would have loved to use English to type but it won't be explanatory enough. I will use pidigin.

Abeg I just dey see my cousin(boy) of less than five years kissing a boy(his friend) of the same age range intimately. Like I mean say dem dey kiss like dem be lovers. Na even French kiss o... Them dey kiss as I dey type this thing... My cousin no gree let him friend rest o.... he dey call him friend him baby.. they are literally kissing right now... I'm freaked out and shocked... OSDD I've seen things

omo knack that him coconut head, that one don join gay gang from small
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:
omo knack that him coconut head, that one don join gay gang from small

Him family go solve am then...
Even his older brother sef get gay tendencies... his mum was nonchalant when she was told
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Odoogu(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

I told his brother and sister. They told their mum and all she said was "xyz where did you learn this rubbish"... She no take any action

So wetin me go come do??

Those boys could be as confused as an umbrella during harmattan.

Y'all gat need to know wetin dey sup inside their heads, before it's too late. It's possible you may have no power over their decisions in the near future as adults, but nipping it in the bud now is good for them. Truth is they may not understand what they are doing, maybe just practicing what they saw.
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:

Those boys could be as confused as an umbrella during harmattan.

Y'all gat need to know wetin dey sup inside their heads, before it's too late. It's possible you may have no power over their decisions in the near future as adults, but nipping it in the bud now is good for them. Truth is they may not understand what they are doing, maybe just practicing what they saw.

My cousin understand wetin him dey do... When he saw that I was looking at them, he frowned his face, took his friend to another place and continued
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

Modified: my cousin mama don hear but her reply was "xyz where and when did you start this nonsense? Who taught you?... No action whatsoever...

Common son they are only kids..
Kissing is a form of affection which is a personal emotion. ..Children’s emotions are innocent while they are learning what emotions feel like as they experience something new in life each day...
Stop being weird aiit... undecided undecided
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common son they are only kids..
Kissing is a form of affection which is a personal emotion. ..Children’s emotions are innocent while they are learning what emotions feel like as they experience something new in life each day...
Stop being weird aiit... undecided undecided

Respect yourself! I won't type more than that
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

Respect yourself! I won't type more than that
You don't have to cos I already dropped a comment..you had an issue and brought it here..
I gave you an answer why you feeling sour tho? cry cry
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't have to cos I already dropped a comment..you had an issue and brought it here..
I gave you an answer why you feeling sour tho? cry cry

K
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Odoogu(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

My cousin understand wetin him dey do... When he saw that I was looking at them, he frowned his face, took his friend to another place and continued

That's not enough proof. Still need to know wtf is their heads.
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:

That's not enough proof. Still need to know wtf is their heads.

Na him parent issue be that... Me no dey concerned
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Odoogu(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

Na him parent issue be that... Me no dey concerned

Bro, add your voice to it. Unless you down with the issue.
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:

Bro, add your voice to it. Unless you down with the issue.

I don add voice but if his mum no care, wetin I go come do??
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Blakjewelry(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

Him family go solve am then...
Even his older brother sef get gay tendencies... his mum was nonchalant when she was told
then he probably saw that from his elder brother or maybe he is already been abused
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Odoogu(m): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

I don add voice but if his mum no care, wetin I go come do??

Since you don add voice, no lele. Na them get bigger work to do if at all them wan stop am.

Saty safe bro.
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blakjewelry:
then he probably saw that from his elder brother or maybe he is already been abused

I don't even know. His siblings just laughed when I told them and his mum just acted like it was normal
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by VlamesIffect(f): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin

Sit them down show them the picture of puna.
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Odoogu:

Since you don add voice, no lele. Na them get bigger work to do if at all them wan stop am.

Saty safe bro.

Abi na... .... If Na my direct brother, he for don dey hospital now. I trust my papa... If them wan stop am be that

And you too Bros...
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
ElPayaso:

are you staying with your aunty(cousin's mom)?
Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZlSBACK:

Anyway sorry about my comments if they offended you

I was never offended. If you saw what I saw, you for don send one of them to heaven grin... They were doing French kiss ... Like I meant deep kissing

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused And Shocked by ElPayaso(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
VlamesIffect:
grin

Sit them down show them the picture of puna.

Haba kids of less than five years?? cheesy... I wan spoil them be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Ushers Caught Having Seks Behind Mission House During Church Service / This Pregnancy Wan Put Me For Trouble, Advice A G / 15 Rounds. Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.