Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing (8693 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese / Pharmacist Asuku: That Rallying Point For Nigerian Youths - Best Agbese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing by wizseller: 5:43am On Jan 07, 2022
The con man who wrote this piece of rubbish is not related to Dan Agbese in any way

He is an Idoma man from Benue State.

He relocated to London after blackmailing some corrupt public officials and cashing out from them.

He can do any dirty job for his pocket to swell

See his photo attached,

Olori:
This is satire at its best...and Dan Agbese is a master satirist.

Satire :
the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

I grew up reading his articles back in the days in Newswatch Magazine with late Dele Giwa, Ray Ekpu and Yakubu Muhammed.

Re: Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing by tujays(m): 6:01am On Jan 07, 2022
jibovico:
Please come and spend a night in Martaban Rico or Birnin Gwarri or travel Kaduna Kachia road better still travel Abuja Kaduna road without security. Please be sure to publicise your journey. Then, You can write your stuff.
I'm from Southern Kaduna but the truth is, most of your kind including my family members are not being realistic and logical. you are controlled by emotions. comparing what we have today to what was in display during GEJ Era on Insecurity, Buhari Has done a very good job on curtailing the insurgency. what we are experiencing right now is finishing touches...
Re: Philip Agbese: The North Is Healing by jibovico(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2022
tujays:
I'm from Southern Kaduna but the truth is, most of your kind including my family members are not being realistic and logical. you are controlled by emotions. comparing what we have today to what was in display during GEJ Era on Insecurity, Buhari Has done a very good job on curtailing the insurgency. what we are experiencing right now is finishing touches...

Thank God you're also from Southern Kaduna but don't reside there. I am from Southern Kaduna and reside there. Are you aware that the Atyab/Katab people are under attack daily that most villages are deserted and they seek refuge in Zonkwa? Are you aware that the Gbagy and Kadara are also killed daily in their villages? In all these attacks food crops are being destroyed in huge quantity which means that there will be famine in the land by next year. Just to mention a tip of the tip of the iceberg. Please be prepared your extended family will soon start sending you SOS request that is if they are not killed by killer heedsmen. Maybe by then you'll feel the pinch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / PDP Grieves Over NAF Helicopter Crash / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.