Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work (8809 Views)

Man Share His Awkward Experience After He Commented On Facebook Post. / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Kissiemu(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
What kind of stupid company is that? Certainly not in Nigeria where office joke is a normal thing. In some offices especially the open ones no topic is off limits.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by ifinger: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lol fokn is even part of office work for my place , we no de look face , once u demand for urgent 2k I go screw u wella , on gwod
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by madone: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
thats the igbo way,is the woman a christian, i heard christian women expose their breasts as a sign of liberation.
its ur type they just sacked. Eeeeeediot.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Uptownerd: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Don't forget to visit our blog. Link in signature for more interesting articles.

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by samwash(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Which kind of stupid organization is that, does it warrant lossing his job at first instance?
No qurie, No warning letter, no suspension, straight termination of appointment.
That must be a one man's business center without laid down principles.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by GodIsBiafran: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
thats the igbo way,is the woman a christian, i heard christian women expose their breasts as a sign of liberation.

angry What is this 1 saying...? angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by nastyjee: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
udeIe1:

There are several people on nairaland that their usernames are ironical, people that their usernames are the exact opposite of their personality.

You are one of those people. Smartness is as far from you, as humility from Burna Boy.
ode allow him talked his mind
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by GodIsBiafran: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
The only women I compliment are women I am having sexual relations with. If you are not gagging on my d1ck and taking my hot cum in your puna, you will get no compliment about your physical state. This is one of my philosophies of man-woman relations. When I am at work, I face my work 100%. Even if I am not a work, I will never compliment a woman's beauty unless I am fvcking her.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by SenecaTheYonger: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
This guy is a fool. Now people think he’s the one that got sacked meanwhile he copied the post from Twitter.

Learn how to use open and closed quotation marks or put a disclaimer ontop

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by SenecaTheYonger: 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
The only women I compliment are women I am having sexual relations with. If you are not gagging on my d1ck and taking my hot cum in your puna, you will get no compliment about your physical state. This is one of my philosophies of man-woman relations. When I am at work, I face my work 100%. Even if I am not a work, I will never compliment a woman's beauty unless I am fvcking her.

Niqqa you can compliment women without sounding thirsty. Which one is your breast looks full? I belive most guys have sense than what that man did.

Even outside of work I can’t even comment on a girls breast that I don’t really know.

The guy na maluu

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by DONFASZY(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Best sacked 2022 idiot

Person wife u dey tease her breast as joke

Ashawo corporate
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by philGeo(m): 3:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
see no dey carry my name dey play, who gave you Philip self?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by ednut1(m): 5:09am On Jan 07, 2022
The post was cropped. The story is not about him. I drew his notice to it the fool on LinkedIn said he doesn’t care imagine

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by MPESA(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Drsmartphilips:

Why not end or leave this bigotry and fanatic in 2021. This is very stup.d of you.
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Sometimes you see some sexy breasts and female forms that would mesmerise you and your brain short circuits.
But when you enter new workplace be extra careful of utterances, the colleague he offended clearly had a lot of influence on the business owners.
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by UncleSnr(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2022
All of you commenting here are daft.
I reported this post to the mods and it is standing.
The OP knows using "Igbo" will you all turned on and he/she did it.
https://twitter.com/hozoneblunts_/status/1479095418583601155?s=21
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by MPESA(m): 7:19am On Jan 07, 2022
nastyjee:
ode allow him talked his mind

I think you are the bigger Ode here.
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Lordedifice1: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2022
He said that he just complimented he did harass physically,it was a mere statement which can be denied no physical evidence
But the company went to far
But next time you wont even compliment good abt anybody you
That lady should told him that she doesn't like such comnent nawa o
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Drsmartphilips: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2022
MPESA:

Why not end or leave this bigotry and fanatic in 2021. This is very stup.d of you.
did you tell your stupid brothers the same when you castigate islam for the wrongdoings of some people, una no fit take the heat, dont be silly bro
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by fkj950ax(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2022
This guy is not very smart.
With the awareness in workplace ethics these days and gender issues, he went out of line to objectify a female colleague and question her maternity choices.
Then he details it on LinkedIn?
He just made himself unemployable in future, especially by foreign companies.
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by missjekyll: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Uptownerd:
Mind Your Tongue in 2022.

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more thrilling stories and articles...

Kudos to the company. Do not, I repeat, do not comment on anyone's body unless you are asked for an opinion. Enjoy your time on the breadline.
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by 9jaStar: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Judd007: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
You no see anything talk, you go tell her how her brezz full, abi you want brezz milik. Anyhow comment no good oooo, next time just say, happy new year and waka pass.
You will get another job soon, I see that coming.
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by DabuIIIT: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Good for you..idiot
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by DabuIIIT: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:
This should serve as a lesson to all men. All the nonsense you talk about women here, don't try it in real life.

this is 2022,do away with fish brain, thank you
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by MPESA(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Drsmartphilips:
did you tell your stupid brothers the same when you castigate islam for the wrongdoings of some people, una no fit take the heat, dont be silly bro

I think you are the one being silly and stup.d here... Fanatics like you are the one giving Islam a bad Name, you will fight for muhammad, you will fight for convert leaving Islam I mean you are always ready for blood for literally everything. NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
That was how Micheal started with Jane and now he's tells her, "you look thicker and your middle smells sweeter. Is your husband doing his job at all" Avoid complimenting people's private parts please.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Irupetepete: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He deserves to get sacked..how on Earth are you gonna say that to a married woman or rather a lady.. respect women and stop sexualizing them you won't listen..
That company understand what it means to be a woman..for your information that guy is a Wannabe redpiller..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezlsback
The link above is a cloned account of mine by a guy on here bent on tarnishing my image by being in support of wannabe redpillers.... grin grin
you are constituting nuisance by spamming every thread..
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Irupetepete:
you are constituting nuisance by spamming every thread..
You can jump into a lagoon if you ain't comfortable..no one cares about what you have to say cos you don't exist ..
Now get out of my mention.. undecided undecided
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by Irupetepete: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You can jump into a lagoon if you ain't comfortable..no one cares about what you have to say cos you don't exist ..
Now get out of my mention.. undecided undecided
nuisance, we know you are a guy, keep fooling yourself
Re: Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Irupetepete:
nuisance, we know you are a guy, keep fooling yourself
Yeah jump into a lagoon cos you won't be missed..now get your dirty self out of my mention.. dirty boy like you..
Keep replying me let me bring you to level you belong.. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / What Do You Do To Earn In Dollars Online? / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.