Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON (15747 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Fellow Al Shabab Players Dance To Davido's Song (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Signs Contract With Al-shabab Saudi FC / Warnock: Ighalo Not Good Enough For Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good riddance
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by FarahAideed: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Terrorist club
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by letitrainnow(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
God created many many good things in life for our enjoyment.... Love, Family, Nature...

He also enabled Man also to create stuffs to make us feel good and enjoy life... Tech, Luxury, Tourism...etc.

What's my point...?

The EXTENT of YOUR ENJOYMENT of the goodness of life is directly proportional to YOUR MONEY

Hmmm....

Isn't that interesting....

God created something, but without Money, you cannot really enjoy it well...

You don't agree with me?

Ask the Father who could not spend time with his kids, because he was off, hustling...

Ask the Banker Mother... and she will tell you what's up...

It is important that you make the MONEY

and MAKE IT BIIIG and MAKE IT PASSIVELY

That's why I want you to check my signature now for the way forward.
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by israelmao(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good riddance.
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Papparassi: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dutch Born striker Cyril called up to replace Ighalo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLMpW5acqLc
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Jyde89: 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Personally, I welcome this development. He has already retired, it's better we give youngsters like Umar Sadiq, Taiwo Awoniyi and Kelechi Iheanacho a chance to shine.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Nilx: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don’t know if I’m the only but every-time I see this club’s name, it’s look like a terrorist group name

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by dapolaw(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Read again, your NFF missed the deadline so the country is at the mercy of the club.

Rexnegro:
Do clubs have that much power to or not to release players for their continental championship?
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omo I been think say the terrorist group been hold am down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by ojbaba95(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Afritop(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who will be scoring goals for us now. undecided
This AFCON is fast becoming a disaster embarassed

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by prinsam30: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
amaju peakmilk is a big monumental failure, is as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by jrusky(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Roon9:
Just like everything else under Buhari. Propaganda, lies and more lies. Some idiots were arguing that he was already at the camp

Bro just ignore them NL are full of such people.

Someone who never enter Murtala Airport talkless of travelling will tell you with N50million you can not do Masters in UK and be telling you tier 2, tier 4 bullshit.

It is here you will see them telling you how many bra queen Elizabeth have.

Pls just read and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by COUSIN1279(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigeria 1-2 Egypt correct score. Thank me later.
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by mfm04622: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Better!!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by danigbo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
quote]
I like this. !
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by mrkings84(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Who be Al Shabab club too?

Na wa o, nothing person no go see!!
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Rajosh(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rexnegro:
Do clubs have that much power to or not to release players for their continental championship?
There's a deadline for federations to send letter of invitation to the clubs. The nff missed the deadline.
In the case of Emmanuel Dennis Bonaventure, He wasn't on the initial list of Rohr but Ekong was. The invitation letter sent was only for Ekong. By the time they fired Rohr and included Dennis, it was already past the deadline. That's why they released Ekong without issue but refused to release Dennis

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by babyfaceafrica: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Not needed
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Cmanforall: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Cmanforall: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
fergie001:

When he signed with the club, he informed them he had retired from the National Team and will not be playing for the Super Eagles.
But living in Arab country may make him think otherwise.
Baba wan go England o anyhow

His hope is to use Super Eagles to show himself and negotiate with Premier league clubs. It worked last time when he won the AFCON highest scorer wey make Manchester United collect am from China

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Bifwoli: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hisbah1:
Alshabab kwa
I thought Al Shabab was a Somali terrorist organization ?

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by tradepunter: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rexnegro:

Without the clubs to an extent they just like any home based players....

Our standard isn't in existence thus the reason why respect due isn't given...

Improve our leagues and youth program and am sure this issue won't occur
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Sunnyja: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rexnegro:
Did you even read the post? Serious people respects rules!

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by oloriooko(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
big big testimony grin
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by gazza07(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
It is finished. No one wants to play for buhari led administration. Buhari deserves to be impeached
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Sleekfingers: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Odion Ighalo Not Released By Al-shabab, set To Miss AFCON by Damian10(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Everything point at Nigeria having a disastrous outing at the AFCON, bad news everyday to the build up, Rohr sack, Osimhen and Dennis absent, now Ighalo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Donates Materials To Pupils In 50 Primary Schools In Lagos. / Rollover Bets To Millions / AFCON: Our Tactics Cost Us The Final, We Played Too Deep - Omeruo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.