Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video (60963 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / See The Terrifying Eyeless Beast That 'escaped From Monkey Island' (pictures) / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by rapheal5(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Una don see house wey Kanye bought close to Kim's house e worst pass this one but e get too much space...Pray 4 too much money [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by mkoabiola: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022
He bought the house.

I don't think he built it

To buy house for banana island no be beans ooo

To much ego

E go buy 2 houses for mainland

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by DLuciano: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022
DaniDani:
Enjoy your money and try very well to reduce your noise @ Davido.

e don hear! grin grin
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by jaxxy(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Oghene1st:
It seems staying in Banana Island, the environment is what you are paying for, and not the house you bought and intends to stay.

Because on a normal, parking those luxurious rides in that compound is an insult to the makers/manufacturers and their marketers.

See as the house be like 1900s building.

Anyway congratulations O.B.O

I think he bought it for a reason. It’s his 2nd house in banana island. The first is more class bt not spacious like this.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by koolaid87: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2022
DaniDani:
Enjoy your money and try very well to reduce your noise @ Davido.

Him don hear you.

Infact he gave you a like

Nairalanders be acting as though celebrate get time for their opinions
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by ultimatekint(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Oghene1st:
It seems staying in Banana Island, the environment is what you are paying for, and not the house you bought and intends to stay.

Because on a normal, parking those luxurious rides in that compound is an insult to the makers/manufacturers and their marketers.

Yes, the house looks like that Baptist Mission Schools building at Awosika,Bodija,Ibadan.
Really outdated.

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Themandator: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

✨✨ His making more noise outside
the music industry while Wizzy &
Odogwu are now intercontinental
megastars... � ✨✨✨

All three of them.are upcoming outside Africa and the UK and the reason they are no longer upcoming in the UK is because of the large population of Nigerians there.

If you believe otherwise let any one of them go to Australia and Canada, Mexico, China and filled up a 5000 capacity arena

3 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Not classy to me undecided
Oga, u see that house weh no deh classy to u?
That thing could cost half a billi
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
The architects wey dey design house for this banana island and all over nigeria abi all of dem na drunkards?? Dem no get data to access internet for american modern houses designs?? All of dem wey school abroad no dey see correct buildings wey litter everywhere?? Abi dem no get dstv for house ?? Dem no fit watch hgtv ( home designs) channel?? Y everybody brain dey too underdeveloped and backward for this country? Even the ones wey don travel live outside for 100yrs go still come back erect brick and mortar..... Wetin dey do us ?wetin?? The Bleep is this ehn The Bleep is all this?? If I ever erect brick and mortar for my life make block fall for my leg!
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by bizhop01: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
The hype is banana island not the house cool
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Newboss(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
That particular house has been in the market for some years now
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
emerged01:

I was expecting this. Banana island na beans. For him to get that one said fit run into billion.
that house no reach 1billion.
Highest weh DAT house go reach na 250-300m but even if u use me do ritual, I no sure say i fit bring half of that money.

It looks ordinary but na banana island
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by safarigirl(f): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
What kind of ugly ass house is this?

He no see house wey Burna buy?

I'm sure the money he spent for this house could have comfortably bought him 3 top notch houses in 3 different countries, yet, he wasted it to buy this underwhelming property

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Truthisunique: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
mkoabiola:
He bought the house.

I don't think he built it

To buy house for banana island no be beans ooo

To much ego

E go buy 2 houses for mainland
two houses ke

That house was going for 900million when it was online

You fit see 50m house for lekki sef let alone mainland
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
jaxxy:

I think he bought it for a reason. It’s his 2nd house in banana island. The first is more class bt not spacious like this.
the first was a rental

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by emerged01(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
richmond500:
that house no reach 1billion.
Highest weh DAT house go reach na 250-300m but even if u use name do ritual, I no sure say we fit bring half of that money.

It looks ordinary but na banana island
Ok I no go argue,just make your research.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by eaglez(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
U no lie the guy na chairman of werey Abuja chapter.
Cholls:
my brother you be werey ooo
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by victons(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Rain no go beat the sofa outside?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by cescky(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Penguin2:

grin

You whey de ajangbadi?

Abeg swallow your views
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by IbileIfe: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2022
I prefer Linda Ikeji's mansion on the same Banana Island to this Davido's house.

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Springboot: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Penguin2:

With that beautiful interior, you say this is not classy? I hope you have built a bteer one. You don't expect a single man to use all the funds he has to buy a more expensive house just to impress you.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2022
emerged01:

Ok I no go argue,just make your research.
terrace in that same island which goes for 280m, now tell me how Davido house can reach a billi

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin Omo see the roofing

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by GUDABILITY: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2022
FASHION OUT

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by lokito: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Not classy
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by jaxxy(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2022
richmond500:
the first was a rental

Ohh seriously?? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2022
MrHighSea:

this can't be the house with all the noise.
I'm thinking thats the boys quarters.
a boys quarters? Lol.

Then the house must be around N2b, Davido can't afford such a house, if he does, he'll go bankrupt
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by richmond500: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2022
jaxxy:

Ohh seriously?? Hmmm
is it not that house with fine charger?
He actually rented that one
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by lkillbrokehoes: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
I was seeing this house on jiji since

E don tey for ground
Someone claimed on instagram that he rented the house, he didn't buy it.

You should know Davido and clout chasing.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by jaxxy(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2022
richmond500:
is it not that house with fine charger?
He actually rented that one

Yeah automated house. Ok
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by IbileIfe: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Themandator:

All three of them.are upcoming outside Africa and the UK and the reason they are no longer upcoming in the UK is because of the large population of Nigerians there.

If you believe otherwise let any one of them go to Australia and Canada, Mexico, China and filled up a 5000 capacity arena

You are right.
Over 1m Nigerians live in London – Mayor of London.
OQ Arena in London has a capacity for 20, 000 people.

So, selling out the tickets is no big deal.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by advanceDNA: 10:38am On Jan 07, 2022
Oghene1st:

buying old house in big places and remodel it to taste is one of the oldest tricks in the real estate book....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.