Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video (60943 Views)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / See The Terrifying Eyeless Beast That 'escaped From Monkey Island' (pictures) / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Pyhonist: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Not classy to me undecided

What f*cking class are you looking for. Note that a bungalow in Banana Island of Lagos State is far classy than a mansion in your f*cking village.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Afolabimills(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Penguin2:
which one u get?
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by OhBritannia(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2022
IbileIfe:

You are right.
Over 1m Nigerians live in London – Mayor of London.
OQ Arena in London has a capacity for 20, 000 people.

So, selling out the tickets is no big deal.
Bros the numbers of NIGERIANS in London isn't up to 1 million, it's not even up to 200 thousand.
Go and do your research very well.
But non the less, they can feel up a 20 thousand capacity from O2 arena.

If the numbers of NIGERIANS in London are over 1 million, then our musicians would be using Wembley stadium for concerts.

Even the entire black population in London is not as many as we might think.

Apart from white population which are almost 50% of the population. People of colour like Latinos, latinas even triple the population of black people.

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2022
richmond500:
it was rented

Sujimoto is not more of a tolet person to be honest
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by ThickSharon123(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2022
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KImRP9QOgjk

First video of the new Banana Island house singer Davido is opening today January 6.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYZeIrMhB_g/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm a minimalist. And I love this.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Sonn(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Davido enjoy your money abeg
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by PAQ(m): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ugly house with fine cars.... This house is meant for an ordinary guy like me, not a superstar like him!

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Czario: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's a guest house..thats all.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Penguin2:
that's what he can afford, all these noise of he has 100b na fake

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Indispensable85(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
To get old residence for banana island, lekki na hot cake o

Those old houses have spacious compounds compared to the fowl cage new buildings where you can't even see space stretch leg

David can renovate to taste and yes you are paying for the environment first

There are spacious houses in lekki.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by everythinggirly(f): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Congrats David.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Sleekfingers: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Factfinder1:
so David is above the law his cars sont have registered plate numbers

Maybe , he just bought them. He ain't above the law....
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by merits(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
I was seeing this house on jiji since

E don tey for ground
Hahahahaha too funny,why are you not buying it before Davido,abi the house no be your taste.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Indispensable85(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
This house na wack house jooor.
His house in lekki makes more sense.
Congratulations though.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
awesonjr:
Abeg make we see ur own House picture cheesy
second house on the left is my house

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Indispensable85(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Themandator:

All three of them.are upcoming outside Africa and the UK and the reason they are no longer upcoming in the UK is because of the large population of Nigerians there.

If you believe otherwise let any one of them go to Australia and Canada, Mexico, China and filled up a 5000 capacity arena

The will blow Canada away.
Nigerians many there wella
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by NY36(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
More blessing O.B.O
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Emaprince: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Houses in Nigeria goes for exorbitant prices with little space.

I see all these oyibo celebrity houses built on huge hectares of land. Enough space to cruise around your compound with a bike. But here, the fence is usually almost touching the main building. No space. Upon all the money it cost.

1 Like

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by samorobo: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tapped
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by King44(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KImRP9QOgjk

First video of the new Banana Island house singer Davido is opening today January 6.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYZeIrMhB_g/?utm_medium=copy_link
He can do better. Nah Dave Nah. He can if he really wants to. Ko was impressive, but its not easy to own a house in bana
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Kfed4ril(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
yesloaded:

Same here

Not kidding, this house has been on for sale for so long (although I do t believe this is the house he bought)

Exterior of this house is very disgusting buy interior dey ok

How much was it on jiji?
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by macaranta(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
The architect that designed this house needs to have his certificate revoked. What kind of bland design is this? Smh... Congrats OBO tho.
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by yungsmart(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
IbileIfe:

You are right.
Over 1m Nigerians live in London – Mayor of London.
OQ Arena in London has a capacity for 20, 000 people.

So, selling out the tickets is no big deal.

Selling out tickets is no big deal yet Davido is yet to sell out the same arena... Make it make sense
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by fabson21(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
That is banana island for you,you follow the lay down design of the island
Penguin2:
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Chuknovski(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaysleeves:
brother I work in same banana and I know where all those houses are located ... Even the one davido currently stays ... I nor wan talk much but don't be moved too much by all this ... Its for show and not all real... The only person i respect when it comes to been real in show off is LINDA IKEJI ... Babe is balling on a low even more than ur supposed superstars.

You don't mean it? You mean all this is just a facade? Inside life
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Midas01: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
They insulted Linda that year but her banana island mansion is still the best and classiest that any Nigerian celebrity has ever bought.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by frankoben(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Please where is the picture of the actual house, the one I see here looks like the B/Q....
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by sixtus3606(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
It actually does have all documents intact. But how dare you drill holes in such cars?

Even if I am the owner, I won't try such. You stop me and request for particulars, I'll provide them. Simple. For such a person like Davido, he moves with a convoy and a good amount of security detail. For his calibre and the level of security of the country, such a step is required.

Factfinder1:
so David is above the law his cars sont have registered plate numbers
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Themandator: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Indispensable85:

The will blow Canada away.
Nigerians many there wella

Dem plenty but no be UK.. For every 100 Nigerian in Canada you meet only one is likely to make the journey to see any of them because what they do in UK for thousands of them in UK is not easily overlooked or covered in Canada

UK is just like Ghana for Naija... Na transport hang some for Ghana
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Themandator: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
OhBritannia:
Bros the numbers of NIGERIANS in London isn't up to 1 million, it's not even up to 200 thousand.
But non the less, they can feel up a 20 thousand capacity from O2 arena.

If the numbers of NIGERIANS in London are over 1 million, then our musicians would be using Wembley stadium for concerts.

Even the entire black population in London is not as many as we might think.

Apart from white population which are almost 50% of the population. People of colour like Latinos, latinas even triple the population of black people.

I am not the original poster but I checked his submission and discovered there is a source

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/over-1m-nigerians-live-in-london-mayor-of-london/amp/

Do you have a source for your 200k submission
Re: Davido's New House In Banana Island: Pictures & Video by Hkff: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patoranking Gives His Sister And Her Husband A Car As Wedding Gift (Video) / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Airline: We Mistook Naira Marley For Fashola. They Are "Bunch Of Useless People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.