Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion (47380 Views)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Iliveforever(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Las las na vanity grin grin
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Whobedatte(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
This guy truck na em spoil singer market road for Kano .
See trucks dey offload on daily basis like rain .
Aboki get money ooo .
Alli Balarabe
Mazaf
Sabo Dankoli
Hamisu Rabiu
Umar Buba
Tukur sabaru
These guys are the biggest key distributors in the north and arguably in Nigeria

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Kellie069(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
Keep stacking !!!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Neminc: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lies!! I am the second richest man in nigeria after Igwe 2pac
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by mountmoriah(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Temisia:
That's a good one. Food business is good business. Necessity is between food vs IT
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Digitallegendzx(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
brandon2009:
Good ...am coming to take over insha Allah
Na Brandon way I know
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Basheer22: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chatflick:
Igbo men are richer. Dem no just like dey make noise.

No Igbo man dead or alive is as rich as Alakija not to talk of Adenuga.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by HacheNoire: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Northerners don’t loud it. The money speaks for them

Not those that buy social media presence to show off their wealth .

A northern man will never go loud. It will be daunting task to pick them all out, but they control shit!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Saynotoapc(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chatflick:

Hausa Men hold
Na them dey chop Nigeria money

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Kingcalls: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
hatchy:
This is a Northern Nigeria Billionaire. All they do for their brothers like Dangote, Indimi and the rest is to grant them tax free on imported raw materials, machinery etc. that is supposed to be used to develop the economy.
Meanwhile, I have never seen Billionaire from the South East. Perhaps all they have are plenty millionaires. Don't count the owners of Air peace, Innoson as Billionaires because their money is borrowed from banks and hire purchase aircraft. Although Igbo dey try sha pass Ndi skullers in South West.

So u think dangote and rabiu don't borrow from bank ?? The type of people on this forum sha

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by HacheNoire: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Basheer22:

No Igbo man dead or alive is as rich as Alakija not to talk of Adenuga.

Alakija and Michael Adenuga too much!

Talk about Paddy Adenuga.

8 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by hatchy(f): 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chatflick:
Na true o...just like Obi Cubana wey no dey make noise.

Onye Iberibe!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by leksite120(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Chatflick:
You better shut up, tell me one Igbo man richer than him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
hatchy:
This is a Northern Nigeria Billionaire. All they do for their brothers like Dangote, Indimi and the rest is to grant them tax free on imported raw materials, machinery etc. that is supposed to be used to develop the economy.
Upon their wealth, North is the poverty capital of Nigeria. A serving governor from the North once said that the Northern cap represents poverty. If you see the cap,you have seen poverty. He also said that it is only in the North you still have mud houses in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have never seen Billionaire from the South East. Perhaps all they have are plenty millionaires. Don't count the owners of Air peace, Innoson as Billionaires because their money is borrowed from banks and hire purchase aircraft. Although Igbo dey try sha pass Ndi skullers in South West.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Elbinawi: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion - Business - Nairaland

"BUA Foods Plc, one of the closely held businesses of Nigerian billionaire industrialist Abdul Samad Rabiu, completed the listing of its shares on the Nigerian Exchange on Wed., Jan. 5, after it received the requisite approvals from the regulatory authorities."

"Consequently, the net worth of Rabiu, the majority owner of one of Africa’s fastest-growing cement makers, BUA Cement, rose by nearly $1.9 billion to $7.2 billion thanks to the valuation of BUA Foods. His current net worth eclipsed the $6.6-billion wealth valuation of Nigerian telecom mogul Mike Adenuga."

Me:

To my Foreign Friends, Abdulsamad Rabiu is also from Kano state like Aliko Dangote, the richest Black man on earth.

I will still call out the Kano Billionaires to do more to uplift the standard of Education in Kano state and return the more than one million Out-of-school Children in Kano state back to school.

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Geeman2006: 12:05am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:
Upon their wealth, North is the poverty capital of Nigeria. A serving governor from the North once said that the Northern cap represents poverty. If you see the cap,you have seen poverty. He also said that it is only in the North you still have mud houses in Nigeria.

So all this you're write up, na which one dey pain you pass. Is it the Northerners that stopped you from making money or the hate for the south west that is blocking your destiny. Because all I can deduce from the jargons you posted is deeeeep pain. grin

17 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Geeman2006: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Whobedatte:
This guy truck na em spoil singer market road for Kano .
See trucks dey offload on daily basis like rain .
Aboki get money ooo .
Alli Balarabe
Mazaf
Sabo Dankoli
Hamisu Rabiu
Umar Buba
Tukur sabaru
These guys are the biggest key distributors in the north and arguably in Nigeria

Good to know you have worked with the Big wholesalers in that market. No be lie. Those guys run things.. Their money is very loud, but low-key lifestyle. You forgot to add Dan gongola, Sufaye , Shehu Jos, Alh Barau..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Nice one.
E no easy to be a billionaire in dollars most especially in a country like nigeria.
And as for those shouting tax evasions for the northerners, those are bullshit talks. To be a billionaire is no easy route to take, u have to step on toes and do crazy shits to be on top of the food chain. angry

#corporatemachiavellian.

12 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2022
And his cement is actually one of the cheapest in town but we've been made to believed that the cement coming from the big brother from Kano is the next best thing since the Nigerians discovered Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by condralbedez: 12:11am On Jan 07, 2022
No doubt....Abokis get money die.They don't talk to much

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by calcal: 12:19am On Jan 07, 2022
futurerex:
Congrats to him. One day, I'll be listed also.

That's positive energy from you, God will help you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by ken6488(m): 12:20am On Jan 07, 2022
With government support

Evading tax
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by hatchy(f): 12:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Geeman2006:

So all this you're write up, na which one dey pain you pass. Is it the Northerners that stopped you from making money or the hate for the south west that is blocking your destiny. Because all I can deduce from the jargons you posted is deeeeep pain. grin
Skuller, why didn't you mention or include Igbos in your talk because I called out all the three major tribes.....Abi you dey fear them?

I don't have time for you and your people who are the most uneducated and illiterate people after Northerners. Argue with your village people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Geeman2006: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2022
seunaj:
If them born the next southern president well make e no learn the ways of these abokis. Who is Rabiu and Who is Mafab? All these is politics. Buhari cabals are pumping government funds to individual abokis in a bid to plot the total takeover of Nigeria economically the way they have already done politically.
In 2022, there will be an unaccountable unconditional cash transfer to ghosts, to the tune of billions of dollars. Another Aboki is about to be made rich with government funds. The southern leaders are cowards! Nigerian Christians are cowards! No apologies

Paaaaaiinnnn grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by dreamxhaser: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2022
seunaj:
If them born the next southern president well make e no learn the ways of these abokis. Who is Rabiu and Who is Mafab? All these is politics. Buhari cabals are pumping government funds to individual abokis in a bid to plot the total takeover of Nigeria economically the way they have already done politically.
In 2022, there will be an unaccountable unconditional cash transfer to ghosts, to the tune of billions of dollars. Another Aboki is about to be made rich with government funds. The southern leaders are cowards! Nigerian Christians are cowards! No apologies

I like the way it's paining the one

4 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by EdwardRandy(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:

You must be a blind fool to not have seen billionaires in the East. Shey cubana, Emoney, Ned nwoko, Ned okonkwo, Arthur eze, emeka of for, Jowizaza, stanel oil & gas, etc be your papa mate??

I'm aware you want to chase clout, but then again you're an idiot for ur comment
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Whobedatte(m): 12:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Geeman2006:

Good to know you have worked with the Big wholesalers in that market. No be lie. Those guys run things.. Their money is very loud, but low-key lifestyle. You forgot to add Dan gongola, Sufaye , Shehu Jos, Alh Barau..
These ones no reach o.
Only worthy of mention I ommitted is Sani Trader at Bello road in Kano .
I worked with Fmcg in Kano so I know all these people one on one .
The last guy , Tukur sabaru is from Sokoto .

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Geeman2006: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:
Skuller, why didn't you mention or include Igbos in your talk because I called out all the three major tribes.....Abi you dey fear them?

I don't have time for you and your people who are the most uneducated and illiterate people after Northerners. Argue with your village people.

Hahahaha. Paaaaaaaiiiinn. Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by DONFASZY(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Temisia:
That's a good one. Food business is good business. Necessity is between food vs IT
which type of food business can we invest on right away nw to make a living dis 2022
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by EdwardRandy(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You must be a blind fool to not have seen billionaires in the East. Shey cubana, Emoney, Ned nwoko, Ned okonkwo, Arthur eze, emeka of for, Jowizaza, stanel oil & gas, etc be your papa mate??

You must be an illiterate to say we shouldn't count air peace because he borrowed from the bank. How many banks fit borrow you or your papa that kind money? Or you think air peace borrowed without an almost equal collateral?

I'm aware you want to chase clout, but then again you're an idiot for ur comment
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Geeman2006: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Whobedatte:

These ones no reach o.
Only worthy of mention I ommitted is Sani Trader at Bello road in Kano .
I worked with Fmcg in Kano so I know all these people one on one .
The last guy , Tukur sabaru is from Sokoto .

Yeah. Confirm. Anyone who has worked/interacted with FMCG in Kano/North would know these are big players in the business. They do very maad volumes/numbers. I know some of them too personally back in the day.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by hatchy(f): 12:29am On Jan 07, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You are just a small boy still eating from his mother's pot otherwise how can you bring someone like Obi Cubana,Emoney and Ned Woko whose pre occupation is posting trash in the Internet.
So in your little mind Cubana and Emoney are Billionaires. These indomie children sef...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.