Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion (47382 Views)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Paretomaster1(m): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Poverty stricken cretins are already crying foul ...
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by ajl: 6:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Northern "mofos" obviously using the corrupt system to position their own while majority of their people live in abject poverty. The party will soon be over. It's this access to free money and resources that's making them pursue their evil one Nigeria. A land of injustice soaked in blood of the innocent.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by olatuns2017: 6:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Investigative:
borrowed China loan is working
Why south west bmc are enjoying ponmo

Lekki Port ready for deliver as it reaches 80 percent completion........

Lagos now has two international Sea Ports!!!! SW will not forget APC Government.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by hatchy(f): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=BestRicePlug28 post=109150834][/quote] You can't school me about a region I know too well. I have lived and worked in over 6 States across the North East and North Central states for over 10 years. A people's wealth is not measured when it is concentrated in the hands of a few and privileged people. That is the economy of the North. No middle class....it's either you are rich(few) or poor(majority).
The number of out of school children, destitute and diseases ravaged people is a reflect of the socio economic conditions of the North. The North is extremely poor. Take it or leave it.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by haslaw(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:
This is a Northern Nigeria Billionaire. All they do for their brothers like Dangote, Indimi and the rest is to grant them tax free on imported raw materials, machinery etc. that is supposed to be used to develop the economy.
Upon their wealth, North is the poverty capital of Nigeria. A serving governor from the North once said that the Northern cap represents poverty. If you see the cap,you have seen poverty. He also said that it is only in the North you still have mud houses in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have never seen Billionaire from the South East. Perhaps all they have are plenty millionaires. Don't count the owners of Air peace, Innoson as Billionaires because their money is borrowed from banks and hire purchase aircraft. Although Igbo dey try sha pass Ndi skullers in South West.

Ndi nkporu miri cannibals and hate are like 5&6.
You Igbo carnivals always allow hate to rule you all the time
South East is the headquarters of poverty in Nigeria. Go and look at facts. Kano state alone can buy all the south east states.

The only thing you Igbo carnivals are good at is in crimes such as
1) nkporu miri
2) Hard drug smuggling
3) Armed robbery
4) baby fact0ry
5) ritualist killings
6) Ucuitic and cultism
7) 419
8 ) making fake and adulterated drugs
Etc

Here are pictures of Enugu, the most developed cities in South East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]still doesn't change the fact that the
nigeria president:hausa richest man in nigeria:hausa poorest tribe in nigeria:hausa.
abeg use the money to develop ur people.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by hatchy(f): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=haslaw post=109151253][/quote] After eating mama thank you and using 200 naira Glo data promo, you'll come online here to argue with your father's mate.
Please just gerout....you can never add any value to my discourse.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by NoSentiment: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2022
MashaAllah. May God increase in u more wealth and health Alhaji.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Basheer22:

No Igbo man dead or alive is as rich as Alakija not to talk of Adenuga.

U don't know wat ur saying kid.We have lots and lots of them who are rich without government aid.All these thieves are rich cos of government investing their stolen funds in their various useless companies.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
Northerners don’t loud it. The money speaks for them

Not those that buy social media presence to show off their wealth .

A northern man will never go loud. It will be daunting task to pick them all out, but they control shit!

Because their wealth are mostly stolen government funds.Or am I lying?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Kingcalls:

So u think dangote and rabiu don't borrow from bank ?? The type of people on this forum sha

Don't mind the almajiri kid
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by CSTRR: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2022
He is giving a dangote a run for his money in the manufacturing industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:
Na true o...just like Obi Cubana wey no dey make noise.

Onye Iberibe!

U are so damn a kid.you don't even know anything sef at all.Leaking brain
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2022
leksite120:
You better shut up, tell me one Igbo man richer than him

Your problem is Forbes list please.Do u think Igbos showoff just as d north does?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by ariesbull: 6:58am On Jan 07, 2022
South mụmu shaaaaaa

When will a Afonja man be the DG of NPA apapa or FAAN
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by CSTRR: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2022
Verysmart101:

Your problem is Forbes list please.Do u think Igbos showoff just as d north does?
A lot of Igbo men are rich, but sorry, they are not rich as this.

Most are naira billionaires, or dollar millionaires.

The only Igbos closest to dollar billionaires are Jim ovia and Tony elumelu.

That is if it is agreed that they are igbos.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Whobedatte:

These ones no reach o.
Only worthy of mention I ommitted is Sani Trader at Bello road in Kano .
I worked with Fmcg in Kano so I know all these people one on one .
The last guy , Tukur sabaru is from Sokoto .

What does these deal manufacture or deal on bro? I haven't heard about these people b4
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by CSTRR: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Though to be fair, igbos have a much higher middle class than the north.

Maybe even more than the rest of the country.
Wealth is better spread among the igbos than any other ethnic.

They don't have many dollar billionaires, but they have a lot of people above the poverty line.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:
You can't school me about a region I know too well. I have lived and worked in over 6 States across the North East and North Central states for over 10 years. A people's wealth is not measured when it is concentrated in the hands of a few and privileged people. That is the economy of the North. No middle class....it's either you are rich(few) or poor(majority).
The number of out of school children, destitute and diseases ravaged people is a reflect of the socio economic conditions of the North. The North is extremely poor. Take it or leave it.

I'm not schooling you but helping your ignorance. U have been to 6 states in the north, well I've been to all and I've done business with the supposed poor northener with dirty shirts and trousers. They are not poor, tell me they don't build the kinda houses we see in East and West. I'll accept, u see those almajeri's most times they do this for a purpose and submit to someone, of which the government need to check this as this is child trafficking if u ask me

On clear term, do not judge from afar or because of what you think you've seen that you are yet to know. Take it or leave it, you do not know the North.

Have a blessed morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Socialsunny14(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2022
This valuation is very wrong. In as much as BUA has increauin value it should be noted that Rabiu does not own 100% of the company hence all the companies fortune cannot be attributed to him alone, its like saying Tesla or amazon which are worth trillions of dollars mean their owners are trillionairs

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Verysmart101: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

I don't know the man that lied to you that the north is the poverty capital of Nigeria, don't let the presence of almajeris decieve you. These guys are rich in dollars, go to their banks in the morning and understand what i mean.

A small boy of less than 20 years has a farm which has over 20million naira output for him per season and if he farms two season that's over N40million

You'll notice he doesn't speak English well yes, he looks like his last card is N100 yes! But look for his trouble and u will know who's trouble it is u just bought.

In fact in the north, u can be with a billionaire inside Keke you won't know, He'll great you normally and sit like u are an almighty to Him. Until the Keke stops at the carwash he packed his G-wagon Yes u heard me! ( This is very common in Kano)

If not for kidnapping and this religious crisis. The north is the best place to be in Nigeria,

Life is simple, food is affordable and then better opportunities to venture into.

The igbos claim to marry wives for 4million in Imo according to a nairalander here some days ago. A hausa bride gets almost 10,000,000 to shop for her wedding alone in Kano. These guys just don't brag. They are stinky Rich!!

Please be calming down with ur lies please.Which Hausa bride? Is it the underaged 9-12yrs gals ur talking about? Oooohhhh pls this is new year pls.Northern Nigeria remains the capital poverty of the world.Only 7% of northerners are rich but the rest are so terrible.Even d rich ones hardly invest in the north rather they prefer to go to Dubai to hide their money.Stolen government funds money.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Verysmart101:

Please be calming down with ur lies please.Which Hausa bride? Is it the underaged 9-12yrs gals ur talking about? Oooohhhh pls this is new year pls.Northern Nigeria remains the capital poverty of the world.Only 7% of northerners are rich but the rest are so terrible.Even d rich ones hardly invest in the north rather they prefer to go to Dubai to hide their money.Stolen government funds money.

Traveling is part of education. Let me know when u are free to take a business tour to the north, mind u, I'm not talking about the "Behind office business" I mean the ones in dirty trousers and mud houses

I wasn't talking perverts when I made my posts, the last time I checked, perverts are not only in the North. Tell me they don't invest in their states I'll accept but tell me they are poor, uncle u are just lying to yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by piper7(m): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Those ndi skullers in the SW own nigerian most valuable tech companies. Flutterwave, Andela, Paystack among others. Just a quick reminder.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by piper7(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2022
hatchy:
This is a Northern Nigeria Billionaire. All they do for their brothers like Dangote, Indimi and the rest is to grant them tax free on imported raw materials, machinery etc. that is supposed to be used to develop the economy.
Upon their wealth, North is the poverty capital of Nigeria. A serving governor from the North once said that the Northern cap represents poverty. If you see the cap,you have seen poverty. He also said that it is only in the North you still have mud houses in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have never seen Billionaire from the South East. Perhaps all they have are plenty millionaires. Don't count the owners of Air peace, Innoson as Billionaires because their money is borrowed from banks and hire purchase aircraft. Although Igbo dey try sha pass Ndi skullers in South West.
Those ndi skullers in the SW own nigerian most valuable tech companies. Flutterwave, Andela, Paystack among others. Just a quick reminder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by TheExclusive: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I am impressed. That company was founded in 1988 and that makes it about 34 years old company. The only issue is that the valuation may be overvalued and he may now need to either support the price or create value to defend such valuation that strangely placed it above a FMN Plc that controls the flour industry and most of the food sector.
It's early days and I don't believe his valuation for bua foods is correct. Right now, Conoil is far more profitable especially with oil doing well at international markets yet an upstart in the capital market was valued higher than Conoil and on that basis inaccurately used to place Rabiu above Chief Adenuga
The valuation must have been audited before the went public.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Feelings79: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Chatflick:
Igbo men are richer. Dem no just like dey make noise.
Honestly, what turned the table around for the Igbos is the civil war.Before the war, the Igbos led Nigeria in all sectors of the economy without a doubt.Sir Lois Ojukwu had to lend Nigeria his car to be used in driving around the Queen.But to say Igbo men are richer today is something I will seriously doubt as there's no evidence to show.They could be millionaires in many numbers but not the types that were there before the war.What is not counting in favour of the Igbos inspite of their hardwork is the lack of asses to state power which the yorubas and hausas have exploited over time to leverage their people.And what is making it hard for the Igbos to gain the acceptance of the generality of Nigerians as the necessary stepping stone to state power is the obsession of the Igbos to all things Biafra
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Ferrous(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2022
In Africa or Nigeria?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Cognitivereason: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

You just buttressing my point.

A Northerner does not need to show you anything. They don't brag it on facebook or Instagram. Some of the cars you southerner's brag on Facebook is what boys are using to race in the North without showing it.

Go see what Northern Elites are killing, and you will be amazed that Southerners are learners. They don't brag or force it, You will find them, and when you see them, you will go speechless

Not southerners that you can estimate their net worth on Facebook. Buy SUV, he will post. Buy car, he will post, even when its a Tokunbo car, he will still post on FB. Entering a private jet he does not own, he will upload on Instagram. Hire publicist to flood the social media space with his wealth

Learners! grin grin

Ur unintelligent

Average Northerners hardly brag cuz they have absolutely nothing

Am talking about the average folks from each region..ur Here bringing politician children racing in ABJ into the subject..
Rest
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by rolams(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Chatflick:
Igbo men are richer. Dem no just like dey make noise.

Let us know them by their businesses!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by klas(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I am impressed. That company was founded in 1988 and that makes it about 34 years old company. The only issue is that the valuation may be overvalued and he may now need to either support the price or create value to defend such valuation that strangely placed it above a FMN Plc that controls the flour industry and most of the food sector.
It's early days and I don't believe his valuation for bua foods is correct. Right now, Conoil is far more profitable especially with oil doing well at international markets yet an upstart in the capital market was valued higher than Conoil and on that basis inaccurately used to place Rabiu above Chief Adenuga

@bolded. FMN Plc does not currently control the flour industry. Even the combination of FMN and Honeywell (whenever it is finalised) is still below Olam.

Olam has a capacity of 11.14 MT per day and 44% market share.

FMN currently has 32% market share and after combination with Honeywell, its capacity will increase to 9.6 MT per day.

I agree that BUA Foods appears to be overvalued given that its current flour capacity is just 1.6 MT per day which it plans to increase to 4 MT within the next one year.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Myer(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Cognitivereason:

Ur unintelligent

Average Northerners hardly brag cuz they have absolutely nothing

Am talking about the average folks from each region..ur Here bringing politician children racing in ABJ into the subject..
Rest

Comrade, try dey hide your northophobia small small.lol
Everyone know say all the looting of this country na North e dey. So dem really hold this mullah.

Some of them don't flaunt it cos they can get arrested. Some no flaunt it cos they're religious.
But without any doubt na North all this country money dey.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by rolams(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Ferrous:
In Africa or Nigeria?

Go and check Adenuga's position in Africa, you will understand where the aboki man belongs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.