Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion (47386 Views)

Mike Adenuga Net Worth Hits $7.4 Billion, Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Bernard Arnault Replaces Bill Gates As World’s Second Richest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2022
haslaw:

Tunda faya you this evil and wiked hyp0crite. Why are you thanking God that you are not Hausa as if it is a crime to be Hausa or any other tribe in Nigeria. Tell us your own tribe and let's see if they are better than others.

Since you hate the Hausas so much why don't you start killing them on the streets of Nigeria.

You are a bitter and frustrated baby fact0ry pr0duct and you can't hide it

Hmmmm this kind man fit stay for house with woman so

I was born in Kano, and till date in the North. Majority of my friends are calm head hausa Muslims who are very understanding and highly schooled. I was expecting a mature response from you but damn! Keyboard worrior, you just dissapointed your accesstors again with your childish dialogue and outburst.

You should be in oshodi bustop where words like "thunder fire you" will definitely pain someone Not me!
And pls what do you even understand by baby factory Keep using words you don't even know.
Chicken head

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by haslaw(m): 8:38am On Jan 08, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Hmmmm this kind man fit stay for house with woman so

I was born in Kano, and till date in the North. Majority of my friends are calm head hausa Muslims who are very understanding and highly schooled. I was expecting a mature response from you but damn! Keyboard worrior, you just dissapointed your accesstors again with your childish dialogue and outburst.

You should be in oshodi bustop where words like "thunder fire you" will definitely pain someone Not me!
And pls what do you even understand by baby factory Keep using words you don't even know.
Chicken head

You are worse than a serpent. You live in Kano and enjoy their hospitality yet you hate them so much.

I have never lived in Kano and I have nothing against any tribe but people like you are worse than Judas.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2022
haslaw:

You are worse than a serpent. You live in Kano and enjoy their hospitality yet you hate them so much.

I have never lived in Kano and I have nothing against any tribe but people like you are worse than Judas.

What are you even saying, a train off it's track if u ask me. Read my entire comments on that post. U are totally amusing. Fish head
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by haslaw(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

What are you even saying, a train off it's track if u ask me. Read my entire comments on that post. U are totally amusing. Fish head

I pity those who think you are their friend. You laugh, play and eat with them yet you hate them so much.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2022
haslaw:

I pity those who think you are their friend. You laugh, play and eat with them yet you hate them so much.

I even care for them and love them more and protect their interest because that's what friends do. Fish head. Your woman must be very strong. U fight off point man
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Now becomes? He has always been no.2 to big brother Aliko. He just follows what that one is doing. True sons of Kano
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by brandon2009: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Digitallegendzx:
from Suleja...?
Nah .
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by ArewaNorth: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2022
hatchy:
This is a Northern Nigeria Billionaire. All they do for their brothers like Dangote, Indimi and the rest is to grant them tax free on imported raw materials, machinery etc. that is supposed to be used to develop the economy.
Upon their wealth, North is the poverty capital of Nigeria. A serving governor from the North once said that the Northern cap represents poverty. If you see the cap,you have seen poverty. He also said that it is only in the North you still have mud houses in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have never seen Billionaire from the South East. Perhaps all they have are plenty millionaires. Don't count the owners of Air peace, Innoson as Billionaires because their money is borrowed from banks and hire purchase aircraft. Although Igbo dey try sha pass Ndi skullers in South West.

DANGOTE'S GREAT GRAND FATHER DEPOSITED 20 CAMELS OF SILVER COINS IN FIRST BANK IN 1929
Old Receipt Reveals Dangote's Grandfather as One of the First Nigerians to Deposit Money in a Bank

- Dangote's grandfather was one of the very first Nigerians to use a bank, according to an emerging old receipt

- Alhaji Alhassan Dantata opened an account and made a deposit in Kano state.

- His deposits were said to have been carried by camels.

The great grandfather of Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote, was one of the first persons in the country to transact with a bank when they were established.

According to an old receipt shared on Twitter by Nigeria Stories, the businessman had made a deposit when the Bank of British (now First Bank) opened a branch in Kano state in 1929.
Dangote's grand father was the first person to open a bank account and make a deposit in Kano Photo Credit: @NigeriaStories
Alhaji Alhassan Dantata showcased great wealth even in the manner of his deposit at that time.
He deposited 20 camel loads of silver coins.

https://www.legit.ng/1416294-old-receipt-reveals-dangotes-grand-father-one-first-nigerians-deposit-money-a-bank.html

Somebody from this family can't in anyway be accused of tax ovation or getting waiver from Govt. Africa has never in the past 2 centuries seen a wealthy family like Dangote's family.

Abdussamad BUA, son of Sheikh Isyaka Rabiu shared similar history of wealth since pre-independencce days.

Don't say what you don't know base on assumptions and hear-says!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by ArewaNorth: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
seunaj:
If them born the next southern president well make e no learn the ways of these abokis. Who is Rabiu and Who is Mafab? All these is politics. Buhari cabals are pumping government funds to individual abokis in a bid to plot the total takeover of Nigeria economically the way they have already done militarily and politically.
In 2022, there will be an unaccountable unconditional cash transfer to ghosts, to the tune of billions of dollars. Another Aboki is about to be made rich with government funds. The southern leaders are cowards! Nigerian Christians are cowards! No apologies

Your comment is ethno-religiously biased and born out of excessive bigotry.
Dangote's great grand father was richest man in Africa during his days long before our Independence.

Alhassan Dantata:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhassan_Dantata

Isyaka Rabiu, the father of BUA was an Islamic scholar, philanthropist, industrialist and a renowned business tycoon also long before Independence of Nigeria. See more details of BUA's father here on Forbes:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2018/05/09/legendary-nigerian-businessman-isyaku-rabiu-passes-on-at-93/?sh=6361f7333d40

Being bigot and fanatic shouldn't close your eyes and look down others and expect them never to succeed in life. Know people well before undermining them, believing that only Christians or Southerners will succeed in life just like how u hinted in ur comment is ridiculous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by hatchy(f): 4:40am On Jan 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by wealthtrak: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/abdulsamad-rabiu-becomes-nigerias-second-richest-man-now-worth-7-2-billion/
Awesome... Kanawa business
mafia!

Mike Adenuga has to list his companies too so as to get the
true picture of his net-worth.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by wealthtrak: 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Geeman2006:

Good to know you have worked with the Big wholesalers in that market. No be lie. Those guys run things.. Their money is very loud, but low-key lifestyle. You forgot to add Dan gongola, Sufaye , Shehu Jos, Alh Barau..
Well said.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by wealthtrak: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Whobedatte:
This guy truck na em spoil singer market road for Kano .
See trucks dey offload on daily basis like rain .
Aboki get money ooo .
Alli Balarabe
Mazaf
Sabo Dankoli
Hamisu Rabiu
Umar Buba
Tukur sabaru
These guys are the biggest key distributors in the north and arguably in Nigeria
Hamisu Isiaku-Rabiu.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by wealthtrak: 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
CSTRR:

A lot of Igbo men are rich, but sorry, they are not rich as this.

Most are naira billionaires, or dollar millionaires.

The only Igbos closest to dollar billionaires are Jim ovia and Tony elumelu.

That is if it is agreed that they are igbos.

Anioma people in Delta North
are descended from mainly Bini, Igala, Yoruba, Esan and Nri origins.

Jim Ovia is Ika by ethnicity from
Agbor and his family lineage is of Edo descent. Ovia is God of iron in
Edo language.

Tony Elumelu identifies as
Ibo. His mother and wife are
from Onicha Ugbo and Onicha
Olona - both with mixed ethnic
origins in their various quarters
in Aniocha North though.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by wealthtrak: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

I don't know the man that lied to you that the north is the poverty capital of Nigeria, don't let the presence of almajeris decieve you. These guys are rich in dollars, go to their banks in the morning and understand what i mean.

A small boy of less than 20 years has a farm which has over 20million naira output for him per season and if he farms two season that's over N40million

You'll notice he doesn't speak English well yes, he looks like his last card is N100 yes! But look for his trouble and u will know who's trouble it is u just bought.

In fact in the north, u can be with a billionaire inside Keke you won't know, He'll great you normally and sit like u are an almighty to Him. Until the Keke stops at the carwash he packed his G-wagon Yes u heard me! (This is very common in Kano)

If not for kidnapping and this religious crisis. The north is the best place to be in Nigeria,

Life is simple, food is affordable and then better opportunities to venture into.

The igbos claim to marry wives for 4million in Imo according to a nairalander here some days ago. A hausa bride gets almost 10,000,000 to shop for her wedding alone in Kano. These guys just don't brag. They are stinky Rich!!
Interesting facts.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
wealthtrak:

Interesting facts.
thank u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by wealthtrak: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
BestRicePlug28:
thank u sir
You're welcome... I enjoyed your
posts on this thread because you
spoke the truth! Coincidentally
I attended the FGC (in the 1980s)
in the same state you said you
were born. I was based in Lagos
but schooled in the North and I'm glad I did.

Some of AIhaji Isiaku Rabiu's children attended that college
with me and even drove Porches and other exotic cars to school and this was back in the 1980s... These were the younger brothers of Abdulsamad Isiaku-Rabiu who is the Forbes-listed dollar billionaire on this thread. These Northern guys have "bad a$$" money got from trading right from time.

Good to know you also have
connections with Kano.

All the best. smiley

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion by BestRicePlug28(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
wealthtrak:

You're welcome... I enjoyed your
posts on this thread because you
spoke the truth! Coincidentally
I attended the FGC (in the 1980s)
in the same state you said you
were born. I was based in Lagos
but schooled in the North and I'm glad I did.

Some of AIhaji Isiaku Rabiu's children attended that college
with me and even drove Porches and other exotic cars to school and this was back in the 1980s... These were the younger brothers of Abdulsamad Isiaku-Rabiu who is the Forbes-listed dollar billionaire on this thread. These Northern guys have "bad a$$" money got from trading right from time.

Good to know you also have
connections with Kano.

All the best. smiley

Wooooow!!!!!!! Damn!!! You are a way back man!!! Nice to meet you here sir!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sade Okoya Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Husband And Children (Photos) / Easter: APCON To Sanction Sterling Bank For ‘Provocative’ Agege Bread Advert / Can Affiliate Marketing Bring In Lots Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.