Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy (49863 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by dre11(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
By Bose Adelaja

What would have resulted into a fatal accident was reportedly prevented in Lagos State, on Thursday, after the convoy of a Brigadier reportedly jumped red light and hit the convoy of Lagos State Deputy Governor, Dr. Obafemi Hamzat.

The incident reportedly occured at about 6.05pm at Adebayo Kuku Junction, by Alfred Rewane Road.

The Deputy Governor was said to have swiftly restored peace at the scene.

An eyewitness, Madam Ejiro Clement, who alerted Vanguard about the incident, said the Deputy Governor’s convoy was heading for Osborne from Marina when the incident occurred.

She said: “I witnessed the incident while coming from Lekki Phase 1. Some traffic officials were doing their routine job at the junction when the Deputy Governor’s convoy stopped to obey the traffic light.

“Surprisingly, the convoy of a Brigadier was seen driving recklessly and did not obey the traffic light.

“Funny enough, they blocked the Deputy Governor’s convoy, hit one of his sparrows and damaged it in the process.

“The sparrow rider would have been knocked down save for divine intervention. This led to an altercation and a scene was created.

“The Brigadier’s convoy was ready for a show down, but the Deputy Governor, being a law- abiding citizen, quickly applied wisdom.

“He sued for peace and appealed to his team to leave the scene,” she said.

Surprised at the Deputy Governor’s action, it was learned that the Army officer alighted from his car to caution his team.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/brigadiers-convoy-jumps-red-light-hits-lagos-dep-gov-obafemi-hamzats-car/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by phrancys001(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
I can berif dis, did abacha resurrected and became head of state and we didn't know about? Tell the ediotic fools are that they are being redeploy to borno tomorrow and you see how they will pee on their camos grin

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Healthrelatedjo: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
E dey alright like that

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by nairavsdollars(f): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good of Hamzat

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by SportsHD: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mtchewwww. One year from now on, hamzat would remove the air brake from the brigadier plane.
This I have seen.

But, why these security men go dey act like they're immune to a bullet?

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine someone that ought to uphold the law breaking it?

Nigeria is an anyhow country

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by headSmasher: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
That is how lawless the country have become

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lol

Sounds scripted cool

3 Likes

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Karemarealty288(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Civililized Hamzat.........Election year is full of wisdom and tolerance.

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by babyfaceafrica: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na them sabi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by seunny4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine say na just a civilians do this one?
The deputy gov for don order the security people to beat the shit out of them

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by FarahAideed: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nothing surprises me under Buhari..the head is completely rotten so don't expect anything good from the body

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by mach7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
All these Federal forces in Lagos sef.

Police vs Governor
Army vs Deputy

This ain't right o undecided

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by mystery22: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Can you imagine,probably a fulani military man

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by longetivity(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
All this useless soldiers that don't obey traffic rules thinking they are above the Law

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by DOTian: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Zoo doings...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by samista: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
I bet you that officer is a notherner.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by tutudesz: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
No pictures or videos shocked

7 Likes

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Totilopussylick(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
Army Brigadier vs Deputy cheesy

Red light should be squashed in Nigeria, is of no use undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by ChasinGood(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
A nation of cruise grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Onyenna(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ghen Ghen!!!!
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Chatflick(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Level Fiverr account for sale. Quote me if interested
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Optimistguy1969: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
I'm not surprised.
Most of them are LAW BREAKERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Baybii: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
shocked

How can this happen in a sane society?? If it were an ordinary citizen that this happened to, I wonder what the army officer would have done to him. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Na who get power pass go repair the other person car

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Lanretoye(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lemme sitdown here first...but for this demomilitary regime,we just start.ordinary CSP do him own,let alone brigadier.
Dear governor, Abuja no be your mate, abeg lets go to farm.
If dem fit dey ridicule governor and his deputy,I don get sense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by KingAzubuike(f): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
A brigadier general is more powerful than a deputy governor although the latter has all the connections to ruin that brigadier's life.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by uchaymart(m): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
CSP Challenged the Governor and nothing was done. Mr deputy respect yourself and let this case die off. A Brigadier in the Army is not any CSP mate oo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by seunaj: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Give us the name of the general, I want to check something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Perfecttouchade: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by MansoryMX(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
If this country isn’t an Animal Kingdom I really don’t know what else it is...

[img]https://media1./images/21131d0988f996d094987caf48bb7084/tenor.gif?itemid=13752202[/img]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by xcesspaschal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Typical event of NA THERE WAHALA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.