Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy (49843 Views)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Obafemi Hamzat: MC Oluomo Must Pay If He Broke The Law / Sanwo-Olu And Obafemi Hamzat Used Range Rover Sentinel Cars For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria is a zoo.

The only time I heard siren in the UK is ambulance, everybody, even police parks for the ambulance.
Only ambulance can beat a traffic light, bicycle sef dey stop.

But the nonsense country called Nigeria, after beating a red light and hitting someone, talk less of a deputy governor, want to fight.

And then the Brigadier now came down like a king, someone that should be hauled to jail immediately

You see that we have problem in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Offpointng:

Weytin fash wan do?? he can do nothing

Oga leave military talk for military folks. if fash was the governor and something like this occur, Fashola cannot do shit to the Brigadier Gen. that Brigadier Gen is probably a Garrison commander or holding a high post and you think Defense HQ would bend to sanction him cuz a governor reported him?? a mere Sergent in the army pointed a gun with a threat to shoot Borno state deputy governor and up till now that Sergent has not been arrested or court marshalled it's now a General to a Governor?? You stubborn as a Governor or you no stubborn, there are powers that be and there are powers than what you have. if Fashola fvck up, they'll render his motorcade n security personnel useless and na sorry hin go chop after weeks of investigation

You're very funny.

Please don't ever underestimate the powers of a state governor. Your military men are currently running helter skelter because of a militia created by a state governor. Many state governors have dealt with Mr president in their own way. Amotekun is a case in point.

Go and read about the power tussle between Wike and the entire military in Rivers state, not just the Brigadier General. Nobody respects your military anymore, they're now all filthy, with many deeply involved in politics, oil bunkering in Port Harcourt, etc. Go and read several reports from Wike about the Military, he's never said anything good about them. He's called them thieves, oil bunkers, etc. And what can they do? Absolutely nothing as far as Rivers state is concerned! Let the general speak ill of Wike and let's see whether he won't regret his statement.

When it comes to a Nigerian state, nobody is greater than the Governor. None.

A particular state governor in the north central singlehandedly imported thousands of military gear and ammunitions and nobody could stop him. There's also another report of how former Ogun state governor, Amosun, bought thousands of ammunitions in preparation for the last election and nobody could question or stop him. That's how powerful they are.

Don't confuse peace with timidity or being toothless. The fact that certain governors prefer peace doesn't mean they're toothless. If the deputy governor of Lagos at that point decides to shut down that road on the basis of threat to lives of Lagosians, the law is there to back him up. Your general would either choose to sleep there with his convoy or return home. The governor owns the road technically and there's nothing anyone can do.

In fact, if you know how much of Lagos' funds goes to the military every month, you won't type this nonsense about rendering a motorcade useless. You think military forces around the world love bad reports? Same military that hasn't recovered from Endsars?

1 Like

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by PayCircle: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2022
For which niche and which country
Chatflick:
Level Fiverr account for sale. Quote me if interested

1 Like

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by juman(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
The worst thing ever happened to this country is the nigerian military.
They are thieves, stubborn, badly trained, never committed to the country, arrogant, cheat, rascal, lazy, weak and very useless.
They ruined this beautiful country.

We dont need military.
Man o war is better than them.

Just mention boko haram, they will run away to hide.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Milly44(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lol

Sounds scripted cool

Your head they there
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Dedemworld:

But the real Governor doesn't have more power and connections to send common CSP to jail abi na Deputy wan use him power and connection send Brig General to court martial...... u re the real joker here. Do u think the Gov himself can even give a team of OP MESA working under the instruction of GOC order and obeyed What u don't know is that Security operative are more loyal to their superior alone more than any other person, but the real bosses individually has politicize everything In the name of favour and ambition after leaving the office. If not GOV can't even give a Lieutenant order and be obeyed when he (Lieutenant) was sent by the order of his superior... they have to arrange it from up themselves..

Since we want to talk about illegality, I hope you know that a Governor can also acquire as much as 1,000 AK 47 rifles and none can arrest him as a sitting governor?

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by HBB1(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2022
The Deputy Governor is quite silly, and anyone who thinks he does not have any power is sillier.

I know how the Barracks was always out to impress when the Governor came visiting ( during my time with the Army)

Tinubu or Fashola would not have tolerated that nonsense...
Not to talk of Wike.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Offpointng: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2022
Acidosis:

You're very funny.

Please don't ever underestimate the powers of a state governor. Your military men are currently running helter skelter because of a militia created by a state governor. Many state governors have dealt with Mr president in their own way. Amotekun is a case in point.

Go and read about the power tussle between Wike and the entire military in Rivers state, not just the Brigadier General. Nobody respects your military anymore, they're now all filthy, with many deeply involved in politics, oil bunkering in Port Harcourt, etc. Go and read several reports from Wike about the Military, he's never said anything good about them. He's called them thieves, oil bunkers, etc. And what can they do? Absolutely nothing as far as Rivers state is concerned! Let the general speak ill of Wike and let's see whether he won't regret his statement.

When it comes to a Nigerian state, nobody is greater than the Governor. None.

A particular state governor in the north central singlehandedly imported thousands of military gear and ammunitions and nobody could stop him. There's also another report of how former Ogun state governor, Amosun, bought thousands of ammunitions in preparation for the last election and nobody could question or stop him. That's how powerful they are.

Don't confuse peace with timidity or being toothless. The fact that certain governors prefer peace doesn't mean they're toothless. If the deputy governor of Lagos at that point decides to shut down that road on the basis of threat to lives of Lagosians, the law is there to back him up. Your general would either choose to sleep there with his convoy or return home. The governor owns the road technically and there's nothing anyone can do.

In fact, if you know how much of Lagos' funds goes to the military every month, you won't type this nonsense about rendering a motorcade useless. You think military forces around the world love bad reports? Same military that hasn't recovered from Endsars?

ur matured response is appreciated but you have to understand how stuffs like this play out. firstly, you just gotta know military guys are trouble makers and police would not be able to withstand the fire if worse come to worse and the governor cannot and can never shut down the road holding a General hostage. he can call for deployment under a duress order and calls as concerns a General would not be taken with kids glove. but I'm sure the General himself would not allow it to escalate to that point. Do you know if the Defense HQ order the governor's police to a stand down order, they'll just have to obey in which I'm sure the Brigadier General is either a Garrison commander or a Chief infantry commander who have a direct contact to the defense HQ. in essence, the fed weilds more power than the state. the governor would just have his state plunge into anarchy and the General would just be transferred and the governor left to take care of the mess alone.

Lagos funds might go to the military which I'm not sure but what I'm sure is they get funds from the FG and Moreso, the governor cannot stop whatever funds they are getting if they are actually getting at all, the governor is not doing them a favor it must be a mutual signed agreement that he (the governor cannot stop) Infact let him stop it and even give Army the opportunity to rest with soldiers here and there esp doing what's not their job. did you say the military has not recovered from EndSars?? perhaps you're mistaking the military for the police.

Wike can blow hot cuz bunkering is a federal crime and is directly affecting FG's income so soldiers involved in that might be sanctioned, but my hands are clean n ur talking bout regretting what?? I'll say it again, the General would render his motorcade useless and plunge the state into mess that only the governor would have to take care of. maybe you should get to join the military to know Red neck with a commanding position ain't beans. or you think the soldiers that are ready for a show down after knowing the man is the deputy governor are foolish?? they know nothing go do them it's that simple
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Joviaaa: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2022
The person was Commander 9 Brigade Ikeja Cantonment. The Deputy Governor can’t do much.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Kandeed: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Joviaaa:
The person was Commander 9 Brigade Ikeja Cantonment. The Deputy Governor can’t do much.

if na governor nko
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Joviaaa: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2022
HBB1:
The Deputy Governor is quite silly, and anyone who thinks he does not have any power is sillier.

I know how the Barracks was always out to impress when the Governor came visiting ( during my time with the Army)

Tinubu or Fashola would not have tolerated that nonsense...
Not to talk of Wike.

Nonsense!

Was it not the GOC Rivers State that tormented Wike several times which he complained and conplained.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Yankee101: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2022
How about fire him nd everyone on his team as an example to all law breaking, power drunk, uniform wearing so-called officers?

Because your first designation after officer is to be a 'gentleman'.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Joviaaa: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Any GOC of a division is big.
Lagos Governor dare not question the GOC 81 Division in the manner he moves around the state.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Offpointng: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Joviaaa:
Any GOC of a division is big.
Lagos Governor dare not question the GOC 81 Division in the manner he moves around the state.

I wish they know a Governor is equal to the rank of a major. I wish grin grin
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by MorningStar233: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2022
phrancys001:
I can berif dis, did abacha resurrected and became head of state and we didn't know about? Tell the ediotic fools are that they are being redeploy to borno tomorrow and you see how they will pee on their camos grin

Keep saying what you don't know, I don't really blame you.. rubbish
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by MorningStar233: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2022
longetivity:
All this useless soldiers that don't obey traffic rules thinking they are above the Law

Yea if e pain you go join army...
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
THEY CANNOT TRY IT WITH FASHOLA(A SAN),
SANWO IS NOT A SAN,HAMSAT IS NOT A SAN THEY NOT EVEN LAWYERS OF FCA TALKLESS OF BEING SAN.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Idiko1: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria is not called basket of fools for nothing. A country where most idiotic goons are top officials of the state.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Idiko1: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jondelng:
Nigeria is a zoo.

The only time I heard siren in the UK is ambulance, everybody even police parks for the ambulance.
Only ambulance can be traffic light, bicycle sef dey stop.

But the nonsense country called Nigeria, after beating a red light and hitting someone, talk less of a deputy governor, want to fight.

And then the Brigadier now came down like a king, someone that should be hauled to jail immediately

In country where the inhabitants are not animals, the moronic Brigadier would have been relieved of his command and busted down a rank for mere running a convoy.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Chatflick(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
PayCircle:
For which niche and which country
Article writing. Country is Nigeria
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jondelng:
Nigeria is a zoo.

The only time I heard siren in the UK is ambulance, everybody even police parks for the ambulance.
Only ambulance can be traffic light, bicycle sef dey stop.

You're right, brother.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by elbaraj2020(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
His boss was humiliated by a CSP, now he is humiliated by Brig.gen. no cause for alarm...lol
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Dedemworld: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Acidosis:

Since we want to talk about illegality, I hope you know that a Governor can also acquire as much as 1,000 AK 47 rifles and none can arrest him as a sitting governor?

But he can be killed as a sitting Governor when thing goes horrible ryt, bcox for him to use the 1000 AK, that means he would not be the only one to operate those AK, and he can't give it to any security agency, and if he would use his own state police it have to be approved by the same Federal Government unless he want to use use Thugs and demonstrate his ambition, which is more dangerous and not safe for him as well
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
samista:
I bet you that officer is a notherner.
Hollow brain and a mollusc

Is what defines you.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by barcaboi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lol

Sounds scripted cool
Hazmat has always been like that
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Dagger111(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
phrancys001:
I can berif dis, did abacha resurrected and became head of state and we didn't know about? Tell the ediotic fools are that they are being redeploy to borno tomorrow and you see how they will pee on their camos grin

Redeployed to Borno, pee on their camos.

I laughed on the bolded, go to Maiduguri and see soldiers, i mean brave soldiers protecting the sovereignty of this country. Mumu
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by HBB1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dagger111:

Redeployed to Borno, pee on their camos.

I laughed on the bolded, go to Maiduguri and see soldiers, i mean brave soldiers protecting the sovereignty of this country. Mumu

Everyone knows how they run from Boko Haram!
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by HBB1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Joviaaa:

Was it not the GOC Rivers State that tormented Wike several times which he complained and conplained.

And he totmented them in return.

I am sure you have seen videos of him insulting them to their faces.

Have you forgotten about Obanikoro and that leaked audio that year?

How he was talking down to a General?

Tinubu or Fashola would never have taken that nonsense!
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Dagger111(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
HBB1:

Everyone knows how they run from Boko Haram!

So the ones there are robot? I swear Nigerians never appreciate anything and that's why the politicians treat you all as animals. Using mouth to depreciate everything u have.
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by HBB1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dagger111:

So the ones there are robot? I swear Nigerians never appreciate anything and that's why the politicians treat you all as animals. Using mouth to depreciate everything u have.

Soldiers themselves have told me how they run.

I have friends currently serving in the Military.

So...
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by Advancedman(m): 1:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Brigadier’s Convoy Jumps Red Light, Hits Obafemi Hamzat’s Convoy by captainspear(m): 6:27am On Jan 08, 2022
phrancys001:
you sound really brave behind your keyboard, I believe being the lion that you are eh, you no go pee, you go shit inside your cammo. The brigadier deserves a reprimand but not from you, why do you even think you can doubt their courage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Last Statement Of Ken Saro Wiwa At The Military Tribunal On May 21 1995. / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.