Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (602 Views)

LASEMA Rescues Man Who Tried To Commit Suicide By Jumping To His Death / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Tried To Sleep With Daughter, Accused Of Using Her For Ritual. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tejumola856: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2022

3 Likes

Re: . by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
We are only going real life challenges. Sucide will be the last thing on my mind.
my mind hates to be bitter. No be my own bad pass. if life too hit you hard, e no hate you. Na motivation be that.
these things are meant to make us stronger and not to break us down.
make God help us abeg.
Re: . by Totilopussylick(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
I wish others who have committed suicide were as lucky as your friend angry
Re: . by Jostick: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
2173541382 UBA pls help a bro
Re: . by Tejumola856: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
9182736455O1999:
We are only going real life challenges.
Sucide will be the last thing on my mind.

my mind hates to be bitter. No be my own bad pass.
if life too hit you hard, e no hate you. Na motivation be that.

these things are meant to make us stronger and not to break us down.

make God help us abeg.

In all words in the world, you decided to spoke the facts.
Re: . by Oolalekan001: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Right now is food stuff for the house
Am 17 years old and am not sure if I will ever go to university cos no sponsor
But right now sir the money will help my family a lot

Kuda bank
Olaitan olalekan

Thank you sir
Tejumola856:
One of my friends tried to commit suicide yesterday but to God be the glory he was saved.

It goes like this… His dad died 2 months ago during the holiday’s, the painful part of it is that his dad was the only person paying his school fees and some others stuffs, but since he has died there’s no guarantee of him going back to school again cus no one is ready to sponsor his school fees and his mum left his dad when he was young so he don’t know his mum (he told us all these today)

He came to school on Monday in the hope of getting helpers but no one is ready to help him that’s why he decided to commit suicide and he drank a bottle of HARPIC but to God be the glory people were in the hostel when he drank it and they quickly rushed him to school clinic where GOD used them to saved his life.

My friends and I went to the clinic this evening to checked on him and thank God he’s okay so we asked him how he fell when he drank the HARPIC, he told us he will never in his life try that stupid thing again because he saw death and he begged death to take him away but death is not ready so death leave him to suffer with pains and agony.

He told us many things about him how his step mom maltreated him, I’m not gonna lie, I cried when I heard his story.

At the end of the day my friends and I decided to
help him with money for his school fee (just for this year) and we raised 207k for him, our school fee is expensive thou cus its STATE UNIVERSITY but he will use the remaining money do some other things.

What I learned today is that…

1. SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION no matter what you’re going through in life never try to commit suicide.

2. In any position you find yourself always believe in yourself and pray to God.

3. Life is full of fun and enjoyment, enjoy your life while you’re alive cus we only live once so TRY TO CHOP LIFE CUS LAS LAS EVERYONE GO DIE.

4.Try to open up whatever you’re going through to people around you, you might see someone that will help you or know your helpers.

5. Most of the time people always regret their actions but it might be too late.

6. Always try to help people around you because you don’t know who might be your helper tomorrow.

7. Whenever you’re sad or depressed always try to find someone to talk to.

I wish to help 2 Nairalanders today at least 2k each, please tell me what you can get with just 2k.

Please never think of suicide!
Re: . by Bakerdav: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jostick:
2173541382 UBA pls help a bro
0227444238,wema help ur bro
Re: . by IamCeazer(m): 12:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Dis morning, I was so depressed I nearly drank Sniper, BT I remember d pains and agony my Mom would go through if I do it. I just sat down and began 2 cry. Depression is real. I need help embarassed
Re: . by Nemesis0147(m): 1:16am On Jan 07, 2022
WhatsUp with guys dropping their account numbers?
Oh okay
Op is doing giveaway
Re: . by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Tejumola856:
One of my friends tried to commit suicide yesterday but to God be the glory he was saved.

It goes like this… His dad died 2 months ago during the holiday’s, the painful part of it is that his dad was the only person paying his school fees and some others stuffs, but since he has died there’s no guarantee of him going back to school again cus no one is ready to sponsor his school fees and his mum left his dad when he was young so he don’t know his mum (he told us all these today)

He came to school on Monday in the hope of getting helpers but no one is ready to help him that’s why he decided to commit suicide and he drank a bottle of HARPIC but to God be the glory people were in the hostel when he drank it and they quickly rushed him to school clinic where GOD used them to saved his life.

My friends and I went to the clinic this evening to checked on him and thank God he’s okay so we asked him how he fell when he drank the HARPIC, he told us he will never in his life try that stupid thing again because he saw death and he begged death to take him away but death is not ready so death leave him to suffer with pains and agony.

He told us many things about him how his step mom maltreated him, I’m not gonna lie, I cried when I heard his story.

At the end of the day my friends and I decided to
help him with money for his school fee (just for this year) and we raised 207k for him, our school fee is expensive thou cus its STATE UNIVERSITY but he will use the remaining money do some other things.

What I learned today is that…

1. SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION no matter what you’re going through in life never try to commit suicide.

2. In any position you find yourself always believe in yourself and pray to God.

3. Life is full of fun and enjoyment, enjoy your life while you’re alive cus we only live once so TRY TO CHOP LIFE CUS LAS LAS EVERYONE GO DIE.

4.Try to open up whatever you’re going through to people around you, you might see someone that will help you or know your helpers.

5. Most of the time people always regret their actions but it might be too late.

6. Always try to help people around you because you don’t know who might be your helper tomorrow.

7. Whenever you’re sad or depressed always try to find someone to talk to.

-

Please never think of suicide!
Givers never lack.
Re: . by 176isoken: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2022
sad
Re: . by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 07, 2022
0798070016 access bank.
Just to get a cartoon of indomie I'm starting a new job but no money yet for feeding and transportation

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Shootings This Evening At Oko,Anambra State / How To Destroy Someone's Reputation. / A 67-year-old Man Stopped From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon On His Birthday {photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.