Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Cultism:police Storm Cultists Den, Arrest Three.photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism:police Storm Cultists Den, Arrest Three.photos (692 Views)

How Men Of The Anti Cultism Police Squad In Calabar Manhandled Me(photo) / Cultism: Police Arrest 14 Suspects, Recover Hard Drugs In Agege / Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cultism:police Storm Cultists Den, Arrest Three.photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Acting upon intelligence provided by civic-minded Lagosians, operatives of the CP Special Squad of the Command stormed some cultists’ den in Isawo, Ikorodu on April 16, 2022 and arrested three suspected cultists.

The timely raid led to the arrest of some suspected cultists and the recovery of 2 locally made single barrel pistols, four live cartridges, several assorted charms, berets and an award plaque.

A statement by SP Benjamin Hundeyin, spokesperson of the state police command, says the arrested suspects identified as Oluwaseun Michael 'm' 31yrs a.k.a Coded, Adedotun Jelili 'm' 25yrs, and Solomon Moses 'm' 22yrs have provided useful information to the Police.

Hundeyin added that the suspects will be charged to court at the completion of investigation.

Re: Cultism:police Storm Cultists Den, Arrest Three.photos by Chiraq77(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Eiye angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Ex-husband's 4-year-old Son By Throwing Him Into Well In Katsina / 15 Dead And 29 Severely Injured During Calabar Carnival Today- VIDEO / This Was How I Deleted My Data From Loan Apps And Loan Sharks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.