Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ (222 Views)

Minister Onyeama Walks Away When Asked About Nigeria's Stance On Ukraine (Video) / Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari / 5 Years Of Buhari Administration: Economic Performance Ratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ by blog4all(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2022
Video: Asked about poor economic performance, Buhari says ‘return to farm’

The president says "all I know is that we have to allow people have access to the farm. We just have to go back to the land."

Buhari's Channels TV Interview

QUESTION.
Channels Seun: When you took over in 2015, our debt stock at the time was about 12 trillion, now it's about 32 trillion. Inflation rate was about 9%, it's now sitting at about 15%, unemployment rate was about 9.2%, it's now at about 32.2%, exchange was about 197 to a dollar, now it's way over 400 naira to a dollar.
Now people would look back and say before you took over some of these indicators are fair, and now the figures are not friendly at all.

ANSWER:
Buhari : Well, I am not sure how correct your calculations are, but all I know is that we have to allow people have access to the farm. We just have to go back to the land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJfWuyoytY
Re: Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ by Jostoman: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2022
DUBAILANDLORD and other nairaland Zombies, your president said you should all go back to the farm and stop coming to nairaland to defend the evil of his government. Economy go to the Farm grin cheesy grin cheesy no wonder our president ran away when they ask him to come and debate with other candidate before 2019 election.
Re: Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ by Goddyj(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2022
It is well indeed cheesy
Re: Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ by otosa(m): 8:15am On Jan 07, 2022
This man don't have more to offer us. And we should pray that the remaining time left for him to use should not cause more calamity to this country. He doesn't care and I really sure that God will punish those sold this man to us.
Re: Video: Asked About Poor Economic Performance, Buhari Says ‘return To Farm’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Dear President of the Federal republic of Nigeria, i just want you to know that the FARMS ARE UNDERSIEGE FROM FOREIGN INVADERS.
We have lost many relatives and friends to kidnap and death at the hands of these foreigners.
Your silence means you are complicit but i don't share that belief... at least not yet.
If this continues, your government will become illegitimate in the eyes of the people and that's the end.
Do something, unless this is all a script you are playing, if so, then carry on

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Collins Chiji, Scatters His Consultation Table / Obiano's Legacy Projects Have Silenced Detractors - Obigwe / How Nigeria youths can Make $3million Daily - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.