Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze (9706 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Diligence: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
1. Bubu has missed only chance he ever had to mend walls BTW esp Ndi-Igbo & Fulani & to a large extent Northern elders.
2. ACF & Northern Elders fullchestedly supported, promoted the release of murderous Boko Harams & Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen. They were also deployed to NA. MNK has not even killed a fly!
3. Buhari/Malami/FG: Orchestrated & kidnapped/abducted MNK from Kenya. This is an international crime Nigeria committed...
4. It's clear that Nigeria will never be. It expired in 2014 & it is a matter of time....
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Guyman02: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:
I think some elders in SE might have also been taking this meth drug.

Sometimes when Ohaneze elders speak, one would have no choice than to ask if they are on cheap drugs

The whole region Continue to repeat same thing over and over again and be expecting different results..

This Ohaneze Ndigbo World wide is the renegade group, the real one is the Ohaneze Ndigbo (not World wide)
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Navalsadiq(m): 8:28am On Jan 07, 2022
XaintJoel20:
I hear always said it, the biggest problem Igbo has is not Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba.
The biggest problem they have is Igbo themselves.

They are not organized...
how can they be organized when they are full of greed and betray

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by aobinna79(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2022
XaintJoel20:
I hear always said it, the biggest problem Igbo has is not Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba.
The biggest problem they have is Igbo themselves.

They are not organized...
please shut up, are you organize?
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by ello29(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2022
gentleguy1975:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/06/2023-northern-elders-acf-against-nnamdi-kanus-release-ohanaeze-alleges/
That sounds as their agenda the North with boko haram is the real haters in Nigeria pushing to destroy the peace in Nigeria particularly in the South East, South South, South west and middle belt region. They are pretending to hold Nnamdi Kanu to spark up insecurity and crisis in the South East and play blame games. Alittle of the action played out in IMO and other states. Nigerian should resist their religious, ethnic cleaning agenda, and hatred for any tribe. We are watching
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by li2pac1717: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2022
gentleguy1975:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/06/2023-northern-elders-acf-against-nnamdi-kanus-release-ohanaeze-alleges/
I thought that part of country still want to vote Atiku, another Northerner. Smh
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Meanwhile they are yet to talk about Fulani killer herdsmen and ISWAP...
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by emmatex2020: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2022
When that idiot called NNAMDI KANU was busy causing problem in Nigeria, they never one day caution him. They should allow court to decide his faith. Blaming A OR B will not help in his release. I just pray he is not release. One Nigeria till MNK die.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by CaptainAyub: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

Sometimes when Ohaneze elders speak, one would have no choice than to ask if they are on cheap drugs

The whole region Continue to repeat same thing over and over again and be expecting different results..
What has your own region been repeating?
SKULLarship?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by od501: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
Fantastic!

I love the doggedness of Northern elders

No one has monopoly to madness.

He should be made to face the law and prosecuted accordingly.

This are the only reasons I like Putin and Kim Jon Hun, Kanu would have been in heaven by know. Buhari is just too slow when it comes to taken down his enemies

The Jeffrey Epstein card should be played now that it matters. Take him out!

Nope. The FG should be made to face the law. There is nothing legal about kidnapping a man, and smuggling him into the country.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by HacheNoire: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2022
od501:

Nope. The FG should be made to face the law. There is nothing legal about kidnapping a man , and smuggling him into the country.

Man or terrorist

Did US kidnap the fraudster called Hushpuppi? Cos The Nigerian embassy was not notified before he was put on a plane

Same US did not notify Pakistani government before invading Osama bin Laden’s home. Is that not also attempted kidnap plus assassination?

Say something else please! Kanu is a terrorist!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by emmadothings(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Konjo30:
One Nigeria has become do or die, " if you know gree we gree on ur behave angry

Please Hear THIS!!

Ulcer is the worst Enemy.
If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
We deliver nationwide!
How much and put your number oga
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by od501: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:

Man or terrorist

Did US kidnap the fraudster called Hushpuppi? Cos The Nigerian embassy was not notified before he was put on a plane

Same US did not notify Pakistani government before invading Osama bin Laden’s home. Is that not also attempted kidnap plus assassination?

Say something else please! Kanu is a terrorist!

First, he is a man, an alfa male with super iron balls. Interpol in conjunction with Dubai police arrested Hush before handing him over to the FBI. And yes, the Nigerian embassy is very much aware.

Do u think they can kidnap Hush's partner Abba kyari if they want? US is not perfect, buy to a greater extent, they understand sanity and respect for rights more than ur fools u have down here as politicians.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by fc450(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

WE IN SOUTH SOUTH IS ALSO TRIED OF NIGERIA TOO!

WE WANT TO LEAVE THIS MARRIAGE FAST
my own be say I dey look for two things, person wey go gv me money for trucking of diesel and kerosene, I go buy am,u go come carry am at cheaper prize, secondly I dey find investor,wey go come make I show way on how to open dump,were you go dey cook diesel kerosene and fuel,my own na to manage am dey give you 70% of it
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Coldie(m): 9:41am On Jan 07, 2022
This ohaneze y una just like to talk anyhow?

Especially this ohaneze worldwide
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by mediainc: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2022
tete7000:
I always wonder why the north elders strongly oppose anything that will split this country. Are they gaining that much from the chaos and confusion that charcuterie the country? If you say restructure, they say mba; you say split, they say over their dead body... O ga o. These guys are real angels of chaos and disorderliness, they revel in chaos.
Stop talking like an idiot, Kanu is a terrorist group leader, that is why Nigerians hate him, he has committed crime against Nigerians, and Nigeria, we want our pound of flesh. Nobody loves you people, truth be told, you are just being tolerated...what is there to like undecided
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Nothern elders? undecided Nigeria is a shiihole! We don't have that kinda mediocre so called 'elders" over here in England. Everyone abides by the rule of laws and constitutions Magna carta!
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Tomek09(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
HacheNoire:
Fantastic!

This are the only reasons I like Putin and Kim Jon Hun, Kanu would have been in heaven by now. Buhari is just too slow when it comes to taken down his enemies

[/s]
Most rubbish comment I have read on this faceless forum. Mtcheeeew
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Tomek09(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Northern elders that have turned blind eye to massacre and brazen killing going on in NW and NE in a horrendous manner. Sometimes I wonder if these Northern leaders have common sense. U don't care what happens in your backyard provided Kanu remains in prison. Tufiakwa. Illiteracy ajoka.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
Fantastic!

This are the only reasons I like Putin and Kim Jon Hun, Kanu would have been in heaven by now. Buhari is just too slow when it comes to taken down his enemies

You love Kim jon un and Putin? grin grin listen to your stupid ignorant self. You love murderous dictators but when your families are massacred, put in prison for no reasons, your children raped and murdered by soldiers, your father shot openly in the streets, you start demanding for justice and human rights. I am not a supporter of Mr Kanu but let let justice be done in his case. I don't want him killed, After killing Kanu who would be next? It could be you or me. Trust me you wouldn't want to live in North Korea under Kim Jon Un.

People like you need serious educations on human rights, rule of laws, justice and equal rights. Did you know that Kim Jon Un killed his own uncle? And wanted to kill his own sister?

You want citizens to be "taken out" acording to you like Jefrrey eptsein.... without trials or court appearances. I pity you.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by olatuns2017: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
gentleguy1975:

If you don't get it forget about it

What's the name of the most expensive bread in the world, baked with billions, ate by two people and the bakery closed??
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2022
fc450:
my own be say I dey look for two things, person wey go gv me money for trucking of diesel and kerosene, I go buy am,u go come carry am at cheaper prize, secondly I dey find investor,wey go come make I show way on how to open dump,were you go dey cook diesel kerosene and fuel,my own na to manage am dey give you 70% of it

secondly I dey find investor,wey go come make I show way on how to open dump,were you go dey cook diesel kerosene and fuel,my own na to manage am dey give you 70% of it

that kind of arrange no dey black man blood

if small money enter black man hand. he will be stupid,greed,mad at the same time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by goodheart01: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

U and meth everyday. Oya tell me, who's your supplier, because u seem to be addicted to it too
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by LordOfTheGame: 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Northern Elders and ACF are all mad people including their online zombies.
My problem with the South East Elders and Political leaders is that they always sound so fearful and unorganized. They should speak with one voice and negotiate from the point of strenght and power and not as puppets and cowards.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Sunday2021: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
How can you release a terrorist? Always blaming others, why?
Do your work and stop blaming others
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by JOemmy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nmk is really in a very big mess he should blame himself for allowing buhari and his fulani jihadist brothers to capture him alive. He should have been very security cautious while traversing the world knowing fully well that he is the most feared and wanted man of the buhari's nepotic administration.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by JOemmy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
HacheNoire:
Fantastic!

And u think taking nmk out will forever save guard ur one nigeria you must be joking. If buhari and his fulani jihadist brothers dare to make such a mistake men more dangerous than nmk will definitely arise from nowhere the last thing any sensible person who wants the continuous existence of one nigeria will do now is to trigger any major crises in the south almost every region from the middle belt to the south is tired of one nigeria and are seeking any rout to escape.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by tete7000(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
mediainc:

Stop talking like an idiot, Kanu is a terrorist group leader, that is why Nigerians hate him, he has committed crime against Nigerians, and Nigeria, we want our pound of flesh. Nobody loves you people, truth be told, you are just being tolerated...what is there to like undecided

You are nothing but a fool!!!!!
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Ovamboland(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:

They can't see their own conduct shows they sent Kanu on the treasonable journey hoping to profit from it.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by pquaver(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Diligence:
1. Bubu has missed only chance he ever had to mend walls BTW esp Ndi-Igbo & Fulani & to a large extent Northern elders.
2. ACF & Northern Elders fullchestedly supported, promoted the release of murderous Boko Harams & Terrorists Fulani Herdsmen. They were also deployed to NA. MNK has not even killed a fly!
3. Buhari/Malami/FG: Orchestrated & kidnapped/abducted MNK from Kenya. This is an international crime Nigeria committed...
4. It's clear that Nigeria will never be. It expired in 2014 & it is a matter of time....

Nnamdi Kanu did not kill a fly? Shekau can as well say he didn't hurt a fly. Buhari did not miss any chance. You think everyone is stupid only ipob are smart? So he should release out of mercy which you people will not still appreciate rather ho about beating your chest how Buhari is afraid MNK and all the other rubbish you pple will conjure. Shebi you guys said it was his plan all the time, he set trap for Buhari now the trap has caught Buhari why are u now having mercy for Buhari? Same Buhari u pple wished dead now your trap caught him and you are complaining.. Oga self deceit is allowed.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by mediainc: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2022
tete7000:

You are nothing but a fool!!!!!
Mad cannibal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola / IRS Plane Did Not Crash-land - Stella Oduah / Aftermath Of Primaries: Crisis Deepens In Kogi PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.