Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze (9715 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Blackfire(m): 6:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Kanu will rot in jail, and anyone who joined his madness will be treated like a terrorist

Igbohoe that scared cat that ran away when he heard the voice of a police woman, will rot in portNovo prison

You all can rant like headless chicken

Anyways I sell cows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by turnaldo(f): 6:07am On Jan 07, 2022
That's why I said Northerners are idiots, none educated people, I'm surprised, Mazi most be released from prison soon, Easterners own the zoo.
HacheNoire:
Fantastic!

I love the doggedness of Northern elders

No one has monopoly to madness.

He should be made to face the law and prosecuted accordingly.

This are the only reasons I like Putin and Kim Jon Hun, Kanu would have been in heaven by know. Buhari is just too slow when it comes to taken down his enemies

The Jeffrey Epstein card should be played now that it matters. Take him out!
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin Their Entire Region is Literally burning But no that’s not the issue they are fine with that, One man is their problem grin grin grin grin Are these people Not foolish like this ? Tufiakwa it can never be me . This is what hatred does it blinds you and hinders your capacity to reason like a human being .
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Victorclean1: 6:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Good, Northern elders were now the president of Nigeria. Never know why they were so Afraid of Kanu.

I thought they will kill him but they couldn't. Why the fear Nigerian government/Northern elders
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by clarocuzioo(m): 6:13am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:
I think some elders in SE might have also been taking this meth drug.

Sometimes when Ohaneze elders speak, one would have no choice than to ask if they are on cheap drugs

The whole region Continue to repeat same thing over and over again and be expecting different results..

A whole region repeating the same mistake, Awolowo, MKO Abiola and now Tinubu hoping to be their illusionary president.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by chatinent: 6:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Stop blaming groups...even Buhari doesn't want him alive.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Chuksmonika(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
They don start again with blaming everyone but the real criminal for their actions.

Always looking for someone or some tribe to blame for their fvck ups, these ones never take blame for anything.
Victimhood slave mentality and Mkpuru Mmirir has robbed these fools of their common sense.
What about blaming Nmadiot Coward Cownu for being a terrorist in the first place and what kind of delusional idiot is going to ask the President to just side step the Judiciary and let out a terrorist? What happens to the rule of law?
If they are going to release the Nmadiot Coward terrorist monkey, they might as well open up the prisons and let all other criminals out.

Rubbish
mehn, that Name, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must have been tormenting you. When you hear his name, fear go catch you.

If not, I can't understand why a young man like you will be sounding incoherent. All what you typed makes no sense.

You should stay away from any news that concerns MNK, cos you're losing it man.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by haslaw(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2022
The nkporu miri cannibals called Ohanaeze must have taken an overdose of Nporu Miri for them to be maki such raskal request from the government.

Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and must be made to face the full wrath of the law.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by jditimiya(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2022
The solution to this problem lie in the hand of one man living in the East not far from the west and north. Just watch and see what will happen when that man will stand and speak, Kanu will be free from that chain on him.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Danjikanbauchi: 6:23am On Jan 07, 2022
So Buhari now listen to northern Muslim elders,
And this same people are in support of Buhari releasing world known Terrorists.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by haslaw(m): 6:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Ajofiapero:
Why can't they release and enroll him into the Nigerian army just like they keep doing to every arrested Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen?

Just an innocent question ��

Your question are innocent because:

1) You have taken too much nkporu miri
2) As a typical Igbo carnival, you just eat your own mother.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Danjikanbauchi: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2022
beerfraud:
Oyanise or what is there name again
Don't be coward to mention that Yoruba too don't want that lunatic unfortunate boy in DSS gulag to be released
from no where you smuggled Yoruba in here. Boy if it is happening to a fresh leaves like this how will it be for a dry leaves ?
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by mukthar2000(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2022
the Northern Elders Forum of being the reason behind President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to release Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Non Northern president would ever disobey the so call Northern Elders Forum terrorist, becos once their is any northern President in power, the elders are the one behind the scene ruling the country not the president, when babangida could not give power to Abiola then what do u think. Well Igbo's that love KANU should keep praying for him shaa.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jan 07, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
These people don start again with blaming everyone but the real criminal for their actions.

Always looking for someone or some tribe to blame for their fvck ups, these ones never take blame for anything.
Victimhood slave mentality and Mkpuru Mmirir has robbed these fools of their common sense.
What about blaming Nmadiot Coward Cownu for being a terrorist in the first place and what kind of delusional idiot is going to ask the President to just side step the Judiciary and let out a terrorist? What happens to the rule of law?
If they are going to release the Nmadiot Coward terrorist monkey, they might as well open up the prisons and let all other criminals out.

Rubbish
God bless you.
Nothing good to be added again.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by airminem(f): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2022
"You’ve made an extremely difficult demand on me as leader of this country. The implication of your request is very serious. In the last six years, since I became President, nobody would say I have confronted or interfered in the work of the Judiciary. God has spared you, and given you a clear head at this age, with very sharp memory. A lot of people half your age are confused already. But the demand you made is heavy. I will consider it.” said President Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Ajofiapero(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2022
haslaw:

Your question are innocent because:

1) You have taken too much nkporu miri
2) As a typical Igbo carnival, you just eat your own mother.

Try and make a sensible contribution in an argumentative topic and stop wailing boy.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Curious346: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Great
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Nchenches: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2022
It's common sense. North solely depends on funds from crude oil and gas from the SS and the SE regions. If Nnamdi Kalu gets Biafra, north shall collapse economically.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by danot1030: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Thank God they didn't blame South West this time around.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by danot1030: 7:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Thank God they didn't blame South West this time around
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by omenkaLives(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2022
jeffizy:
Please, what type of headline is this?

The article clearly stated the cause of his non release. And for once, I'm happy they are realistic just this one time.

If all the above now translates to ACF being behind the failure of Mazi's release, something close to poor mental health is involved with the writer.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Dcoy: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Nonsense talk...
Na person wey no Sabi buhari dey talk like this...
Even if all the Northern elder plead with him from now till tomorrow...
The man is deaf
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Montazzi: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Nnamdi KANU has always being their problem
They will Neva come togeda and plan on how to rid their zone off bandits and terrorist attack
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by mediainc: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Lies, am from South am against it, all Nigerians except your tribe are against it, he is a terrorist has killed innocent Nigerians, police officers and military men via his ESN and Ipob killers. Nigeria is not a kangaroo republic, Kanu must face punishment for his crimes.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by JaroMan: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2022
gentleguy1975:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/06/2023-northern-elders-acf-against-nnamdi-kanus-release-ohanaeze-alleges/
Daily Post and Okechukwu Isiguzoro are confused.
When Ambassador Obiozor speaks, I will Ohaneze position.
I never imagined Buhari releasing Kanu after Igbo leaders visit. That will amount to jumping the gun.
Rather, I expect the forth and back to continue while underground negotiations continue.
That is how diplomacy is applied.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by Lovenorth: 7:53am On Jan 07, 2022
And so what? We are solidly behind them
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by tete7000(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2022
I always wonder why the north elders strongly oppose anything that will split this country. Are they gaining that much from the chaos and confusion that charcuterie the country? If you say restructure, they say mba; you say split, they say over their dead body... O ga o. These guys are real angels of chaos and disorderliness, they revel in chaos.
Re: 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze by techWriter3: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2022
and your lifestyle will stays miserable forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate” / 100 Pictures Of Show Your Naäked Wife By Ipob/biafra S / Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.