Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs (34669 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Simi’s Mother Calls Out Adekunle Gold Over Unpaid Bride Price / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by OYENIYIJK: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
I no meet first page sha angry

Abeg check my signature grin

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nten: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yeah every song was a hit... Even his dress sense, ratios, hairdo and all that
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by okpas01: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
i
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Agbebakun22: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
From being a core yoruba man to Mafia or an america thug. From Ire to I just wanna fee high. Okay God don finally pick ur call cux u no gree allow us hear word that time papa God oo pick up the call hmmm

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by CrownOfClay724: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:
I feel so disconnected from people, nothing seems genuine anymore

No be life?

It happens.
And you'll get over it.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:
Sorry

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tollyboy5(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
pretydiva:
The transformation was uncalled for. He now looks like a gangster
Lol you look like brown goblin with crayon makeover grin
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by BrutusOj(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
pretydiva:
cheesy cos he is no more single and singing love song for you ladies again? I will tell him to do orente remix for you ladies tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Vilgax: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

you're on a path that'll either send you into an abyss of existential dread or will set you free.

may your road to self actualization be rough.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by smile11s(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

Stay strong and see it as only a phase that will come and go.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
chatinent:
2face Abraham Idibia, zukwanuike!
Guy one of your comments has been making waves all over the internet

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:
It is well, it will surely pass by God’s Grace.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Obinoscopy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
I think it is Simi related wink
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
SmellySperm:
It's 2022 already yet it still feels like am not serious with my life.

Please a good Samaritan residing in Lagos,pH or Abuja should assist me with accommodation for a little time mbok
How Wish na Delta you wor come,I for like assist you....But unfortunately I no know or even get any connect for those places wey you mention..

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Babastrong(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=SmellySperm post=109156818]It's 2022 already yet it still feels like am not serious with my life.

Please a good Samaritan residing in Lagos,pH or Abuja should assist me with accommodation for a little time mbok [ You better becareful with this your begging begging for accomodation. Some accomodations are lion den oo.]
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by lasisi69(f): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vilgax:

you're on a path that'll either send you into an abyss of existential dread or will set you free.

may your road to self actualization be rough.
you are one of the few that knows... Keep going...

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by phemmyfour: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
pretydiva:
Seconded.... he's added unnecessary weight too
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by azadus18: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

feel free to bare your mind to me anytime. I'd give you a listening ear
Thanks....Actually I"m on medical leave in work...It baffles me ,that d people you think are your friends are enemy in disguise ...
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Justice4Toto: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Indeed he is right

No to Gebu
Back back na anus he like
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by hopefulLandlord: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:
Thanks....Actually I"m on medical leave in work...It baffles me ,that d people you think are your friends are enemy in disguise ...

Yeah, that's life bro. always expect to be betrayed at any given moment by people you trust

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by otipoju(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

Na you be this or you just like the name

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Trinalon65(m): 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:
I was experiencing some mad loneliness today and I was just thinking about this, my problem is people just want to start billing me and telling me their problem

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Dshocker(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
pretydiva:

His transformation looks better,what the hell is wrong with you?
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Stanleyville(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abraham Zukwanike

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tonymelle(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol... Nice

Shade finally followed him home too grin

Coldshisha:

He now has Orente by his side, God don pick him call, grass is greener on his side, Ire ti wo le de

AG just want to get High and celebrate his victory with Alcohol and tattoos

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Bamzyriches451: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
AG Baby my guy

Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend Rock "Accra To Lagos" Cap / Desmond Elliot Lectures Students In University Of Lagos (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Stuns In Native Dress