Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs (34671 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Simi’s Mother Calls Out Adekunle Gold Over Unpaid Bride Price / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Johel(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
CastedAyo:

2baba is right....AG really transformed in sound and style...I won't say it's simi though..AG is a sensible guy whom knows music business.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by VULCAN(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
What a powerful list!

But how can you leave Chike out of the second list?

That is not good enough

KingAzari:
You won't appreciate AG songs until you are high on some good natural Ondo kush and listen to some of his songs like Pami or Something Different. His music and personality are like wine - getting better and better each passing day.

I am not a fan of new school Nigerian music except the good old schools(Oliver D'Coque, Osadebe, Sir Warrior & His Oriental Brothers, Felix Liberty, Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, etc) but AG and Burna got my ears every time I hear their songs. Not forgetting the living legend himself - 2Baba.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by DelphiOracle(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coldshisha:
cool

He now has Orente by his side, God don pick him call, grass is greener on his side, Ire ti wo le de

AG just want to get High and celebrate his victory with Alcohol and tattoos

hmmmmmm. Ur head dey there
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Dannieln1: 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
azadus18:
I feel so disconnected from people, nothing seems genuine anymore
dealing with the same issue

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by errigdee: 8:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
father of all nation don yarn
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tunize(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Good Samaritan on Nairaland....

Is it the one that will accuse you baselessly just because of the peanuts he feels he has to spare in the name of mockery?

Or the one that will regret meeting you.......looking down on you because he gave you peanuts?
Good ppl plenty here
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Eyanbahose: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Adekunle Gold is one of the best and talented Musician Nigeria has produced, no cap.

Who also uses this Oraimo powerbank? I heard it's super powerful.

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

Good ppl plenty here

Can you assist me with anything ??

I will be extremely grateful.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
November24:

Hmm. Were u betrayed?
It's alright. God will guide you safely.

Love and lots of Lights kiss

With his moniker, u should have known better grin, na Kenny's music i guess
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Allisgud: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Charles shebi u dey argue with me say why ag go change style and music him no go last again,hope u see say na ur favorite artist like him for that
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tunize(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Can you assist me with anything ??

I will be extremely grateful.
No because you don't need help. This kind test nor dey work for me, when you genuinely need help I'll definitely know
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

No because you don't need help. This kind test nor dey work for me, when you genuinely need help I'll definitely know

How would you know

Tell me,............at least...... teach me what I don't understand......

I honestly don't understand things like this...... concluding that someone doesn't need help when you don't know the person and you haven't shown interest in knowing the person...

The other time , someone said I can't be a teacher that earns so little ..... I don't understand....is he the one that gave birth to me or something
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

Good ppl plenty here

SmellySperm..... can you see what I was saying..

Good people plenty here.... good people that know you more than you know yourself.... good people indeed.....
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tunize(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

How would you know

Tell me,............at least...... teach me what I don't understand......

I honestly don't understand things like this...... concluding that someone doesn't need help when you don't know the person and you haven't shown interest in knowing the person...

The other time , someone said I can't be a teacher that earns so little ..... I don't understand....is he the one that gave birth to me or something
Bro I only posted that there are still good people on nairaland, and you just came up from no where and start asking me to drop something it doesn't work like that bro even UN NOR DEY WORK LIKE THAT....you see test I Sabi fail am well well I give wen my mind tells me to and testing me to or trying to prove anything actually does not work on me.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tunize(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Good people plenty here.... good people that know you more than you know yourself.... good people indeed.....

Suit yourself ooh you think say as you sey drop something I go just wire you money? Bros learn something today that's not how to determine a good or bad person nor waste your time.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Lols
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

Suit yourself ooh you think say as you sey drop something I go just wire you money? Bros learn something today that's not how to determine a good or bad person nor waste your time.
But na money dem dey carry learn something na. Don't give motivational quotes without support
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

Bro I only posted that there are still good people on nairaland, and you just came up from no where and start asking me to drop something it doesn't work like that bro even UN NOR DEY WORK LIKE THAT....you see test I Sabi fail am well well I give wen my mind tells me to and testing me to or trying to prove anything actually does not work on me.

You think I was testing you..... I see.

But I only tried to get help since you seemed interested in the matter.... you may never understand...... I don't know when your mind tells you to......e tire me..... I don't know what to say anymore.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

I honestly don't even know what you mean by good...... I don't understand.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lols

E tire me
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by tunize(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

You think I was testing you..... I see.

But I only tried to get help since you seemed interested in the matter.... you may never understand...... I don't know when your mind tells you to......e tire me..... I don't know what to say anymore.
Whenever my mind tells me to help you I will, but now my mind say mke I nor help you. I am not so interested on the matter, I only gave my opinion to "good people nor dey nairaland" and I still maintain there are lots of good ppl here. abi you think say na everybody dey Sabi loud when Dem help person? Peace bro I don't mean to sound rude this talk don close na 2022 be this.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
tunize:

Whenever my mind tells me to help you I will, but now my mind say mke I nor help you. I am not so interested on the matter, I only gave my opinion to "good people nor dey nairaland" and I still maintain there are lots of good ppl here. abi you think say na everybody dey Sabi loud when Dem help person? Peace bro I don't mean to sound rude this talk don close na 2022 be this.

The agents of war are more active.....2022 or not....

Your mind is trying to teach me to have a heart of stone .... I think I had learnt to be heartless before...
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sonnobax15:
How Wish na Delta you wor come,I for like assist you....But unfortunately I no know or even get any connect for those places wey you mention..
How Delta dey via hustle na? Na hustle wan carry me leave my town. Imagine I just renewed my rent here but I wan comot guy
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Yinksy09(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
2face Na legend. Adekunle Gold has really transformed and performed so many hit songs. It hits differently when you play his music with the Oraimo freepods 3.

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Victerica(m): 3:26am On Jan 08, 2022
KingAzari:
You won't appreciate AG songs until you are high on some good natural Ondo kush and listen to some of his songs like Pami or Something Different. His music and personality are like wine - getting better and better each passing day.

I am not a fan of new school Nigerian music except the good old schools(Oliver D'Coque, Osadebe, Sir Warrior & His Oriental Brothers, Felix Liberty, Sunny Ade, Sir Victor Uwaifo, etc) but AG and Burna got my ears every time I hear their songs. Not forgetting the living legend himself - 2Baba.

It is what it is
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Maj196(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2022
He sings matured now, unlike those Nursery 2 songs before.
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by muheeb01(m): 4:30am On Jan 08, 2022
This is very true
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
SmellySperm:

How Delta dey via hustle na? Na hustle wan carry me leave my town. Imagine I just renewed my rent here but I wan comot guy
Normally cha,the hustling ground for Delta na cast compared to pH and Lag......Na yahoo boys dey do pass for here...
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Yinksy09(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2022
2face Na legend. Adekunle Gold has really transformed and performed so many hit songs. It hits differently when you play his music with the Oraimo freepods 3.

Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Normally cha,the hustling ground for Delta na cast compared to pH and Lag......Na yahoo boys dey do pass for here...
Abi...
Re: 2face Idibia Hails Adekunle Gold Over His Transformation And Hits Songs by theFullstackGuy: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Pele

Talk to me. I can help you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Mercy Johnson Daughter, Divine-Mercy Okojie’s Dedication (Photos) / Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.