Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons (17469 Views)

Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by TolaniLuv: 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kellibae:
Fulani and yoruba are one..
Stop trying to tarnish fulani image..
Even if they kill people in yoruba land we are not complaining .. ipob mind ur business
Do u know how many fulani are marrying yorub women ? Pls don't bring this chaos among us.
Our Mater and slave thingy tongue

Ipob boy leave us alone

Mr man! We are not friends with Fulani. We are connected with Hausa not Fulani. Stop saying Fulani we don’t care about y’all. Only Yoruba Muslim even care about Hausa not Fulani to hell with you guys we don’t want your familiarity. What do you guys offer to the table than killing and taking over like you did to Hausas?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by egoldman(m): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
thank God you said 2015. I thought you would say 2019 till date. At least I am sensible to know Buhari is a failure unlike others who haven’t ’t admitted that despite the fact they are also victims of this wicked administration

Mnnabbqgrills are you learning anything from the above statement?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
E don red for the stupid Afonjas, they were flying fake news yesterday about Fulani herdsmen attacks in Enugu state which i resided, today what they wish for God's own people has happened to the bastardized bastardy bastards, stupid people

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by od501: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-set-ondo-community-ablaze-kill-three-persons/

Ma Western brothers, una good morning oo.

A quick reminder: Sunday is still fighting for his life in Benin Republic while the Obas are busy placing curses. Ok...lemme mind ma business.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by treatise: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Trustworthiness: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslims will not avoid this thread

What as this got to do with Yoruba Muslims. Why you guys always link tribal issue with religion.

Does it make sense to be linking South-south militant or IPOB or ESN with Christianity?

I won't do that as a Muslim.

It is better you people define your direction of bigotry, tribal, religion or you both?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by ufotunang: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Buhari insists on open gazing routes ...no ranches ...so you can see what Buhari had caused with his bad policies
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by godumes: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Op is right, this incident happened three days ago. It was five that was killed (one amotekun included). I was born and brought up in Arimogija.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Ekealterego: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
godumes:
Op is right, this incident happened three days ago. It was five that was killed (one amotekun included). I was born and brought up in Arimogija.
How is the situation there now? What are the town people doing about it?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Fourwinds: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by greatness77: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
The AfoNjas will be interested to mine the skulls of their own killed by the fulanis instead of protesting against the killings grin grin

Hahaha laugh wan kill me chai
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by emilo2bad: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
agulion:
Hope local Yoruba Muslims will not avoid this thread
I hope local igbos Catholics will be masturbating on this thread. Continue
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by nick50(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Those idiots won't stay back and defend thier land na to run enter Benin Republic
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by kelly72: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2022
basty:
God will punish this OP for this old news and causing panic.

This an old report of 2020/2021

Are you sure you made the cross over?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by omojeesu(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2022
Beremx:
The terrorists have resumed their hostilities again after the Governor said the state is peaceful. The South should be alert and fight these terrorists

The full attack will start when Yoruba are fully vaxassinated and what will be left will be mere mop up operation by them. E tunbo ma gba abere yin lo. Sebi ee fe ku ni lori iro ati itanje.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by InoGetJoy: 8:01am On Jan 08, 2022
ugom123:

Hope you know that in south east, herdsmen have chased away villagers in one community like that? It was reported here today. I'm igbo and I can tell u that this nonsense that igbos and yorubas are doing here is total fo*lishness. All southern Nigerians must rise and defend thier lands. Funalis are on a mission. What rubbish is this? A very minority ethnic group causing problems for everyone in Nigeria.
Let us keep being foolish, fighting ourselves while these marauders keep killing us
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by InoGetJoy: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2022
godumes:
Please tell the townspeople there not to rely on government otherwise these terrorists will murder more people and chase them from their community.
They tried this rubbish in my maternal home in umuahia and my people dealth with them and they've never come back.
Deal violence with violence
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by godumes: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2022
The whole villages deserted, even the ones that traveled, with the latest happenings, refused to come back, anyway, security men are on ground. It has always been difficult to rid these people off the communities, because we share vast forests with Edo state. Without the collaboration of the two states, nothing will ever workoutquote author=Ekealterego post=109174949]
How is the situation there now? What are the town people doing about it?[/quote]
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Ekealterego: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2022
godumes:
The whole villages deserted, even the ones that traveled, with the latest happenings, refused to come back, anyway, security men are on ground. It has always been difficult to rid these people off the communities, because we share vast forests with Edo state. Without the collaboration of the two states, nothing will ever workout
This is sad to hear. It is the lack of collective unity. If all the communities in Ondo state come together to get rid of them, they would.
If however, each community decides to work it out by themselves, then it might not happen. This is why you need people like Igboho to put fear in these people.

You see how he was quickly subdued. I just believe southerners are not as smart as they think they are.

I pray peace returns to your community.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by godumes: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2022
[Amenquote author=Ekealterego post=109182420]
This is sad to hear. It is the lack of collective unity. If all the communities in Ondo state come together to get rid of them, they would.
If however, each community decides to work it out by themselves, then it might not happen. This is why you need people like Igboho to put fear in these people.

You see how he was quickly subdued. I just believe southerners are not as smart as they think they are.

I pray peace returns to your community. [/quote]
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Wokenaija: 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
Curious345:
don't ignore the God element.

You need justicficaion for your vengeance
watch the news this week if no Christian is killed then I’d agree I am wrong if any Christian is killed that’s justification enough. I am not ignoring the dead ones but I want you to understand why your comment is slow!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Cityguy: 12:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Seek them and serve them justice. On do should not be turned to wild wild Arewanistan. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lecturer Jailed Over Romance Scam In Kwara State / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / Chiedozie Azuike, Missing Student Of Enugu Private University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.