Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons (17445 Views)

Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office / Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Killing Others, Herdsmen Set Our House Ablaze, Took Us For Dead, Sang And Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Curious345: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

' Political' Fulani and a media with a dubious magical power to immediately confirm it's Fulani.
The blood thirsty politicians have started again and I urge the DSS to step up their efforts. May God bless Nigeria

Alhaji bello masari said it all.

He said "the people. Killing all over Nigeria are people who have the same culture and religion like me. They t are fulani. we must tell ourselves the truth '
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by princepee: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yet another one
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by UnabashedIPOB: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let me remind all the Buhari Idiots and Unity Beggars, Nigeria is a Turn-By-Turn Limited. It is only a matter of time, it will get to each and everyone of you. All you today's survivors would become tomorrow's victims! Just wait and see!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by chloride6: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
No sooner than Bubu talked about Herdsmen did they resurface..
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Curious345: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Diligence:
ESN: Pls be on earnest alert thru out SE & SS!
ESN is a scam taken too far
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by FreeStuffsNG: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Curious345:

Alhaji bello masari said it all.

He said "the people. Killing all over Nigeria are people who have the same culture and religion like me. They t are fulani. we must tell ourselves the truth '

You are not Fulani and I won't join you on the voyage of bigotry and hatred for the Fulani because the President you hate, is a Fulani .
My appeal goes to the DSS to step up their efforts before politicians burn down Nigeria before 2023.
They should keep all the politicians under surveillance. This is the best time to use all those data for national security.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Franking: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fake news. The south east is the only geo-political zone suffering herdsmen attacks.

The south west is safe especially Ondo, gov Akeredolu confirmed it.

Let's not spread fake news.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by mybiz234: 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Anyways I sell cows

No wonder you comment like someone with cow brain
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Trumann: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anytime Aketi speaks against Malami, herdsmen always cause trouble.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Germi9: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Buhari is scared of wrong doers ,people that are ignorant ,Buhari is scared of the truth
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kwashiman:

Are you so disingenuously stupid or just too poor to afford data? Open the link and check the date of the report.

No need wasting big words... Just call him an Idiot, and save yourself the stress.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by bablon20(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sometimes I wonder what holds the yoruba back from reprisal attack on the herdsmen when you know they are the real attacker, they are not invincible neither can they hide with their herds of cattle, they are everywhere (in d bush, by the expressway) go to where they are grazing their cattle and kill them all. The way the yorubas keep quiet after every attack on their communities is the reason why the herdsmen keep attacking them at every little provocation.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by lomprico(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Amotekun, local hunters and vigilantes! these bastards have been proscribed follow them fire for fire!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Bizman305(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
To be honest... We have our problems before as Nigerians but we have never been this divided and tribal, and extremism and intolerant till now. I swear, Buhari is and was a wrong choice as a president.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Ekealterego: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nawao! Even the brown roofs were not spared. This is super bad.
God protect them from herdsmen.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by ugom123: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
Presidency buhari no gree endorse us

Our people don relocate to benin republic

Our remaining land na fulani come get am

Our skulls don become endangered specimen

Wetin we cum gain for this 2015 merger sef, na we suffer pass

Hope you know that in south east, herdsmen have chased away villagers in one community like that? It was reported here today. I'm igbo and I can tell u that this nonsense that igbos and yorubas are doing here is total fo*lishness. All southern Nigerians must rise and defend thier lands. Funalis are on a mission. What rubbish is this? A very minority ethnic group causing problems for everyone in Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Curious345: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You are not Fulani and I won't join you on the voyage of bigotry and hatred for the Fulani because the President you hate, is a Fulani .
My appeal goes to the DSS to step up their efforts before politicians burn down Nigeria before 2023.
They should keep all the politicians under surveillance. This is the best time to use all those data for national security.

You are spamming the already tense situation.
No..

They should place all the fulani shieks and emirs and amir's and miyatti Allah under close surveillance.

Not the other way round
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Victorclean1: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thiefnubuuu should be very happy for helping to hand over this nation to him.

The blood of the innocent citizens killed by Fulani will never allow him to rule this nation. He will never.

Disappointment awaits him
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by okorogodwin4(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
We're is igboho the foolannni supporter of APC has caged him
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Forensib(m): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Their grandpa is still in power. But there end is near.

Anyways,

Learn how to Earn in Dollars with CPA Affilliate Marketing. This Free ebook(pdf) will show you More about the Strategies to make money online with CPA deals.�

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgjaBFhl2euotNK6-s0wCaAszx3jqrJ7/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Reference(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
thank God you said 2015. I thought you would say 2019 till date. At least I am sensible to know Buhari is a failure unlike others who haven’t ’t admitted that despite the fact they are also victims of this wicked administration

Long time no see/hear/comment(ary).
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by FLYFIRE(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beremx:
The terrorists have resumed their hostilities again after the Governor said the state is peaceful. The South should be alert and fight these terrorists
It should be that they resumed after Malami wondered why they took the break
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Beremx(f): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Reference:

Long time no see/hear/comment(ary).
cool cool
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by Blackfire(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
mybiz234:

No wonder you comment like someone with cow brain

Ubanka there
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by harju007: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
It is well, one day the bush meat will catch the hunter
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by babasolution: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
bablon20:
Sometimes I wonder what holds the yoruba back from reprisal attack on the herdsmen when you know they are the real attacker, they are not invincible neither can they hide with their herds of cattle, they are everywhere (in d bush, by the expressway) go to where they are grazing their cattle and kill them all. The way the yorubas keep quiet after every attack on their communities is the reason why the herdsmen keep attacking them at every little provocation.

Yoruba Na ole!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Afonja will blame ipob and kanu , at night they will secretly go North with gift of cash to beg emirs and Almajiri for their lives
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by faste: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
iwaeda:
And the villagers can not mobilise with surrounding hunters grin grin grin Madnes does not reside in one place. After all, in law, self defence is not a crime grin grin grin
What would the hunters use ,Dane gun.Suicide!!!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by mybiz234: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Blackfire:

Ubanka there

Blackfire with cow brain

Nobody can behave like you except he has cow brain
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Set Ondo Community Ablaze, Kill Three Persons by iyke2frankeze: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just yesterday evening all Yoruba miscreants were jubilating over herdsmen killing that happened at Enugu state. Four souls were wasted by blood tasty Fulanis and it was worth celebrating by the descendants of fallen demon. Today not only that their people were killed but their villages were burnt down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State / Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo) / Two Sewage Staff Die Inside Soak Away Pit In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.