Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke (17056 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Mycometp3(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
We no force you ooo abeg.. we no even want you again sef ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

Not all keyboard emojis can appear
Nairaland site .

☺️ ☹️ ☠️ ✨ ♥ Are the common ones
amongst others. Use them when they
match your comments. ✌️✌️✌️

It's about time lalasticlala & crew
upgrade the Nairaland emojis from the dead, Lifeless, prehistoric, pre-Microsoft Windows™
emojis on this forum & take them to
the Ne❌t Le✔️el ❗️❗️☹️

Cheers bro. ✌️

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by MMWandali: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/working-six-to-eight-hours-at-my-age-is-no-joke-buhari/%3famp

THIS IS A WARNING TO ÑIGERIANS NOT TO TRY THE SAME MISTAKE WITH THAT OLD TINUBU !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Teejay13(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oga resign no one is imposing it on you that you must rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by ipobcannibals: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
There are many people in Nigeria, as reflected on this thread whose lives revolves around hate and bitterness. These are the types of people who are naturally lazy, lack innovation and the ability to think logically.
These sets of humans with entitlement mentality, believe the government is supposed to do everything for them. They don’t feel or have any sense of responsibility to the state…all they want is to take, and take, and take. Giving is never in their agenda, hence no sense of patriotism. These hateful individuals are the kinds you find in Ipob/ESN terrorist organization.
May curse be unto those who curse Nigeria and blessings be unto those that bless this land.
Happy new year to all those who in their day to day activities, make Nigeria work. From the wheel barrow pusher, baby sitter, truck drivers, police and other security personnel, petrol attendants, orange and fruit sellers, mechanics, welders, all skill trade personnel, transporters, farmers and all those forgotten workers, may God bless and reward your hand work in abundance-Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Owen247: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/working-six-to-eight-hours-at-my-age-is-no-joke-buhari/%3famp
Na me send u make u go run/contest for presidential election? Abi i force u?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Owen247: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Teejay13:
Oga resign no one is imposing it on you that you must rule Nigeria.
As if he is nt been paid or renumerated well for that.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by placeofallure(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Help me to ask Bubu, did he forget his age when he was campaigning for presidency?

No wonder everything has been upside down - old age, amnesia, dementia and everything is wrong with our change president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Bizibi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
It is actually more than that for a president of Nigeria. The president must wake up early in the morning to attend to issues sometimes there can be an emergency at 2 am and he must attend to it.

Buhari is still looking fresh,I remember when gej hair white finish come reduce weight.before he left......
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Champneys: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Only if the idio...t has actually been working

Buhari, onikuuuure!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Teejay13(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Owen247:
As if he is nt been paid or renumerated well for that.

This and many reason has shown clearly why the economy of Nigeria is failing drastically.

I pity the average man sometimes, however it is all our fault for electing the wrong person into the number one seat.

God help us sha, cos as it is, he is our only hope.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by ParrotGirls360(f): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oga, we no send you message o. So go rest. Mtchewww!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by lereinter(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
May you not have a father like buhari.amen

Except , sarki and co

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by gnhpowerhouse: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Barbecue and Grills man ..Can U hear that ...
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by askolly(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pls you can resign [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Matthew2925(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is he working for free?
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Brushstrokes20: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies!

If you can't stand the heat, QUIT THE KITCHEN undecided

You can't give what you don't have, retire to your gay cows today and watch SANE Nigerians celebrate your long overdue exit!.... Enough of NONSENSE angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Owen247: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Teejay13:

This and many reason has shown clearly why the economy of Nigeria is failing drastically.

I pity the average man sometimes, however it is all our fault for electing the wrong person into the number one seat.

God help us sha, cos as it is, he is our only hope.
imagin the man at his age wey be say sometimz em fit dey misbehave due to old age person wey don dey get brain/memory lapses.[use ur grandmum and dad as a case study.smh.]

am not sure we even elected him.[for me he was forced on us ,they choose him ]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by otomatic(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
You applied for the job sir. Unfortunately, am appraisal of your performance leaves one wondering if you are even working at all.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Selfmotivated: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

Mumu talk. You work 6-8 hrs a day and the country is as good as dead
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Bmaster(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
ShyBabe:
Oga resign, nor be by force, there are able bodied men, better than you are, who are fit for this role.
Nigerians and recycling of old and self-centered polithifians.
U know that her daughter,what's that her name ...zahra that flies aeroplane up and down only to take pictures,?she won't like this your comment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by calcal: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thank you, Bubu for letting them know that voting for another old man is not the best choice.

Hope all those Lagos criminals and Yoruba Muslims can understand what this great man of all time is directly telling them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Playermayweda(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Do us a favour and resign angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Baamm(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

we need to do away with that Rankadede complex. What a foolish statement

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by gloriaa(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is funny.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by SocialJustice: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lazy man. No wonder the country is on snail speed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bmaster:
U know that her daughter,what's that her name ...zahra that flies aeroplane up and down only to take pictures,?she won't like this your comment
LMAO!
She really won't like this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by passthem(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
He's just a bastard.
Why not just vacate the seat.
Many people are already thrown into abject poverty as a result of your incompetency and you are still sounding as if you are doing Nigerians a favour.

Nonsense statement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by naturefellow(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mofo!

Like father like son

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by PennywysCares(m): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tomilola360:
who send you na? no b u wan be president? resign if its not easy. useless man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by errigdee: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
why didn't you say this at first make we for comot you there...lol DAT seat don dey hot this man for nyansh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Fuel Scarcity Returning To Lagos? (Photos) / 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread / Ebelechukwu Obiano Campaigns At The Market, Shares APGA Polos To Traders (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.